Gladiator runs the JLA Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
How far does Gladiator get in JLA gauntlet?

1. Hawkman
2. Captain Atom
3. Zatanna
4. Orion
5. Captain Marvel
6. Wonder Woman
7. Green Lantern(Hal)
8. Martian Manhunter
9. Superman
10 Batman

kgkg
batman is 10

Hal should be number 10

kgkg
and is this bloodlust confident Glad or what?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg
and is this bloodlust confident Glad or what? Whatever it takes.

supremthor
MM stops him cold sense he no longer has a weakness to fire

jrodslam
Is Glads the only one in bloodlust?

I dont think he gets past Zatanna.

If everyone here is non-jobber style that is. Zatanna is able to track anyone on Earth. No matter how fast Glads may be, he wouldnt be able to sneak up on her.

In case he does, he stops at Captain Marvel. imo.

Sentry
He gets to Hal. Marvel??? Pffttt... Instant KO. Before she even speaks she's dead. Hal would probably stop him. Hal should be number 10 though.

long pig
If he makes it past Orion, he can go to Green Lantern, then gets beat.

Zatanna isn't really a threat to him, she can't react fast enough to do anything.

Gladiator would be hard pressed to take Orion though, I dunno.....he might could.

Sentry
I'm not saying it's gonna be a cake walk. Orion will give him bloody hell. Jobber versions of Glads will go down easily against Orion, but you know what he's capable of long, if he's written to that potential, he gets to Hal.

jrodslam
1. Hes not K.O.ing Marvel with one hit. Marvel's durability is better than Supermans.

2. As siad before she doesnt need to speak to do her spells.

3. Zatanna is able to teleport. Shed know where he is, but he wont know where she is. She can also go invisible. Too many tricks up her sleeve. Literally.

long pig
Zatanna can teleport and all that, but not before getting beaned by a guy who's flying around faster than light.

I know what Gladiator is capable of, and I know what Orion is capable of too, they're both hella tough.

Gladiator is = or a bit > than PC Superman, Orion beat PC superman. And since Orion wasn't affected by the crisis, it's the same guy. He's got a healing factor=to Hulks, his strength is at least =to Supe's and his MotherBox is a powerful machine. Could Gladiator take an astro-force blast?

It's a great fight that I can't answer, but if he makes it past Orion, he'd definatly make to hal.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by long pig
Could Gladiator take an astro-force blast?

He might be able to.

Superman did once.

xmarksthespot
Umm no disrespect to Batman but why exactly is he number 10 when I'm assuming that this is just an ordinary no prep fight? huh

long pig
Orion has nearly K.O'd Superman with Astro Force before, so that's a bit of an odd picture.

The Astro Force is magical(derived from The Presence), therefore Superman should be hurt a lot form it.

We are also forgetting his motherbox, it'll determine a weakness of the person Orion fights, so Orion can exploit it. And, he's fighting ability is off the charts.

He also has a force field that Gladiator isn't getting threw.

Orion is a beast, he doesn't give up and he's the most vicious ****er I've ever seen.

Remember whe he doused himself with Gasoline and set himself on fire, so he could fight a ton of White Martians?

long pig
I mean, he killed pre-crisis Darkseid, nearly killed a pre-crisis bloodlusted Superman, took on tons of white martians.

Orion is bad ass, and he doesn't hold back, ever.

Red Orion....well...evil face he'd own most anyone.

kgkg
I mean, he killed pre-crisis Darkseid, nearly killed a pre-crisis bloodlusted Superman, took on tons of white martians.

Orion is bad ass, and he doesn't hold back, ever.

Red Orion....well...evil face he'd own most anyone.
Orion isn't talking anybody.

Darkseid kicked his ass.

long pig
Darkseid was killed by him before. Darky can't say the same about Orion.

kgkg
Darkseid was killed by him before. Darky can't say the same about Orion.
i have seen darksied kick his ass badly ,

what issue did Orion beat Darkseid.

and when did Orion beat Superman?

you got issue # pig

long pig
You know I don't, just got to take my word for it.

Darky and Orion faught in another dimention and Orion killed him.

Darky made PC Superman think he was DS's son, and he tried to kill Orion, SM was bloodlusted, and orion worried over killing him.

kgkg
You know I don't, just got to take my word for it.

Darky and Orion faught in another dimention and Orion killed him.

Darky made PC Superman think he was DS's son, and he tried to kill Orion, SM was bloodlusted, and orion worried over killing him.

I have that issue , then he beats the shit out of Darky.

For real I don't see why u think Orion is all that.

And when did Orion beat superman I don't even remember that, I think it was the other way around.

long pig
I never said Gladiator could beat him intentially. I just said it was a hard call.

Well, I like Orion because he's a deep guy. His face is deformed so he wears a mask that is handsome. He has no concept of losing, and he's got that crazy rage.

Alos, the gasoline, setting himself on fire make him badass.

Orion isn't as powerful as everyone else, but he's badass to me.

Orion could win, or he could lose.

kgkg
I never said Gladiator could beat him intentially. I just said it was a hard call.

Well, I like Orion because he's a deep guy. His face is deformed so he wears a mask that is handsome. He has no concept of losing, and he's got that crazy rage.

Alos, the gasoline, setting himself on fire make him badass.

Orion isn't as powerful as everyone else, but he's badass to me.

Orion could win, or he could lose.
Orion is kool.

But Batman is even more kool

long pig
I like three dimentional characters, that why I liked wolverine. Now they've turned him into a onedimentional character.

leonidas
i'm pretty sure supes has beat orion in the past. once pretty badly. darkseid has also kicked orion's ass, though maybe orion has beaten darkseid as well. i've just never seen that. it would be a monster fight, though.

actually, i think anyone from 3 - 9 could potentially beat him. if zat can get up a shield, (which she should be able to do since she would sense him instantly) she could put him down. be tougher for the others. cm would be a great fight, as would ww. hal would likely beat him more often than not but that too would be a great fight. even if he DID somehow pass everyone, mm would beat him for certain, i think. glads charges, mm turns intangible and hits him with a full power psionic blast.

game over. and what the hell IS bats doing at the end?

supremthor
2. Captain Atom
3. Zatanna
4. Orion
5. Captain Marvel
6. Wonder Woman
7. Green Lantern(Hal)
8. Martian Manhunter
9. Superman
this character can all kill gladitor if the realy wanted to. once gladitor gets in WW laso his going down. atom can just blow up his brain like he did to darksied,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.