Superman versus Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Superman has as long to beat Unicron (the monster planet from Transformers) as he can hold his breath in space. Does he have a chance?

yahman
'Superman has as long to beat Unicron (the monster planet from Transformers) as he can hold his breath in space. Does he have a chance?'

LOL
and you wonder why no 1 has replied hahahahahaha
laughing laughing

Nah sorry dude i'm being a bit mean LOL

I don't think Supes has any chance

ZephroCarnelian
Is it movie Unicron or from the comics?

I've never read the comics but apparently in those he was badass.

Movie Unicron, Superman would destroy him utterly.

DarkAge
Sometimes I think of things which are pretty abstract... oh well, just curious what people thought.

Solidus Snake
i agree....if it was moovie unicron supes would win.....he's too slow (unicron) to hit supes. all he has to do isfly through his neck at a high velocity a few times and take his head off. he can throw the head into the sun or deep space or something.

then he can take apart the body at his leisure.

yahman
'i agree....if it was moovie unicron supes would win.....he's too slow (unicron) to hit supes. all he has to do isfly through his neck at a high velocity a few times and take his head off. he can throw the head into the sun or deep space or something.'

dude this thing is the size of a planet. How the ehll is supes supposed to fight an entire plannnet, who has the power on a Galactus level.

Even if he did decapitate unicron it would be unlikely he could lift the head. That thing must weigh the same as a large continent.

Solidus Snake
its in space...and weighs a fraction of what itd weigh on earth.

if supes can move warworld he can move unicron.

Cosmic Cube
Assuming that they are fighting in space, of course.

Superman had to sun-dip before he could move War World.

Avalonofthewind
Movie unicron? Supes wins fairly easily.

Comic unicron? No chance for supes. Even Galactus would get spanked by this version of Cron.

Solidus Snake
as unicron is planet sized, where else could they fight but space. not in madison sq. garden or in an adamantium box. even if they fought on jupiter, jupiters atmosphere would end below unicrons calf 'muscle' and theyd still have to fight in space.

shaolin9976
who is unicorn?

ZephroCarnelian
Unicron's a robot from Transformers. He's the size of a small planet and he has two forms: one) a planet with jaws that eats other planets and two) a giant humanoid robot.

Movie Unicron would be destroyed by Superman.

The Junkion's spaceship went straight through his eye easily and the dinobots ripped chunks out of his ass too.

Superman could rip him apart barehand, or simply x-ray him for his power source and fly straight through it... job's a good un. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.