jawas vs ewoks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth zamorak
Since many people like darth janus have predicted the jawa revolution i want to see how they defend themselves against their archenemies...the ewoks....

darthrevan89
Uh Oh...

It's the revenge of the ewoks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek!

Darth_Otaku
As Minister of Propaganda,of Janus's Reich.I must inform you:
Jawas Jawas Jawas band Jawas Jawas Jawas

Nai Fohl
Jawas have obviously the better technology. They have blasters, they have sandcrawlers....
And they are very hard to kill (sometimes even surviving direct blaster hits), very fast and can use every small spot they find as a hideout.

Well...the Ewoks are dumb, primitive and fearfull creatures that look like Teddybears on drugs that went Amok in ROTS.

Jawas obviously win.

PloKoonFanatic
The ewoks have to get close to use their weapons...... unless the rebels are helping and giving them grenades.....the jawas have sonic rifles. The jawas will win.

Damarus
the jawas will win.

darth plo koon
it all depends on there environment if it was endor or kashyyk the bears would win cos they can set traps and use gliders but if it was tatooine the ewoks couldnt seyt eany trap. so this thread is a hard decision =)

Darth Plagues
Well this fight would have to happen some place where the two groups are not familar with the surroundings...

Fishy
And the Jawas would win.

Darth_Janus
I would love to see Ewoks fragged or hit with sonic grenades.... Go 1337 jawas!

LordSorgo
The Jawas overkill this one.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by darthrevan89
Uh Oh...

It's the revenge of the ewoks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! \

Ok lets change that.

Uh Oh...

It's the revenge of the jawas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek! eek!

HimoKun
Viva La Revolucion!

Darth Zenemij
Jawas all the way, little dudes have been around forever.

General Zodiac
Ewoks. The Jawas were owned by Storm Troopers and the Ewoks only lost one.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Ewoks. The Jawas were owned by Storm Troopers and the Ewoks only lost one.

My nigga!, that's what I'm saying. The Ewoks defeated the Imperial legion on Endor, where the Jawas got greased by a small search party. Both on their own turf, AND the Jawas had more advanced technology. How do you explain that?

Lord Caltor
The jawas were not prepared they didnt have they're heavy battle armour with big laser rifles out at the time they were to busy platting there hair (if they have any)

whats a jawa look like underneath?

Darth_Janus
A sooty-colored rat.

But the Imps ambushed Jawas out in the open with hordes of guns and mounts. The Ewoks did grueilla warfare backed by rebels in the woods, fully prepared. Oh, and they had Han Solo and Chewie.

Darth Windu
Janus, it's all your fault hose Jawas died. You were uh, entertaining them with pole-dancing Jawa ladies from the Netherlands! It's not fair!

General Zodiac
Ewoks had rocks and sticks. Ewoks defeated the Emperor's greatest soldiers and AT-STs. Jawas got killed by a scout team.

Darth_Janus
Zodiac, do you have a functional brain I wonder?

darth zamorak
there a lot of brain malfunction these days,janus you missed out on some real bad threads which were so bad they were funny

like dessan vs revan..........

General Zodiac
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
A sooty-colored rat.

But the Imps ambushed Jawas out in the open with hordes of guns and mounts. The Ewoks did grueilla warfare backed by rebels in the woods, fully prepared. Oh, and they had Han Solo and Chewie.

Hmmm...hundreds of storm troopers and AT-STs were defeated thanks to the Ewoks. The rebels were defeated on Hoth by AT-ATs. Jawas only had a small strike team and they were better armed. Oh Han and Chewie really made a huge difference.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
A sooty-colored rat.

What part of that did you fail to read?

General Zodiac
Ambush or not the Ewoks have less technology then the Jawas and had a lot more to defeat.

Darth_Janus
You know this how? Was there an official count of troopers on both battles? And was the number of ewoks equal to the number of jawas?

General Zodiac
Then how do you know that the Jawas were ambushed?

Darth_Janus
It says so in the movie. I watched it last night, coincidentally. Generally, there is no logical reason Jawas would be outside, weaponless, where they were found dead by Ben and the others.

Darth_Otaku
JAWAS!!!!!let me explain it to you...

General Zodiac
Hmmm...Ben said this or Luke. Either way how would they know?

Darth_Janus
I thought that was obvious. You must not comprehend my posts very well.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by General Zodiac
Ewoks had rocks and sticks. Ewoks defeated the Emperor's greatest soldiers and AT-STs. Jawas got killed by a scout team.

Str8 up! If I was to take on a legion of Imps, I'd rather have an army of Ewoks watching my back then Jawas any day. The Ewoks are true warriors that value honor---the Jawas are just a buncha crooked droid sales men.

They both had the home-field advantage, but the Jawas still got raped unlike the Ewoks who still had a large # of survivors after the battle ended.

matreid
Jawas. Just cause they're cooler, and I said so... stick out tongue

General Zodiac
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Str8 up! If I was to take on a legion of Imps, I'd rather have an army of Ewoks watching my back then Jawas any day. The Ewoks are true warriors that value honor---the Jawas are just a buncha crooked droid sales men.

They both had the home-field advantage, but the Jawas still got raped unlike the Ewoks who still had a large # of survivors after the battle ended.

The Jawas had none and the Ewoks lost 1.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by DiamondBullets

That's because it's a movie. If I had made ROTJ the ewoks would have been all erased from the face of the universe. ROTJ, it's a childish movie. "wee the teddy bears kick elite troops arse" - man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.