Luke (Njo) Anikin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mail Man Yoda
Ok Njo Luke vrs. Anikin had he not gotten fried and was a healthy vader
in his prime

General Zodiac
Very difficult choice. If Anakin had not gotten hurt in Mustafar he would be the strongest Jedi/Sith ever, but people say NJO Luke is the strongest Jedi. Hmmm...I'm going for Anakin. His force power would be higher then Luke's.

Mail Man Yoda
this would probably be a good battle but ya id go with the healthy vader devil

darthrevan89
Lets see you take the two most powerful force users of the time and throw them against each other...

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

Damarus
what do you mean by Njo Luke ?Anyway i think Luke

darth-yoda
new jedi order luke he is near inviceble and has lots and lots of force powere ill take njo luke

darth zamorak
if anakin hadnt gotten hurt he still would of had to practice a crapload to reach his prime and I think he would die some other way because of his arrogance later on

but since in this fight his in his full potential he wins

DarthGenises
Ani he was destined to be the most powerful

Admiral Akbar
he was destined to be the one who brought balance to the force, where in the prophecy does it say he has to be the most powerful?

General Zodiac
He did bring balance to the force. He has the most potential. His Midichlorian count was a lot higher then Yoda. If he reached his full potential then he would be greater then any other Jedi/Sith including Luke, Yoda, Revan, Malak, Mace, Sidious, Dooku, and all the others.

Admiral Akbar
It never intended for him to be the best jedi ever, but he had to be the powerful enough to survive if he was to bring the balance. I myself dont believe he is the strongest. Niether as ROTS Anakin nor Vader.

General Zodiac
Vader had 80% of the Emperor's power and Anakin was no where near his full power in ROTS.

Admiral Akbar
Vader would get his ass owned by Sids, all sids would have to do is use lighting. What would vader do? deflect it with his robot arm?

General Zodiac
Block it with his lightsaber. Why do you think both of them wanted Luke.
Sidious= To replace Vader
Vader= To help him kill Sidious.

Darth Plagues
Anakin wins, if he didn't fall into lava that is. NJO Luke Skywalker is powerful, but Anakin is the "Chosen One" and at full potential he would excel way beyond Luke.

DarthGenises
Thats what I say

darth yoda
anakin is really good but luke is almost invincible luke wud win

Darth Windu
Anakin's potential is a cap on how powerful he can become; not how powerful he is. And Anakin at full potential would defeat Luke, please don't argue against it. But it would be a fairly close amtch. Luke would put up a fight, but out of every 100 fights, Anakin would win 100.

DarthGenises
Why do so many people not get that Anikan is destined to be the strongest

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by DarthGenises
Why do so many people not get that Anikan is destined to be the strongest

Because that is never written in stone, only that he was to bring balance to the force, and we know he had a higher potential than yoda but we dont know if he had a higher potential than luke, he probably did but its not for certain.

General Zodiac
Luke had a twin sister so maybe half went to her. You never know.

darth fury
kk ani was destined to be quite powerfull a very good force user but hes not invincible.
njo luke on the other hand is the most powerful force user EVER i reckon he could beat darth nihilus by the instant kill thing
NJO luke all the way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.