Superman vs Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Alright so lets say that Venom just feels like doing something stupid and go after Superman. Personally I think Venom would be crushed under Supermans a--. Oh yeah and that stupid comic does not count.

jinzin
does venom have his upgrades at the end of his mini?

colossus17
its been done before.......every cell in sups body is protected with a force field......he aint gettin passed it.....

DEVILHULK
Venom beat Superman in unlimited access

Arahan
That issue doenst count. it was crap. venom was at this time class 15-20 at max. Superman stood there and did nothing to stop him. The fight was fun but even for comics more than unrealistic. Venom can never kick Supes and Spideys ass at the same time.

Whatever.

If the symbiote can absorb kryptonite and make it a part of his metabolism then he has a chance but we know something like that will never happen.

Did you see what Sentry do to Carnage, same here with Venom.

CorderaMitchell
VENOM!!!!

Because he's much cooler,why was this made??

Fanboy
To see the smart people say Superman would crush Venom alright. Venom has a fear of fire right ya know so that is how Superman would beat him fire FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arahan
well we assume that supes doesnt know his weaknesses

jinzin
i don't think it matters.... sad

CorderaMitchell
Damn its obvious supes would win, why are such pointless threads made, unless its for a joke??

Next: Carnage vs. Aunt May.

kgkg
this one supes takes easily.

CorderaMitchell
No because venom has that.............. symbiote that comes equipped with kryptonite. He just hasn't had a need for it yet.

jacobo0o
i dont know guys venom is pretty bad assss
he big mean and he speaks english in his own way
everybody knows venom is the most feared villain in the world!!!
even IRAQ knows it!!
just kidding super man would kill venom

olympian
In a well written story? Superman.

Next Venom_girl
Really, why all these unbalanced matches? It's retarded.

CorderaMitchell
Venom has this on lockdown!!

ZephroCarnelian
Yeah...

Superman would squeeeeeze Venom's slobbering little skull betwixt thumb and forefinger.

*POP!!!*

Bye bye Mr Venom...

CorderaMitchell
But..................... venom is black now, so that means he is a cooler color.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Damn its obvious supes would win, why are such pointless threads made, unless its for a joke??

Next: Carnage vs. Aunt May.
It's been done eek!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301853&highlight=carnage+vs+aunt+may

CorderaMitchell
I know, raz comes in and says "Don't post such silly topics please"

bgsoncigt
I don't know how you can guys can come up with some dumb nonsense but we all know that venom can take down superman, that is why their is a comic book made to prove it, i saw superman die and venom won. The comic proves all that venom is unbeatable.

comic made by:Marvel and Dc

Bouboumaster
This is one of the most one-sided match I saw recenlty.

Sups destroy Venom.

CosmicComet
Venom wins.

He's a spiderman foe, and thus on a whole 'notha level.

The Nuul
Carv9 must have made this thread.

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man is too.

iceman24567
Superman destroys Venom effortlessly

CosmicComet
Originally posted by The Nuul
Carv9 must have made this thread.

it would appear, that u mad.

The Nuul
Nah, its funny that this thread was never closed after 6 years.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by The Nuul
Nah, its funny that this thread was never closed after 6 years. Yeah as if Supes is in Venoms league laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Yeah as if Supes is in Venoms league laughing thumb up

Silent Guardian
Supes wins

-Pr-
closed for massive spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.