Dearka and Miriallia of Gundam SEED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Goddess
I don't know why, but somewhere between me watching the series and all of the other fanworks on the web of these two, I've grown this strange likening of them. I don't understand why being that in the Anime there were no signs of a romantic connection but then I read in a Gundam SEED Official File book that Dearka had a crush on Miriallia, and then a few official art of them as a couple kind of did it for me.

Anyway, I just wanna take a little poll of anyone else's views because to tell you the truth, I didn't really care for them at first but then...I don't know, suddenly I did. Funny how that happens! stick out tongue

Movie_Geek_
I can can see them together just as much as not. I was a odd throw to put into play but not way out of left field.

Sun Goddess
See that's just the thing, at first it did seem like something out of "left field." At first I was like, "come on her boyfriend just died, the writers aren't gonna do what I think I think they're gonna do are they?" But then I don't know, it just blossomed and then I find this out:

SPOILER WARNING:

In Gundam SEED Destiny, someone asks Miriallia about Dearka and she says that she dumped him. So I'm thinking that the writers are implying that they were a couple but it didn't work out.

atv2
No Way!!! Miriallia had a bad disposition and Dearrka had a problem provoking it. Not a good couple at all.

psycho gundam
how did you even find this in order to necro-bump it? this isn't even a hot topic

atv2
Originally posted by psycho gundam
how did you even find this in order to necro-bump it? this isn't even a hot topic

I was just scoping through old posts and just chanced upon this one. I know I came off a bit jaded with it but I do like Gundam Seed Destiny, I wanted to throw my opinion in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.