The Cine-mpire Strikes Back..Again..For The 1st Time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction

fruits

Lana
I'll join only if I can be Darth Bunny darthbunny

SlipknoT
What can i be?

Lana
Awesome big grin

evil face

Hey....the post I was replying to vanished.....

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by fruits
WOW! sweet, how did i get in??

By your steadfast determination, and that check you sent me last week.

Originally posted by SlipknoT
What can i be?

I need one more Darth, since it's a foursome in my Cine-mpire, so, Darth DJ. Fueled by death metal, Darth DJ "slays" his prey, "cannibalizing" the "corpses", and then polishing it off with Jagermeister.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
By your steadfast determination, and that check you sent me last week.

I need one more Darth, since it's a foursome in my Cine-mpire, so, Darth DJ. Fueled by death metal, Darth DJ "slays" his prey, "cannibalizing" the "corpses", and then polishing it off with Jagermeister. Perfect! eek!

a1hsauce
you need to have a SauceMan... what can I do?big grin

fruits
so what's gonna be out first act towards KMC domination?

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by a1hsauce
you need to have a SauceMan... what can I do?big grin

I need a Galactic cook. You down?

so what's gonna be out first act towards KMC domination?

Well, first of all, we're going to hire on more people. Then we're going to going to figure out how to dispose of Le Crew, as I feel they have ties to the "light side". They sit around and listen to Michael Bolton, sipping on Starbucks, and wearing thift store clothes.

Lana

Well, first of all, we're going to hire on more people. Then we're going to going to figure out how to dispose of Le Crew, as I feel they have ties to the "light side". They sit around and listen to Michael Bolton, sipping on Starbucks, and wearing thift store clothes.

As if Darth Bunny could ever have ties with the light side.....

Wickerman

Hmm.....so where's dah feckin rebellion????

~wickerman~

SlipknoT

Well, first of all, we're going to hire on more people. Then we're going to going to figure out how to dispose of Le Crew, as I feel they have ties to the "light side". They sit around and listen to Michael Bolton, sipping on Starbucks, and wearing thift store clothes. Whoa Whoa Whoa, I'm in le Crew mad

fruits
hes a spy. i can smell it

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Lana
As if Darth Bunny could ever have ties with the light side.....

Yeah, well, you Le Crew kids need a new hobby. Join me! See, I'm lettin' you double-dip because we need an Alpha female presence in the Cine-mpire.

Originally posted by Wickerman
Hmm.....so where's dah feckin rebellion????

~wickerman~

Patience my young, evil, padawan.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I'm in le Crew mad

Then you need to talk to Ken aboot joining forces, otherwise yous guys are going to have to deal with the Cine-mpire, and to quote myself in a backwards way, I is not as forgiving as the Emporer am.

a1hsauce

eek! at your service

SlipknoT

Then you need to talk to Ken aboot joining forces, otherwise yous guys are going to have to deal with the Cine-mpire, and to quote myself in a backwards way, I is not as forgiving as the Emporer am. NO! Le Crew Has a thjogp........I'm to lazy to type anymore...

fruits
lets blow up his home planet!

Wickerman
Patience my young, evil, padawan.

But i'm just a horny 15 year old that likes watching anime and having wetdreams about anime chicks that go "tee hee", wut teh bad spleeling, that just watched SW ep. 3 a week ago, liked the whole "force thing", doesn't know what the OT means, and spells Obi Wan Kenobi as OB1.......and Anakin as Anikan, and has no idea what RP is, just imagines role play is like a video game hack'n slash.

I'm sorry......i promise i won't look in the SW forums anymore sad

~wickerman~

fruits
ummmm.......... yeah................

(lets blow up his home planet too. just to be safe)

Grand Moff Gav,
As Admiral Piett and Cines lacky i will applaud his cine-pire and then do something useful

Cinemaddiction
NO! Le Crew Has a thjogp........I'm to lazy to type anymore...

Fine. We'll co-exist. You guys take care of filling the OTF with pointless shit, and we'll take care of people that nobody likes, making KMC a better place to live.

lets blow up his home planet!

I would by my Home Depot card is all maxed out. So, unless you can use string cheese and paper plates........

But i'm just a horny 15 year old that likes watching anime and having wetdreams about anime chicks that go "tee hee", wut teh bad spleeling, that just watched SW ep. 3 a week ago, liked the whole "force thing", doesn't know what the OT means, and spells Obi Wan Kenobi as OB1.......and Anakin as Anikan, and has no idea what RP is, just imagines role play is like a video game hack'n slash.

I'm sorry......i promise i won't look in the SW forums anymore sad

~wickerman~

First assignment. You and Fruits knockover a Home Depot and grab some..stuff..to make a bomb with..then we'll blow some shit up.

Uneeklyconfused
i wanna do something distructive....devil ....

shall i Urinate on everyone ..no expression

Wickerman
Fine. We'll co-exist. You guys take care of filling the OTF with pointless shit, and we'll take care of people that nobody likes, making KMC a better place to live.

I would by my Home Depot card is all maxed out. So, unless you can use string cheese and paper plates........

First assignment. You and Fruits knockover a Home Depot and grab some..stuff..to make a bomb with..then we'll blow some shit up.

Nay good sire.......don't feel like being in the cine-pire sad

and byw: that goodiesgirl person was recruiting people in the fear factor thread saying one day they get to be emperor or something.... O_o

~wickerman~

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i wanna do something distructive....devil ....

shall i Urinate on everyone ..no expression

Go for it. Then poop in the garden, I'm out of fertilizer.

Cinemaddiction
Nay good sire.......don't feel like being in the cine-pire sad

and byw: that goodiesgirl person was recruiting people in the fear factor thread saying one day they get to be emperor or something.... O_o

~wickerman~

So be it.....JEDI!

*walks away*

Nah..go ahead..I'm already bored with this whole Cine-mpire bit, anyway..

Hey..uh..Fruits..you take over.

Grand Moff Gav,
what do i do my lord

Uneeklyconfused
Go for it. Then poop in the garden, I'm out of fertilizer.

im way a head of ya ..wink
shifty

shit shitshitshit

Grand Moff Gav,
well i resighn an all that

SlipknoT
Right O! wink

fruits
hold up, im in charge now?? this is hardcore, i dont know if i can handle this pressure. my palms are already sweaty and i think i may have soiled myself. oh man oh man

Uneeklyconfused
oh my whats that smell...*sniff*...oh its me happy ...

PrinceofBlades
Your going to need some random guy who gets a close up as he is blown by a bombing, but some how makes it to the sequal to die the same way. I fit those qualifications nicely...

Uneeklyconfused
Instigator...shifty

PrinceofBlades
naughty how you know it...

Uneeklyconfused
flirt1 ..naughty

PrinceofBlades
embarrasment I need Silver's bag smilie, then one with the two bags making out...

§P0oONY

Uneeklyconfused
this one baglove2

Cinemaddiction
Alright, I'm re-assuming control of this evil empire. Everyone to your stations. Darth DJ, Slayer if you will..uhhh..Chemical Warefare.

P0oONY, back to your bedroom..with TTH.

Gav, get your ass back in here and make me a sammich.

Fionnuala
I just want Raz's crown embarrasment

GCG
The ability to operate a camera is nothing compared to the power of the script

BlackC@t

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, BC, you're my handy-gal. You don't necessarily do my bidding, but you can just be really evil..and stuff. Hey, since we have TTH, go request stuff from the rest of KMC.

Fi, that can be arranged, however, know that it may have lice and or ticks, as we're not aware of Raz's hygiene habits.

Fionnuala
Fi, that can be arranged, however, know that it may have lice and or ticks, as we're not aware of Raz's hygiene habits. Thank you eek! ...The hygiene could cause a problem hmm..but I'll wash it and add it to my collection shifty

Tptmanno1
Le crew...
Rebel or be elite killer-people ish...
hmm decisions, decisions.
WE need Le Godfather!

SlipknoT
Alright, I'm re-assuming control of this evil empire. Everyone to your stations. Darth DJ, Slayer if you will..uhhh..Chemical Warefare.

Indeed *puts on Sinhead O' Connor*

fruits
thanks cine for taking control again. i couldnt handle all the pressure. not to make you think im unreliable or anything, cuz i really could handle all the pressure, its just........................lets take over KMC now

Cinemaddiction
Well, we've successfully seized The Tired Hiker. He's a little whiny, but as long as I keep feeding him these delicious vienna sausgaes, courtesy of Armour, he'll be alright.

2Tidus!
I wanna ask. May I join as some kind of negotiator!!!!

Cinemaddiction
Well, your sig would suggest you're more the Jedi type, buuuut, I'm sure there's some kind of free-lance, kinda Lando Calrissian position available.

Welcome aboard. You may want to inform KMC in the "We have TTH" thread that if our demands aren't met, we're going to take Jackie Malfoy hostage as well.

fruits
oooh, we're good

BlackC@t
Yeah, BC, you're my handy-gal. You don't necessarily do my bidding, but you can just be really evil..and stuff. Hey, since we have TTH, go request stuff from the rest of KMC.

Yay! eek!

Excellent evil face ...

PrinceofBlades
Well your gonna need something to conquer, let alone an enemy...

fruits
are you telling us how to run our organization?!??!?!?! that's it!

*blows up PrinceofBlades home planet*

Korri
cry.

Grand Moff Gav,
hello im here the admiral

PrinceofBlades
are you telling us how to run our organization?!??!?!?! that's it!

*blows up PrinceofBlades home planet*

Too bad I don't have one of those, whatcha call them, P L A N E T...

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Fionnuala
I just want Raz's crown embarrasment

i stole it its on my porch

PrinceofBlades
I see the Cine-mpire is a rising threat to the KMC society. Therefore, by the power invested in me by the KMC Senate, to Cine, we go to war...

Cinemaddiction
You and what army! laughing

Remember our slogan. "Join the Darkside. We've got cookies."

PrinceofBlades
You and what army! laughing

Remember our slogan. "Join the Darkside. We've got cookies."

I'm an under ground man, trust me, I've got connections....

SlipknoT
Da Bloods?

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I'm an under ground man, trust me, I've got connections....

SPY SPY

PrinceofBlades
*shoots GMG in the head* Not in the least...

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
*shoots GMG in the head* Not in the least...

look mate im the Piett of this Empire an i dont die till i do something really stupid and have my ship crash into a giant ball

Cinemaddiction
Da Bloods?

laughing

Yeah, he's got The Game on his side.

PrinceofBlades
laughing

Yeah, he's got The Game on his side.

who...me? blink

Grand Moff Gav,
yes

PrinceofBlades
oh ok, I guess....

Grand Moff Gav,
yeah soz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.