fav soulcaliber character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker1
mines yunsung

SaTsuJiN
Kilik

ChickinMeat
Seung Mina probably, so basically Kilik

Darth_Otaku
Kilik.Or Yun Sung...
I can't choose.

Arahan
Maxi, Kilik, Taki

shadow12
kilik,taki,nightmare,and talim

CorderaMitchell
Raphael, Heiachi, and Taki

Arahan
Heiachi? Well i own the Cube Version. Link kicks ass smile

CorderaMitchell
Link is a little............ cheezy.

Arahan
it is not easy to play with link. but if you can control him then he is very powerful.

CorderaMitchell
Yea but those arrows are too powerful, the same could be said with raphael, he's perhaps the hardest to master in the game.

newjak86
astoroth I just like him and his range

long pig
Too many broads in that game. It's a fighting game, dammit...women have no reason to be in it.

The dudes in the game are either uber monsterous or uber feminen.
Didn't like SCIII

CorderaMitchell
You played SC3?

SaTsuJiN
Link sucks IMO.. you can parry his bombs.. parry his arrows, and just render him into a slow sword swinger

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Ivy. She looks fine and has good range and variety of attacks

MetallicaT
mitsurugi with damascus(sp?) sword or astroth with thantos = pure ownage

CorderaMitchell
That cheezy mitsurugi sword, HAH!!! Raphael makes him his *****!

Darkstorm Zero
I know that this is contrary to popular oppinion, but I like Inferno. I prefer him over Charade any day.

Please don't hurt me...

FullMetalLover1
Originally posted by long pig
Too many broads in that game. It's a fighting game, dammit...women have no reason to be in it.

thats not true Talim, Taki, and Ivy kick major ass!

FullMetalLover1
my faves are, Talim, Taki, Yunsung, Ivy, MAXI, Link and Cervantes

brainchild81
Kilik

CorderaMitchell
Gotta love raphael though..

powerfulone1987
IVY is my favorite.

I believe she was the first character that I ever played with. And SC2 or 3 or whatever number is the latest one out now was the first one of the series that I played. And it took me forever to buy the game cause it didn't seem like all the big deal that it was but I eventually bought it and it turned out to not be the big deal that everybody was making out to be, so I was disappointed and I don't plan on buying the next installments of this game.
Fight games are all the same and bring nothing new to the table unless they have online capabilities.
The only fighting game that I really want is the next Dead or Alive, because I remember playing one of them one time and I liked it and the characters but then it went solely onto the Xbox so I haven't played one of those games in years so I may just buy an Xbox360 just so I can play the new installment of the game when it comes out.
Keep in mind that I never expected to buy any kind of Xbox cause I don't like the Xbox and don't own one, but I can see myself getting the Xbox 360 when it comes out just to get the next Dead or Alive game.

DarkCanadian
Kilik and Nightmare.

b-dan
nightmare and dante if hes in 3

RoyMC
maxi/ lizardman and inferno

FullMetalLover1
my newest fav is Mitsurugi

now_en_foe_ever
I like Talim da best ,she has some kewl elbows blades & i also kick ass wit her smile big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.