What is your most treasured Spidey possession??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Doc Ock
Mine would have to be my comics featuring Doc Ock.Now I love my other comics too but Ock is my all time fav villain and therefore holds a special place in my heart.

Any Spidey stuff that's Ock related would be most important to me.

How about you guys???

Dazzler619
My comics well.So are my trading cards,the movies on dvd,the 90's episodes on vhs, and t-shirts

willRules
My comics containing Spiderman. LOL

Red Superfly
My official Spider-Man mask with proper eyes and stretchy material.

Stevie
I dont really have one, but my friend has the costume that was on display at Blockbuster's when the first movie came out.

VeNoIIvII
Doc Ock you may like this...i haev Doc Ocks sunglasses and goggles from the movie......exact ones he wore...bought them off E-bay....$75.00>>both of them together....i was highest bidder...LOL...

munkiesarus
Originally posted by VeNoIIvII
Doc Ock you may like this...i haev Doc Ocks sunglasses and goggles from the movie......exact ones he wore...bought them off E-bay.....00>>both of them together....i was highest bidder...LOL...

They probably jipped you.

BTW, I'M SELLING THE PLATE THAT HAD THE CHOCOLATE CAKE ON IT IN SPIDER-MAN 2.

As for possessions treasured...

My DK Guide to Spider-Man book. I don't buy Spidey issues :O

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by munkiesarus

My DK Guide to Spider-Man book. I don't buy Spidey issues :O

Sorry dude i wasnt jipped..i got it from an official spiderman 2 auction ran by Marval

Doc Ock
You sure you were not swindled???

I saw Ock's glasses on display in a movie mueseum along with his trenchcoat and one of his tentacles.

DarkCrawler
They probably had more then one pair.

OmegaRedTooth
Originally posted by munkiesarus

My DK Guide to Spider-Man book. I don't buy Spidey issues :O laughing (lmao) my fav spidey thing i got isnt really a spidey thing, its a statue of venom, theres 6000 of them, luckily i got one online for 50 bucks. other than than i have the alternate cover to Secret War #1 with spidey over the white background. Happy Dance

b-dan
well its not spidy its my venom toy ever since i was 6 i loved venom for some reason and this toy is one of thos high deatlaied ones its him transforming into venom and theres a guy in green armor and venoms standing on him it look slike him and this green dude got into this big fight my freind called it duck man cuz venoms mouth looks like a duck beak

kiekan
My most 'treasured' Spidey possessions would have to be my 'Symbiote Collection'..... I own close to every single comic containing a Symbiote. Even the almighty Amazing Spider-man #300 and Secret Wars #8. Also, I've got Sensational Spider-man #0, which while not worth alot, has alot of sentimental value. Ben Reilly will forever be tied with the V-man for my favorite Spidey character. And since Sensational #0 is the issue where he makes his version of the Spider-man suit (IMO the coolest Spider-varient ever created).... You get the point....

BlackC@t
My Spider-Man 2 movie posters. I have so many of them!

steverules
Mine are issue 52 of astonishing spider-man, spider-man and batman but my fav is issue 77 of astonishing spider-man. Took me 4 years to get it and more than 2 attempts on ebay. smokin'

Scarletspider36
Sensational spiderman 0 got it from quality comics

Symbiotica
Most treasured: probably my Horizon Carnage 1/6 figure - I think he's just fabulous.

A close second: my movie-version Green Goblin bronze bust . I have never owned anything bronze before and I can tell you its a very special thing to experience. You can touch it without fear of hurting anything, and the likeness is jaw-dropping. The helmet fits exactly in your hand, the whole thing is so perfect. That piece will be around long after I am gone.

Third: Marvel Universe Electro bust . That, to me, is just a really cool bust.

Linkalicious
Secret Wars #8 where Spidey gets his Alien Symbiote

All the other Spiderman comics that include Venom are not far behind.

Mr Parker
Amazing Spiderman comics one through about 250.It was shortly around that time after 250 his comics went downhill from there and thats around the time that infernal and damn marriage to MJ took place. mad I will never sell those issues.You cant put a price on those .I treasure them too much.

WAF3001
My treasure possessioins would have to be the Spider-man v. Green Goblin graphic novel (reprinted from Peter Parker: Spider-man). I also treasure my Ultimate Spider-man vol. 4.
Both of these graphic novels include reprinted forms of my two first spidey comics.

GGgrievous725
my most prized possesion is either my maximum carnage comics 1-14 in near ment condition or my old venom toy collection

Paola
my Spidey flippers love

Doc Ock
Spidey flippers???

What the heck are they???

Paola
they're called slippers.. sorry

Doc Ock
Oh I see lol big grin

I have a pair of those too wink

Paola
post a pic! love

VeNoIIvII
Originally posted by Doc Ock
You sure you were not swindled???

I saw Ock's glasses on display in a movie mueseum along with his trenchcoat and one of his tentacles.

Im sure i wasnt..it was an official spiderman auction....and yes they had way morew than 1 pair they used in the movie..according to entertainment magaizine, they broke multiple pairs of his glasses in SP2...but i got a pair that he wore in the movie..and goggles...they are very cool....I also have a 1:1 Bust of Spiderman and Green Goblin.....Very cool....they look like they are actually there ..very reall...very expencive... big grin

Doc Ock
Ooooh congrats big grin

And Paola I'll get you a pic soon wink

VeNoIIvII
a picture of your slippers...lol...Very Exciting... big grin

Doc Ock
Hey when a lady asks a favour,being the gentleman I am I oblige wink

VeNoIIvII
LOL! smile

Paola
don't laugh at him! miffed

I'll be a polite person and do the 'pic posting' ....

Doc Ock
Hey they are coooooool big grin

Mine are VERY similar to those.And so comfy to wear.

I should have a pic up tomorrow.Gotta charge my camera first wink

Phoenix2001
My most treasured possesions are Amazing Spider-Man's# 361-363 (Carnage's first full appearances) and the entire Maximum Carnage series, all of which are in full mint condition.

Both series are perhaps the best Spidey, Venom team-up VS Carnage stories that I've ever read.

spencerspider
i have them slippers lol

FILnELL
post removed

Rurounikeitaro
Doggie style

Scarecrow756
My most prized Spidey possession has to be my 7 inch Spider-man armour figure.

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by OmegaRedTooth
laughing (lmao) my fav spidey thing i got isnt really a spidey thing, its a statue of venom, theres 6000 of them, luckily i got one online for 50 bucks. other than than i have the alternate cover to Secret War #1 with spidey over the white background. Happy Dance

I have one of those except as Doc Ock, the comic book appearence, not the movie...

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by FILnELL
post removed

Your obvious sexual puns should have you banned...there are children here!

freezedoom
Originally posted by Paola
don't laugh at him! miffed

I'll be a polite person and do the 'pic posting' ....

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing eek!

TheHumanTorch04
Ahh, my 12" figure of Doc Ock love and my 18" figure of Venom love

Paola
Originally posted by freezedoom
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing eek!

spam_laser

scorpionlord
My whole run of Spidey Super Stories.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.