Cake!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Puddin Pop
I just made cake anyone want some theres 2 kinds! eek! Choclate cake and a brownie one eek! Its good!!

Pandemoniac
Cake! Padubadubbadub, I wanna a girl with a short skirt and a looong jacket, paddubbadub

Puddin Pop
what ever

justjakk
does the cake come with a puddin pop?

§P0oONY
I made biscuits yesterday.... sadwalk

Puddin Pop
With me?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
With me?

No... with myself... and my oven...

justjakk
no...a puddin po. i just love puddin pops

justjakk

§P0oONY
Originally posted by justjakk
i love biscuits with puddin pops too

Yeah... whatever puddin'pops are...

Puddin Pop

justjakk
puddin pops are like puddin froze on a stick...its very good

§P0oONY
puddin pops are like puddin froze on a stick...its very good

Yum... I will have to import some

justjakk
yanno..bill cosby loves them too

Puddin Pop
I get licked a lot sad ppl think im a real puddin pop sad j/k

§P0oONY

Don't flatter yourself.. stick out tongue

X_Black_Roses_X
I need cake. My parents banned me from the microwave and oven and went out to eat without me! I'm hungry kinda!

justjakk

you gotta dog too?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by X_Black_Roses_X
I need cake. My parents banned me from the microwave and oven and went out to eat without me! I'm hungry kinda!

How old are you?

Puddin Pop
I didnt mean my dog but yeah i do

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Cake! Padubadubbadub, I wanna a girl with a short skirt and a looong jacket, paddubbadub

i love that song ..!

justjakk

X_Black_Roses_X

justjakk
in fact...i just noticed puddin was born te same year

§P0oONY
she was born year 1991...so prolly bout 14?

Ah... Smart man... Smart man...

And you have been banned.... you must have strict folks

justjakk
her parents can be policed for leaving their 14 year old girl at home without food. that is, if there isnt food to fix without the use of a microwave...they could even be policed if there is food......i wonder if there is someone at home with her at all.

X_Black_Roses_X
yes very strict. I can't even cook mac and cheese! And I kno how to cook that!

§P0oONY
her parents can be policed for leaving their 14 year old girl at home without food. that is, if there isnt food to fix without the use of a microwave...they could even be policed if there is food......i wonder if there is someone at home with her at all.

You are of course correct on that matter...

justjakk
B R, is there anyone at home with you? The couldnt have left you alone could they?

X_Black_Roses_X
I'm home all alone! now ppl. can come kill me.! they left me home alone and went out to eat!

§P0oONY
B R, is there anyone at home with you? The couldnt have left you alone could they?

I was left in the house on my own at the age of 11... and I was allowed to cook...

kind of funny really roll eyes (sarcastic)

X_Black_Roses_X
I've been left home alone since I wuz 7. yes nothing unusal.....I just can't cook this time.

§P0oONY
I've been left home alone since I wuz 7. yes nothing unusal.....I just can't cook this time.

7... Bloody hell

justjakk

X_Black_Roses_X

Puddin Pop
Oh...I was left alone since i was 10...i cooked since then...my foster parents sucked they wouldnt even fix me a PB&J sandwitch sad but i knew how to soooo...

X_Black_Roses_X
I've found strawberries! I have food!

§P0oONY
either one of those cases could have been taken as child abandonment.. since Spooony is from Japan (i hope im right) i dont know if that would be considered that there. but here in US it is not a good thing..

Dude, i did get that right didnt i?

I'm from England laughing

And yes my parents were breaking the law because it is illegal unless the child is aged 13 or older.

X_Black_Roses_X
Oh...I was left alone since i was 10...i cooked since then...my foster parents sucked they wouldnt even fix me a PB&J sandwitch sad but i knew how to soooo...
kno how u feel hug

§P0oONY
whatz wrong with that?

Bit young....

Very young in fact...

X_Black_Roses_X
7 ain't young. When I moved in with this fam. at 8 I had to watch me 4 year old brother.

Puddin Pop

justjakk

§P0oONY
my apologies....i must have been thinking of someone else then
Don't worry about it.... I wish I was from Japan...

§P0oONY
7 ain't young. When I moved in with this fam. at 8 I had to watch me 4 year old brother.

7 is indeed young and you shouldn't be given those kinds of responsibilities at such an early age

X_Black_Roses_X
I didnt know that! Aww.
I didn't kno that either.

Puddin Pop
Kids in Japan go to school without summer vacation i think

justjakk

justjakk
Kids in Japan go to school without summer vacation i think

whats wrong with that?

§P0oONY
i also.....or at least canada for the free healthcare
You state side?

I'm moving to Japan in about 5 years though

Puddin Pop

Puddin Pop
whats wrong with that? I was just stating a fact

X_Black_Roses_X
My friends Japenese. I think.....or mayb that's Koreenin.

§P0oONY
will ya still be on here?

Really depends... If everything goes well, then yes

§P0oONY
My friends Japenese. I think.....or mayb that's Koreenin.

Quite a big difference between the two..

justjakk

X_Black_Roses_X
They look the same tho.....

§P0oONY
yeah....bummer huh

Well.... Yeah.... laughing out loud I can't judge to be fair though

§P0oONY
They look the same tho.....

miffed

justjakk
its kinda boring.......freedom of religion. thats good, but there are better remedial schools in other lands..

§P0oONY
its kinda boring.......freedom of religion. thats good, but there are better remedial schools in other lands..

Yeah... I have heard their education isn't the best

justjakk

fantasygirl
I'm home all alone! now ppl. can come kill me.! they left me home alone and went out to eat! I'm always home alone. Well not always, but a lot, alot!!

X_Black_Roses_X
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I'm always home alone. Well not always, but a lot, alot!!
ME 2!!!!

justjakk

§P0oONY
i wasnt about to say anything about that one......but it kinda reminds me of archie bunker from this show called .......uhm...welll i cant remember....but it was a funny show nonetheless.

i think it was called "All in the family"

Yeah it is called "All in the family" pretty funny.

fantasygirl
ME 2!!!! Sucks!! No wonder ur always on!! My mom works everyday. No break. So I have to make my own food and if I can't cook whatever it is, then I starve.

§P0oONY
remedial schools K through 12 isnt that good at all...unless you are private schooled...then that costs money.

colleges are great.......but you have to either have high grades or alot of money.

i know in other countries, they really think of knowlege as being a good thing.....america has poor values for school.

That sucks... Education in England is pretty good. I was thinking about applying for a scholarship in Stanford. but I ended up thinking about taking a course within the UK because England has many of the top University's around.. but I still have a couple of years to think

justjakk

§P0oONY
Dude, i wouldnt even be able to think about it........my grades werent that good so i cant get funding and with no money.....i have to stay with what i have had allready...... i was talking to clovie the other day about how i wanted to learn other languages, but i would have to pay someone to teach me. then we are back to the first problem......no money for schooling and not enough time.......(work)

Can't you get a loan to help with schooling? Then take language courses and then work of the debt later in life?

Or maybe you could ask around and try to get sponsored... I;m not sure how the US non-compulsory schooling works...

Wickerman
Dude, i wouldnt even be able to think about it........my grades werent that good so i cant get funding and with no money.....i have to stay with what i have had allready...... i was talking to clovie the other day about how i wanted to learn other languages, but i would have to pay someone to teach me. then we are back to the first problem......no money for schooling and not enough time.......(work)

Meh....for now i'll stick with my native language + English + French.......i might start on German next year though (free extra courses at University)

~wickerman~

justjakk

§P0oONY
i doubt anyone would sponcer me

You never know.. It is always worth a try

I'm just going to get a loan...

justjakk

§P0oONY
'tis really up to you....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.