EU Vs Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
The subject title is pretty self explanetory.

What is better the EU or movies(and please don't use the fact that the movies look way cooler I mean come on that's obvious).

DarkAge
The EU in my limited experience seems to explain things better, it just goes deeper. Take the Revenge of the Sith novel, the movie was good but the novel kicks its ass. There are so many memorable quotes in it, such as:

"Not without fear, but stronger than fear."

"We don't have to win, we just have to fight."

"In the Force, Obi-Wan was beyond questions."

In terms of the novels at least the EU is better in every possible way IMO.

Rand al'Thor
Holy crap! I totally forgot I made the original Movies vs EU thead months ago and we have guys like Darth JRLENATC making repeaded EU vs Movie threads! Those foul fiends took my idea! I demand justice!

Lord Janus
This thread will get you in hot water, Rand. Ush has already shut down five of these threads in the last three weeks. he issued a warning... you'll be disciplined.

Rand al'Thor
Originally posted by Lord Janus
This thread will get you in hot water, Rand. Ush has already shut down five of these threads in the last three weeks. he issued a warning... you'll be disciplined.

How so? I created this thing months ago...it even uses my first username darthrevan89 its so old.

Lord Janus
Well, let's hope he notices that. But he'll close it all the same.

Rand al'Thor
I dont care if he closes it is was just suprised that I even made it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.