Holy shit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nemo
source:http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200507/s1405203.htm

is this the worst thing they could do or what?

PVS
thats bullshit. i just ate a snickers bar and there aint a damn thing wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeipaijw/DLKWPFIHpiadsla

Oswald Kenobi
So, the terrorists finally got it right? They could kill everyone in the US if they poisoned all the fast food restaurants and vending machines.

Echuu
laughing out loud Don't leave us PVS!!!!!!! Somebody get a medic!!!!

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
thats bullshit. i just ate a snickers bar and there aint a damn thing wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeipaijw/DLKWPFIHpiadsla

hahahahaha......Byeeee..................should of had a Reeses.....

bilb
*has vision of Kidrock going unchallenged & uses the force to bring PVS back to life*

stick out tongue

BlackC@t
Originally posted by PVS

*Does CPR*
Live damn you! Live! fear

debbiejo
Where'd I put that incantation book.........If the PVS is dead......we'll make it live AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he is dead.... huh

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by nemo
source:http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200507/s1405203.htm

is this the worst thing they could do or what?

oh no! no more American candy bars for south wales...

Imperial_Samura
I sure an image in the paper yesterday of the truck convoy dumping many thousands of bars... I can't help but feel they are polluting the earth somehow. Or maybe the extortionists think if nobody pays them, well, they can go and dig up all the bars, either it's a win.

hotsauce6548
Why are South Wale-ians eating our candy anyway?! mad

Imaginary
Hey! NEW South Wales! As in, Australia? As in, where I live?

I LOVE SNICKERS crybaby

Imperial_Samura
Yep, the land down under, we get all that American snack food and more.

Imaginary
You're Australian?

Imperial_Samura
I am indeed. Born and bred in this sun burnt land (That's the last bit of Australian poetry I will use today, so you can all be relieved)

Imaginary
"I love a sunburnt country." stick out tongue

Imperial_Samura
Nicely done.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by PVS
thats bullshit. i just ate a snickers bar and there aint a damn thing wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeipaijw/DLKWPFIHpiadsla laughing out loud

i should have showed him another pic weep

stick out tongue

DeRFmAn
Originally posted by PVS
thats bullshit. i just ate a snickers bar and there aint a damn thing wrong with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeipaijw/DLKWPFIHpiadsla thats funny, but for real thats not kewl snickers owns j00! The crunchers are my fav......no the icecream ones are.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I am indeed. Born and bred in this sun burnt land (That's the last bit of Australian poetry I will use today, so you can all be relieved)

I though I recognized the accent......

ragesRemorse
I'm just curious to ask why they think removing mars and snickers bars is going to do a damn thing to deter a man from poisoning other candy bars.

ladygrim
Okkkkaaaayy erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.