Help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
I clicked to move some PM's but I don't know where I moved them to..help please embarrasment confused

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fionnuala
I clicked to move some PM's but I don't know where I moved them to..help please embarrasment confused

Erm... try looking in folders.... big grin

Ken Kenobi
You deleted them..

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You deleted them.. I did? ...but I clicked move confused ..oh damn..

Ken Kenobi
I'm just guessing. stick out tongue

I never save my PM's.

§P0oONY
You deleted them..

FO SHO MA HOE!

Sorry... a slight lapse in reality there

Fionnuala
I'm just guessing. stick out tongue

I never save my PM's. Oh okay....messed

Why not?

Ken Kenobi
I just never do...most PM's I get are useless and trivial...the other ones shifty I don't need a paper trail leading to me...whistle

Fionnuala
I just never do...most PM's I get are useless and trivial...the other ones shifty I don't need a paper trail leading to me...whistle laughing ...I should probably do that in case my parents ever find a way into my account messed

Ken Kenobi
laughing ...I should probably do that in case my parents ever find a way into my account messed

If your parents are that nosey, kick em in the groin.

Fionnuala
If your parents are that nosey, kick em in the groin. Always the best solution to any problem wink

Morning_Glory
why are your parent looking on KMC ...

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
why are your parent looking on KMC ... What now? ....they're not..

bilb

i'm just jealous that you have enough PMs that you felt a need to organize cry

stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Originally posted by bilb
i'm just jealous that you have enough PMs that you felt a need to organize cry

stick out tongue I only have 420 pages..but it was a way to kill the time..embarrasment

Morning_Glory
What now? ....they're not..

someone said they were being nosey so I thought they were getting into your online stuff....sorry embarrasment

Lana
laughing ...I should probably do that in case my parents ever find a way into my account messed

Or simply change your password to something they won't guess yes

bilb
i have maybe one or two if that .. see now dont you feel all popular & stuff? eek!

stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
someone said they were being nosey so I thought they were getting into your online stuff....sorry embarrasment Sorry..that came across as snappy..wasn't meant to...bag

Lana
I don't even know how many pages of PMs I have....they're all in folders....several hundred, I think....

Hi Bilb! You're in the OTF shock

Fionnuala
Originally posted by bilb
i have maybe one or two if that .. see now dont you feel all popular & stuff? eek!

stick out tongue No...now I feel I spend too much time on here stick out tongue ..which I knew already..bag

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.