Harry Potter gets sodomized in next book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
no expression Anyone here this.

TheSun
I get banned for slightly argumentative but valid points. Let's see what happens to idiots, who can't even spell simple words, like this...

NightCrawler341
What ever happened to no member bashing. People aren't idiots, or if they are, you don't have to call them it.

TheSun
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
What ever happened to no member bashing. People aren't idiots, or if they are, you don't have to call them it.
So this is completely sensible topic is it?

NightCrawler341
No, but don't bash the member, man.

TheSun
Obviously disruptive thread, I see no point in calling him nice names.

NightCrawler341
Like my momma always said, if ya got nothing nice to say, shut your trap! xD

TheSun
Like my momma always said, if ya got nothing nice to say, shut your trap! xD
I'm surprised that this topic is still open, surely with such a title it should have been closed immediately.

NightCrawler341
No mods on.

TheSun
No mods on.
Why do you encourage this topic?

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by TheSun
Why do you encourage this topic?

I'm not. I'm just saying there are not mods on to close the thread... I wonder why you called him a idiot now...

TheSun
I'm not. I'm just saying there are not mods on to close the thread... I wonder why you called him a idiot now...
Because the thread is obviously disruptive and idiotic. Hence the writer, in order to create an idiotic thread, was, even if but for a short time, an idiot.

NightCrawler341
Because the thread is obviously disruptive and idiotic. Hence the writer, in order to create an idiotic thread, was, even if but for a short time, an idiot.

I think you misunderstood what I said. Read it more closely.

TheSun
I think you misunderstood what I said. Read it more closely.
I understood exactly what you said. No matter when I said it the 'mods' would still read it. Your point then being...?

NightCrawler341
I understood exactly what you said. No matter when I said it the 'mods' would still read it. Your point then being...?

I'm lost now.

TheSun
I'm lost now.
The leave it and stop having a go at me. Against the rules ya know.

NightCrawler341
I'm not having I go with you. I'm telling you that you shouldn't make fun of people know matter how stupid the thread is and that it can't be closed yet because no mods have been on.

TheSun
I'm not having I go with you. I'm telling you that you shouldn't make fun of people know matter how stupid the thread is and that it can't be closed yet because no mods have been on.
I wasn't making fun, I was pointing out a fact. IN order to create an idiotic thread, one has to be an idiot. Are you disagreeing that this is an idiotic thread?

NightCrawler341
I wasn't making fun, I was pointing out a fact. IN order to create an idiotic thread, one has to be an idiot. Are you disagreeing that this is an idiotic thread?

I will say that it is pointless but it doesn't mean you should call someone a idiot!

TheSun
I will say that it is pointless but it doesn't mean you should call someone a idiot!
Even if it's true? And it is...

NightCrawler341
It is always good to respect others. Your just trying to get me to call this person a idiot so if you get in trouble, so will I.

TheSun
It is always good to respect others. Your just trying to get me to call this person a idiot so if you get in trouble, so will I.
Don't be ridiculous, I just don't understand why you're still criticising me for stating a fact.

NightCrawler341
I criticise because your being rude! All I am telling you is, no matter if its a fact or not, don't make fun of others!

Hermione202
OMG
I don't believe you two(though i agree strongly with Nightcrawler341).

TheSun has no right to call someone an idiot!!!!!!That is exactly why you were banned.I think the mods......................oh what am i saying.I won't stoop as low as someone like you.

Nightcrawler just ignore him.TheSun is just wasting your time.

NightCrawler341
Mmhmm. And I haven't the time to waste.

Hermione202
Exactly.Let him argue with himself.that'll be a sight to see

NightCrawler341
That sounds like fun.

Director_Joe
So, seeing as we're off topic....How are things?

NightCrawler341
xD Not bad. It wont be long till this thread is going down anyways so we pretty much can use this thread for off topic till its closed.

Hermione202
huh?

Phoenix
Guys, please don't argue.

Everyone: One report is all thats needed, then if no one posts the thread pretty much gets buried in the forum.

TheSun: You've been warned and subsequently banned before, please don't start again

Night: Just ignore him, if you retaliate it just makes things worse, hun!

KidRock: Please do not open a thread like this again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.