Feed Lindsey Petition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
Feed Lindsey Petition

Go sign the petition ... it is ove 12, 000 sigs at the moment

I know ... that by signing it is not going to make Lindsey gain weight... blah blah

not that I really care

http://vortal.intertechmedia.com/image/wzat/favorite_pool/niclindsay.jpg

Morning_Glory
hungry

ThePhantomsKiss
Ewww.She is skinny >_<

And I don't like her..So maybe I won't sign?

xLiNdS x 622x
she didnt use to be skinny at all..then suddenly she jumped on the celebrity bandwagon and decided to be like everyone else erm

xLiNdS x 622x
22637 Signatures Total

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Feed Lindsey Petition

Go sign the petition ... it is ove 12, 000 sigs at the moment

I know ... that by signing it is not going to make Lindsey gain weight... blah blah

not that I really care

http://vortal.intertechmedia.com/image/wzat/favorite_pool/niclindsay.jpg Is that real?!

eww.....waaay too skinny

(i'll think i'll donate a nice grilled cheese sandwich happy )

GCG
Why do they all want to look like skeletons these days ?

She was so much better before sad

silver_tears
She has the little bloated belly that african children get, it pisses me off so much when people do that by choice, all her food should be taken away and used to feed a school room of children, because I'm sure there's plenty of it, but she's just not eating it.....

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by silver_tears
She has the little bloated belly that african children get, it pisses me off so much when people do that by choice, all her food should be taken away and used to feed a school room of children, because I'm sure there's plenty of it, but she's just not eating it.....

you think she is served a lot of food?

ThePhantomsKiss
^ Yup

fruits
yeah, she definantly didnt used to be skinny. but now, wow. she is turned at a weird angle in the picture, but still, shes a lot skinnier then she used to be.

GCG

if you're talkin'g about that picture its not her belly ; its her hip

Morning_Glory
even Nicole Richie up there in the photo is very very tiny...

silver_tears
you think she is served a lot of food?

Have you ever seen the spread at a hotel for celebs, or at a party, or a movie shoot? Not exactly slim pickings now is it?

And I'm pretty sure that's not her hip, because she'd literally be skin and bones then messed

fantasygirl
I just don't get Hollywood people!!

xLiNdS x 622x
Have you ever seen the spread at a hotel for celebs, or at a party, or a movie shoot? Not exactly slim pickings now is it?

And I'm pretty sure that's not her hip, because she'd literally be skin and bones then messed
but if she didnt want to eat anything they wouldnt serve it to her

silver_tears
No, they still do, she says she eats, and the food is being served, she just doesn't eat it so I gather

Piggle Humsy
yeh both Richie & Lohan looked much better before..they look ill.

and they've both lost their cleavage! why would thay want to do that? shrug

It's sad that they feel they need to lose weight..seeing as neither of them were actually "fat" in the first place. no

Darth Nauj
I already signed this petition a long time ago. I hope she goes back as she used to be. shes so skinny and ugly right know shocking

HimoKun
That's why Beyonce rocks my socks. She's actually cares about he body. And I respect Queen Latifah. I mean, she takes care of her body. Some of these people I see are paper thin. That's why fit girls kill thin girls everytime.

fantasygirl
Originally posted by HimoKun
That's why Beyonce rocks my socks. She's actually cares about he body. And I respect Queen Latifah. I mean, she takes care of her body. Some of these people I see are paper thin. That's why fit girls kill thin girls everytime. I know. Me and GB were talking about how Queen doesn't care if she's fat. That she just wants to be fit and healthy. We respect her for that too.

Morning_Glory
Queen Latiffa?? ^ is that who you are talking about? she looks nice now

fantasygirl
No, it's some petition for the skinny people...

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by fantasygirl
No, it's some petition for the skinny people...

I know roll eyes (sarcastic) Im the one that started this thread.. tsk

but you said "Queen" so I wanted to know who is "Queen" and the only one i can think of is Queen Latiffa ..

fantasygirl
I know roll eyes (sarcastic) Im the one that started this thread.. tsk

but you said "Queen" so I wanted to know who is "Queen" and the only one i can think of is Queen Latiffa .. Yep...

Morning_Glory
confused

fantasygirl
confused huh confused

Morning_Glory
anyways.. back on topic...

spidergrl

AGREED! happy

Morning_Glory
smile yep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.