Kyle Katarn and Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader and Freedon Nadd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PloKoonFanatic
Darth Vader is not holding back. No force. Who would win? rolling on floor laughing

Darth_Glentract
Freedon Nadd would kill Kyle. Depends on which Luke and Vader.

General Zodiac
Kyle is better then people think.

darthrevan89
Vader and Nadd would eat them for lunch and still be hungry afterwards.

PloKoonFanatic
Well,this is Darth Vader from episode 6. However he is not holding back. In 6 he held back. Luke would have been dead in about 3 minutes or less. But, i don't know the Lukes. This may make me sound like I am new to Starwars, but what is the difference between them?

Damarus
Luke and Kyle will annihalate Vader amd Nadd.But i dont no who Nadd is anyway

PloKoonFanatic
Freedon Nadd conquered one planet (Onderon)... pretty much alone... and named himself king. In episode 6, Luke had a hard time even getting to cut Vader's arm off when Vader was only using about 1/8 of his power. Why does everyone think that Luke can kill everyone?

PloKoonFanatic
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Vader and Nadd would eat them for lunch and still be hungry afterwards.

I agree with you dude.

Darth Plagues
Well Darth Vader's not holding back so...Kyle and Luke die. Freedon Nadd could just enjoy a nice drink or something...

PloKoonFanatic
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Well Darth Vader's not holding back so...Kyle and Luke die. Freedon Nadd could just enjoy a nice drink or something...

True very true. These posts are so fun.

Darth Plagues
Happy Dance Happy Dance

PloKoonFanatic
What is the difference between the Lukes!? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Darth Plagues
ROTJ Luke Skywalker - He is pretty talented, even at the Knights stage he knew how to block Force lightning.

DE Luke Skywalker- He got even stronger than ROTJ Luke. Killed Darth Sidious' clone, which has Darth Sidious' clone inside...and discovered a lost knowledge of the Jedi and used the Emperor's libary to feed his mind with more knowledge

NJO Luke Skywalker - He became a powerful Jedi Master and discovered new Force abilities. He even could control gravity and could form blackholes. He also killed 1000-10000 Yuuzhan Vong in one duel. He was explained when fighting all these enemies the center of the Force. Energy that could not be stopped. He also defeated the Surpreme Overlord, which is a match for many Jedi.

In the end there are many Luke Skywalkers

PloKoonFanatic
K, then this is DE Luke beer ninja pirate pirate ninja bunny

Fishy
Freedon Nadd and Vader easily both will survive.

Nadd will slaughter kyle while Vader keeps Luke occupied and then he will join Vader against Luke and finish him of as well.

Darth Plagues
Darth Vader could take them on his own. But now since were talking DE Luke...he could kill Freedon Nadd....Kyle dies from Vader and then Luke has to fight Vader again, but this time Vader's not holding back so...I think were looking at one of the greatest battles of Star Wars again...Don't know but Luke could probably take Darth Vader if he's not holding back...DE Luke anyway.

Fishy
Luke would not stand a chance against Nadd, not by that time.

Darth Plagues
What do we possibly know about Nadd?...He struck down a Jedi Master as a Jedi Knight...Wow...excues me. So did Desann as an apprentice and look how he turned out....dead

PloKoonFanatic
Originally posted by Fishy
Luke would not stand a chance against Nadd, not by that time.

Happy Dance laughing I agree. What about if this was NJO Luke though? smokin' beer beer

PloKoonFanatic
What do we possibly know about Nadd?...He struck down a Jedi Master as a Jedi Knight...Wow...excues me. So did Desann as an apprentice and look how he turned out....dead

Dude, Nadd conquered a planet pretty much alone. A prosperous planet named Onderon. His burial was on the moon Dxun.

HimoKun
ROTJ Luke Skywalker - He is pretty talented, even at the Knights stage he knew how to block Force lightning.

DE Luke Skywalker- He got even stronger than ROTJ Luke. Killed Darth Sidious' clone, which has Darth Sidious' clone inside...and discovered a lost knowledge of the Jedi and used the Emperor's libary to feed his mind with more knowledge

NJO Luke Skywalker - He became a powerful Jedi Master and discovered new Force abilities. He even could control gravity and could form blackholes. He also killed 1000-10000 Yuuzhan Vong in one duel. He was explained when fighting all these enemies the center of the Force. Energy that could not be stopped. He also defeated the Surpreme Overlord, which is a match for many Jedi.

In the end there are many Luke Skywalkers

So he killed Darth Sidious' Clone which had Darth Sidious' Clone inside? That makes no sense whatsoever. And Han was the one that killed the Emperor. He drove him into Byss where it exploded.

PloKoonFanatic
Originally posted by A monkey with a knife
I am quoting myself? weird!.

So, what would happen if it was NJO Luke fighting here?

PloKoonFanatic
Originally posted by A bear wearing a tutu
Who is a bear in a tutu? this is screwed up

SheGotHerOwn
nadd takes kyle imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.