!!^hero high^!! (Serious rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mycoreisdark
Serious OPEN rp. NO SPAMMING OR CHATTING!

The setting: a secret Highschool for 'gifted' teens somewhere in New York

It's highschool! put in some drama! we a few people aswell like maybe about 8 to 10 roleplayers in this story.

I'll be playing Vamp. My Teen Titans character,she'll be working at the school as a 'bigtime' hero example (being a Titan) and will be training some students in combat.

I think most of you are familiar with Vamp,right?
anyway, she looks like a student, afterall her body is that of an 18 year old.

It was 7:15 in the morning, and Vamp walked quietly up the large front steps of her new 'part time' job of interning at a highschool for young superheroes who didn't belong to a team like she did. Many students in strange and normal attire were scattered accross the campus. Most of the students around the entrance were string at the New comer and were whispering things like "Who's that?" or "She's Creepy!" not knowing that she, being a vampire, could hear them. She walked on and pulled her hood over her head. It was the first day and and busses filled with unknowing freshman and other older and wiser students began to pull into the long drive-way. Juniors and seniors were pulling up with their cars with their music pumping loudly and tires screeching. People bagan to file in through the entrance doors and went to find their lockers. Vamp did the same, Although she was pretty much part of the staff, she still had a locker. She was interning with a number of others and having never expiernced highschool before she decided to try it as an intern although she missed home in Gotham and all of the other Titans.

Vathu
-Sigh- Vath here......lemme see, where to start.... Aha, I'm just going to sign up for a student because Vath has never been to a school in his life, and should try new things. Plus Vath should get a vacation from all the butt he's been kicking.

Vath floated up the stairs and through the doors of the high school. He looked like a Wraith. All of the bigger kids that were picking on the smaller ones looked at him as if he were fresh meat. He heard people talking about classes they had, he overheard someone mention combat practice in the gym. He smirked and headed in that direction. A big looking kid pointed at Vath and told him to give the oaf money. "Get a job." He said, lurching past him. The kid started at him, and in the blink of an eye, Vath turned around and kicked the kid square in the chest, literally knocking every bit of breath out of him. The kid fell over and Vath turned and continued to the gym. He reached the door to the gym, and put his hood of his cloak up, leaving a shadow over his face. He started into the gym and sat down on the empty bleachers on the far right side of the gym, waiting for combat practice to start.

Puddin Pop
Tianna seen Vathu kick a boy in the chest and turned back to people willing to be her friend behind her. "Wow...he's cool." Tianna said and some kids laughed and said, "Ohhh Tianna got a boyfriend?" Tianna rolled her eyes and said "Grow up!" Some girls looked dreamy eyed and smiled looking back at Tianna. "Whats your class?" a boy to the side of her asked and Tianna smiled and told him combat practice and the boy smiled, "Me also....we have a few minutes so you dont have to send all your friends off." Her friends had no sign of moving or wanting to.

Puddin Pop
((oh and heres how i look http://www.ffbooks.co.uk/images/n9/n47808.jpg ))

silvertsume
name: aroura(rori)
grade: 10
hair: golden blond, layered to shoulders
eyes:light grey
power: ice powers/ can change into a silver wolf with black tipped ears and black circles around her eyes.

" gotta *pant* be.. on time..." rori was running hard to be on time for school. This would be a fairly new experiance for her.... she came to s group of construction workers. " cant pass... sink hole.." one of them said. " im sorry.. that isnt whats gonna happen.." rori changed to her wolf form and jumped over the crevice in the ground, the pack she carried felt tighter, she sped up. soon the school came into veiw and she burst through the doors, not noticing she was still in wolf form.

Puddin Pop
"Aye!" Tianna said and jumped then laughed. "Oh a wolf..." Tianna turned back to her friends. "No I'm not going to poke the wolf!! You are so childish!" Tianna laughs more with her friends.

hotsauce6548
((Sorry if this is disrupting, but is there a sign-up thread? Cause only silver posted her character's info... erm ))

shadow12
Name: lance
Elements: light and darkness
Weapon: Staff, two swords one with a white blade the other with a black blade
Race: unknown but looks human (for the most part)
Spells: mimicry, alchemy
Personality: good person, friendly, kind, trustworthy, bad tempered, forgiving, helps others, keeps to himself, loyal, very lonely and isolated.
Appearance: long silver hair, red eyes,a yin-yang on his forehead, wear black pants,and T-shirt, black combat boots, red cloak, and has four alchmy symbols ingraved on the the front and back of his hands

Puddin Pop
Tianna looks at Lance smiling and then goes back to talking with a group of friends. "No....Oh the guy over there yeah he's hot.." Tianna shows no signs of embarassment then sighs as te boy next to her sighs.

shadow12
-looks at tianna- um hello what is your name i'm lance -stares at her for a moment-

Puddin Pop
Tianna smiles "Tianna." Her friends whoop and holler at her. "Hey hush.." Tianna looks back at Lance. "Nice to meet you." Tianna goes red.

shadow12
likewise -grabs a stick tapped it with his left hand the stick glew and started to be reformed the glowing stopped and a rose took the stick's place and gave it to tianna-

Puddin Pop
Tianna smelt the flower and looked at her friends and again ther where cheering for her one of her best friends said "This is the morning and you got asked out like 10 times!" "Hush V." Tianna said and smiled at Lance again. "Whats your next class?"

shadow12
combat practice

the-unforgiven
Name: David Voorhees
Physical appearance: He is tall. About 6'4, have a weight of 250 lbs. dark eyes and dark short hair. He is realy strong. He dresses quite rough.. dirty cloths and so on.
Information: He is an solo guy, mostly alone. He love to speak to people, if they are kind and makes the first move. He is very dumb. He got wise words and know whats right and wrong and how to behave, but if someone makes him pissed, he will not hesitate to bring force.
Possessions: An machete (for protection) and things.
Powers: Unnaturaly strong. Extremly strong, high endurance and high stamina.. but not very smart.

Is it an acceptable char?

Puddin Pop
Tianna said, "Me also!" Tianna sents all her friends away acept for V. "This is V. dont mind her..." V. sighs and looks at a guy but he turned his attention to somdidy else "Tianna! How do you do it?!?!" V. frowns.

shadow12
Originally posted by the-unforgiven
Name: David Voorhees
Physical appearance: He is tall. About 6'4, have a weight of 250 lbs. dark eyes and dark short hair. He is realy strong. He dresses quite rough.. dirty cloths and so on.
Information: He is an solo guy, mostly alone. He love to speak to people, if they are kind and makes the first move. He is very dumb. He got wise words and know whats right and wrong and how to behave, but if someone makes him pissed, he will not hesitate to bring force.
Possessions: An machete (for protection) and things.
Powers: Unnaturaly strong. Extremly strong, high endurance and high stamina.. but not very smart.

Is it an acceptable char? (good)
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
Tianna said, "Me also!" Tianna sents all her friends away acept for V. "This is V. dont mind her..." V. sighs and looks at a guy but he turned his attention to somdidy else "Tianna! How do you do it?!?!" V. frowns. i see she is jelous so where is the class at

Puddin Pop
"Follow me." Tianna walks away to gym. "Here." Tianna puts flower in locker next to gym. "Lets go."

shadow12
alright -follows her silently thinking this place seems normal-

the-unforgiven
David is running around in the gym, working to be keeping shape. He was new at the school and had no friends. He probably was big enough to keep them away from him. It has always been like that, they have been mean to him as young, and thanks that he have been in fight after fight until he got expeled. So here he is in this new school, trying to behave. He is for the current running around the gym.

~please.. this is my first High School RP.. be gentle if i make something wierd~

JacopeX
Name: Jacope
Afflication: Neatural
Human age:24
Real Age: ETERNAL
Sex:Male
weight:260
Height:6'6
Occupations: God of power/Ninja/Ruler of X-realm

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his parents left him on a hill top. Jacope was then raised by an Elder god all his life. He went to school, he was a happy kid but when he was 18, he finally got his powers from the elder god. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope X was also made God of Power. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacopes craziest year. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm.

JACOPE IS UNSTOPABLE !!!!!!

shadow12
(DUDE NO ****ING GODDMODDING AND DON'T TELL YOU AREN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

JacopeX
(What the F***, W/E Ill just be myself)

the-unforgiven
Originally posted by JacopeX
Name: Jacope
Afflication: Neatural
Human age:24
Real Age: ETERNAL
Sex:Male
weight:260
Height:6'6
Occupations: God of Power /Ninja/Ruler of X-realm

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his parents left him on a hill top. Jacope was then raised by an Elder god all his life. He went to school, he was a happy kid but when he was 18, he finally got his powers from the elder god. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope X was also made God of Power. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacopes craziest year. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm.

JACOPE IS UNSTOPABLE !!!!!!

hmm.. thats abit of a sad char.. and litteraly godding.. watch the coloured text. dont think it would be fun playing with that kind of char. I meen, would not be fun for the others.

shadow12
hmm.. thats abit of a sad char.. and litteraly godding.. watch the coloured text. dont think it would be fun playing with that kind of char. I meen, would not be fun for the others. no kidding

JacopeX
Oh crap!! ::hits his head:: Sorry wrong RP!!

Puddin Pop
Tianna pulls a box out of her bag and levitates it. "Lance whats your power?" Tianna pulls the box to her then pushes it away with her telekinetic powers.

shadow12
besides alchemy um its hard to explain -light forms in one hand and darkness in the other- i kinda control light and darkness

the-unforgiven
David stopped and watched a girl talking to someone. She levitaded an box. That is nothing he could do. He got abit jealouse and desided to go present himself.. started to walk towards the two of them.

shadow12
-noticed david- hello who might you be

Puddin Pop
Tianna smiles "Light and darkness is great powers!" Tianna trys not to flirt. "That really cool!" Tianna makes the box go up to the ceiling. "Sorry about V. again."

the-unforgiven
"I am david." He said looking abit down to the man, giving him his hand.

Puddin Pop
David stopped and watched a girl talking to someone. She levitaded an box. That is nothing he could do. He got abit jealouse and desided to go present himself.. started to walk towards the two of them. Tianna turns to David "Hello." Tianna lowers box to the ground.

shadow12
-shook his hand and turned back to tianna- telekinesis is great power also

the-unforgiven
he turns and looks at her. She was cute, and she was kind. he never experienced both at the same time, and could not find words. he stood silent and just looked at her.

Puddin Pop
"I'm Tianna." Smiles and cocks her head. Damn she tought stop flirting with guys... "So whats your power?"

the-unforgiven
"emh.." took a while then he continued "I am David." he smiled "I dont have any magic powers to use" he said and sad looked to the ground. "I can only trust my physical strenght".

shadow12
better than me

Puddin Pop
"emh.." took a while then he continued "I am David." he smiled "I dont have any magic powers to use" he said and sad looked to the ground. "I can only trust my physical strenght". "Why are you embarrassed? I bet your very strong David." Tianna smiles in a caring way.

shadow12
um tianna we should hurry to class

the-unforgiven
"Yes, i am, but i cant make things fly, or make light or dark come from my hands." he felt small, even if he was bigger than both of them.

shadow12
yeah but you wolud win hand to hand easily

Puddin Pop
"So? Your stronger than me!" Tianna smiles. "And it takes a long time to get your powers down...when I was little whatever I tryed to move hit me in the head!" Tianna laughs.

the-unforgiven
"thanks for being this kind to me, i am new and have not realy had anyone caring for me like this before. most are afraid of my strength and lenght." he said and smiled at the two.. he only had one friend in his entire life, who died.. and suddently he got two in less than a minutes chat.

Puddin Pop
Tianna smiles and accedently makes the box hit her in the head she falls 2 feet back. "Ow..." Tianna laughs after a minute.

shadow12
-laughs- tianna won't we be late if we don't hurry

Puddin Pop
~we are already there~

shadow12
(oh never mind then)

Puddin Pop
Tianna gets up and rubs head. "I still do that.." Tianna makes the box box come to her.

the-unforgiven
"I guess things like that hurt!" he said and smiled.. "are you alright?"

Puddin Pop
"Yes..." Tianna smiles...and V. walks in. "Tianna!!! Stanton want to go out with you!!!!!!" V had some hate in her voice.

supatroopa286
can i join in? if so...

name: Dan Mcgreggor

Superhero name: Wild Fire
powers: just imagine the Human Torch from the fantastic four only younger
Apperance: has special black jumpsuit and black helmet due to how hot he becomes. helmet looks a little like Master Cheif's from halo. when not on fire, has brown eyes and hair.
bio: grew up on a farm in Indiana. one night a meteor hit and lit him on fire. he never went out, and since has been training to control it. he now can turn on and off the fire.

shadow12
-looks at V- woah why r you so mad

the-unforgiven
"is this one bothering you?" he said angry

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by supatroopa286
can i join in? if so...

name: Dan Mcgreggor

Superhero name: Wild Fire
powers: just imagine the Human Torch from the fantastic four only younger
Apperance: has special black jumpsuit and black helmet due to how hot he becomes. helmet looks a little like Master Cheif's from halo. when not on fire, has brown eyes and hair.
bio: grew up on a farm in Indiana. one night a meteor hit and lit him on fire. he never went out, and since has been training to control it. he now can turn on and off the fire. Yep you can joinOriginally posted by shadow12
-looks at V- woah why r you so mad V glares at Lance then goes back to Tianna. "Stop flirting!!" Tianna rolls her eyes. "I haven't said a word to him!" V threw a fire ball at Tianna hitting her in the shoulder. "OW!" Tianna makes her hit a wall and V runs out throwing another ball at her hitting her in the other shoulder. "Ow.."

supatroopa286
WildFire was roaming the halls when he spotted some people talking to each other. he walked up to Voorhees and everybody else and said

"Hi, im Dan. you can call me Wild-Fire. im new here. whatcha doing?

shadow12
-struck V with a concentrated light sending her flying into a wall-

the-unforgiven
"NOW YOU DONE IT!" david sais and start to charge towards the one called V.

Puddin Pop
Tianna makes V fly out of the school making her land in the cement. Tianna walks back to gym shoulders bleeding and smiles as if it didnt hurt.

supatroopa286
Wild-Fire was shocked at the sudden out burst of violence. he backed up and closed the visor on his helmet and yelled

"WILDFIRE GO!"

Immeadiatley a wave of heat came from him. if he wasn't wearing his suit, his heat would melt the whole building. he flew up into the air and lit his hands on fire. he clapped them together, and made a sheild of fire. he yelled out

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?"

the-unforgiven
David walks up to V looking her into the eyes. He then lifts her up with one hand, high enough so she dont touch the ground. "That was not very kind of you" he said with an calm but angry voice. V kicked and hitted him, but he baerly felt it.

Puddin Pop
Tianna was angry and crossed her arms not looking at Wildfire.

shadow12
-yawns and looks at them seeming bored-

supatroopa286
Wild-fire had no idea what he had done, to make Tianna angry. he flew back to the ground and said

"Wildfire stop"

the heat wave coming from him stopped, and he lifted his helmet off. he looked at Tianna.

"uhmm. maybe we got off on the wrong foot. *holds out hand for hand-shake and smiles.* I'm Dan"

shadow12
(g2g)

the-unforgiven
David looks back and threw V into an wall, causing small pieces of the wall falling to the ground. "sorry for that" he said and turned his back on her and started to walk back.

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by supatroopa286
Wild-fire had no idea what he had done, to make Tianna angry. he flew back to the ground and said

"Wildfire stop"

the heat wave coming from him stopped, and he lifted his helmet off. he looked at Tianna.

"uhmm. maybe we got off on the wrong foot. *holds out hand for hand-shake and smiles.* I'm Dan" "Hello...I'm Tianna." Tianna shakes hands with him then cups her shoulders.

supatroopa286
Dan looks at David, then back at Tianna

"what's his problem?"

the-unforgiven
(David did not do anything to her, but to V. It was to V he turned his back)

supatroopa286
Dan walked over to David and looked at him

"Are you bullying these girls? cause if you are, then you are gonna get burned" *puts on helmet and closes visor*

Puddin Pop
"Davids fine..its V who he protected me from." Tianna wonders if she should go to the nurse.

the-unforgiven
"What if i did?" he said.. this man was mad at him. "they started it, and i just made the pretty finish!" he looked Dan in the eyes.

supatroopa286
Dan heard what Tianna said, but still glared at David

"even if you were protecting Tianna, you didnt' have to pummel that girl right there *points to V*. and if are challenging me to a good-old fight-for-fun, then your on.

the-unforgiven
he looked at dan. well, he needed to fight.. was pretty long ago since he fought before.. because his inteligence was not the highest in the room, he did not recall Dan flying. "Well, sometimes you have to learn the hard way" he said looking at V.

supatroopa286
Dan was ready to have his first superhero fight.

"Ok knuckle-head, you give me the time and place, and i'll be there"

the-unforgiven
"Whats the rules?" david said and watched him in the eyes. He felt like making a punsh right there, straight into that little helmet of his. "We can make this up, whenever we are free. even here, in about 10 minutes."

Puddin Pop
"No! V would have killed me after I got tired!" Tianna looks at Dan then at David then back to Dan.

supatroopa286
good, 10 minutes. be here. we will see who's better. *suddenly smiles* but dont get the wrong idea, i dont hate you or anything, i just want to test my powers against another super. alright, see you in 10 minutes, caveman. WILDFIRE GO!

*that wave of heat came off of him again, and he flew off towards another part of the school to prepare.*

Puddin Pop
Tianna sighs and covers her eyes and runs to the nurse.

the-unforgiven
"But.. the.. rules" he said slowly as he flew of.. oh well.. "Can you exuse me for just two minutes Tianna, he said and ran away. his room was not faar away, he stormed in.. throwing some boxes emptying them, when the *clang* he was looking for dropped to the ground. "You never know" he said and picked up his machete, putting it at his back in a belt designed to hold it, under his shirt at the back, hidden. He did not attend to use it, but he wanted to be in the safe side. He then walked back to Tianna. but she was gone.. "damit" he said and sat down

Puddin Pop
"But.. the.. rules" he said slowly as he flew of.. oh well.. "Can you exuse me for just two minutes Tianna, he said and ran away. his room was not faar away, he stormed in.. throwing some boxes emptying them, when the *clang* he was looking for dropped to the ground. "You never know" he said and picked up his machete, putting it at his back in a belt designed to hold it, under his shirt at the back, hidden. He did not attend to use it, but he wanted to be in the safe side. He then walked back to Tianna. but she was gone.. "damit" he said and sat down ~im in the nurses office~

supatroopa286
Dan was in the heat room, designed specificly for Pyro-powered students. he took off his helmet and jumpsuit, but kept on his fire-proof boxers. as he prepared to go up in flames he saw Tianna run by the window to the nurse he ran out of the room and shouted

"are you okay Tianna?"

he then just realized he had left the Heat room, still in his boxers. he tried to open the door, but it was locked. he started to blush as he hoped Tianna or anyone else would notice.

the-unforgiven
~I know she is at the nurse.. thats why the "damit" :P~

Puddin Pop
Tianna seen many people were hurt so she sat on the floor cross leged and wiped more blood off her.

the-unforgiven
David sat for a while.. why is it taking so long? he started to get bored and standed up. even if they said 10 minutes and int only have been like 6

Puddin Pop
Tianna leaned her head against the wall...she felt light headed and dizzy. "Aye..."

supatroopa286
Dan was really embarassed now. he couldn't use his powers without his suit and helmet or else he would melt the whole school. he had to go ask the nurse for the key to the heat room. still blushing, he walked into the nurses office in his boxers and said

"can i get the key to the heat room ma'am?"*she hands him the key*
"thank you"

He ran out of the room, trying not to get Trianna's attention

Puddin Pop
Tianna thought she was seeing things...it really was Dan! Tianna decided not to say a word the nurse had to pick Tianna up she coulnt move her legs. 13 minutes late Tianna walked out acwardly and waved to people in the hall one boy said "Lookin good Tianna!" His friend smiles and said "Lookin sexy." Tianna blushed and ran to the gym."

supatroopa286
Dan got back into the heat room and looked at the clock. he was going to be late. he put his clothes back on and ran out of the room and yelled

"WILDFIRE GO"

he flew through the halls to the spot where David and him would fight.

Puddin Pop
Tianna ran to David. "Hey."

the-unforgiven
David walking in the gym.. angry, of the man being late. He then turned as she saw Tianna comming down the hall. He smiled at her and walked to the middle of the gym. "Hey there.. were did you go?" he said and smiled at her.

supatroopa286
Dan was kinda pissed at how an idiot like David could get a girl like Tianna.

"Ok, Dave. You ready to get burned?"

*makes fireball in hand*

the-unforgiven
"What rules is it? and one more thing.. is it medical atention here, in case you get hurt to much." he said looking at Dan.

supatroopa286
OOC: i changed my mind, Dan had his hair burned off when he first got his powers

IC: Dan laughed

"You dont have to worry about me getting hurt. You make the rules, i dont care."

Puddin Pop
David walking in the gym.. angry, of the man being late. He then turned as she saw Tianna comming down the hall. He smiled at her and walked to the middle of the gym. "Hey there.. were did you go?" he said and smiled at her. "Nurse." Tianna wispered good luck to both of Dan and Dave and kissed them on the cheek.

the-unforgiven
"you dont care? i make the rules?" he felt the machete at his back.. no.. he could not.. he then thought for a while.. "No rules.. are you ready to fight me, hottie?"

the-unforgiven
he looked at tianna. "Thanks" he said and smiled.

supatroopa286
Tianna was lucky Dan had his powers off when he was kissed. if she kissed him when they were, her face would melt off. but Wild-Fire had saved his energy while he waited for the idiot to think of the rules. he didn't think Tianna liked him. he blushed a little bit when she did it, and kinda lost focus. but he snapped out of it and said to David

"Come on Cave man, make some rules."

Puddin Pop
Tianna leans against wall.

the-unforgiven
"no rules" he said, and in the same time he punshed Dan straight in the stomache, causing him to fly back 3-4 meters.

supatroopa286
if your ready Caveman, then lets do this. *puts on helmet and closes visor* WILDFIRE GO!

Wild-Fire flew up into the air and threw a barrage of fire-balls at David, to test his agility

Puddin Pop
Tianna's friends ran to Tianna saying, "You alright?" "What happened?" "What did V do?" Tianna gets hugged by Stanton and they watched they looked and Dan and Dave. Tianna liked Stanton but not love or have a crush on him.

the-unforgiven
David saw the balls, and hitted them with his fist, causing them to explode. "get down here!" he yelled.

supatroopa286
"Make me!"

Dan put his hands together and took them apart again, and created a fire-whip. he cracked it at David. he hit him on the shoulder, causing it to burn. he then turned the whip into more fire balls, and threw them all around David, and then flew right at him like a flaming bullet

Puddin Pop
Tianna turns not wanting to watch.

the-unforgiven
David watched around, finding a box.. he opened it and found alot of different quipmend for hockey.. He grabbed an club and threw it at Dan hitting him in the chest. He was burning, but he did not even try to put it out. He picked another one, and threw it aswell at Dan.

supatroopa286
here's what wild-fire looks like with his stuff on

supatroopa286
Dan fell to the ground when he was hit in the chest, and looked at David, who threw another club at him. He shot a fire ball at it, causing it to turn into dust. Dan got to his feet, then sat down on the ground. he grabbed the ground with his hands and shot fire out of his feet. instead of flying off, the fire that let dan fly shot out towards David. it became a wave of fire heading right for him.

supatroopa286
here's what dan looks like without his stuff

the-unforgiven
David ran towards the flames, made a jump right trough them. It hurted alot, but he just wanted to show him the way. he landed infront of Dan in high flames. Lifted him up and charged into the wall with him, punshing him in the stomache. He did not want to punsh the face, it would have serious injuries if he did..

black_goku#1
((not to be a punk but did this get permission))

the-unforgiven
((Ask the host, when he/she gets online))

supatroopa286
OOC: what can i say, its a cool thing big grin yeah i used 2.0

IC: Dan was slammed into a wall. he was going to take drastic measures. he slipped off his boots.

Dan: look out below

David looked below him to see that Dan's exposed feet had casued the floor around them to melt. David looked back at Dan, and then fell into the basement with a thud. Dan flew away, and put his boots back on. he landed at the hole and put a hand out to David.

"Looks like I won this battle, need any help?"

Puddin Pop
Tianna felt uncomfortable when Stanton put his arm around her.

the-unforgiven
David got mad. real mad. He jumped up quite high, grabbed on the broken floor and climbed up. he grabbed an wooden chest and threw it at Dan. he screamed as he picked up an 20 kilos weight, and threw that aswell. He stopped and looked at Tianna and got abit jealouse.

supatroopa286
Dan didn't think David would still want to fight, and didn't expect the chest thrown at him. it hit him right in the head and knocked him across the room. He stopped moving.

Puddin Pop
Tianna tried to shrug Stanton's arm off but he didn't move...Tianna was really...really uncomfortable.

the-unforgiven
David watched the man laying on the ground.. he was probably bluffing, as all others always did on him. he instead walked to Tianna looking Stanton in the eyes wihtout saying anything.

Puddin Pop
Stanton walks away timidly. "Thanks." Tianna smiles relived.

supatroopa286
Dan continued to lie on the ground, with his helmet visor cracked.

Puddin Pop
Tianna runs to Dan. "Dan...Danny?" ~is he on fire??~

the-unforgiven
David walks after.. "I am sorry, Dan.. Did not meen to" he looked at dan.

supatroopa286
OOC:no, if he was, he would be melting the floor and falling through.

IC: Dan was still unconcious, after the blow to the head from david

Puddin Pop
Tianna pulls Dans helmet off rocking him in a caring way.

supatroopa286
Dan was slowly regaining conciousness, starting to see blurred shapes around him.

"uhhhhhhhhhhnn"

Puddin Pop
"Danny its alright...your with Tianna."

supatroopa286
As Dan's vision came back, he recognized the pretty face of Tianna. then he saw David. he jumped out of the air( i assume he was being rocked by Tianna's levitation) and yelled

"WILDFIRE GO!"
his hands and head lit up in flames. everyone in the room could feel the burning hot temperature coming from his head. Dan realized what he was doing, then yelled

"WILDFIRE STOP!"

he looked at David, then at his helmet. he felt his nose, which was broken.

"You idiot! you took a cheap shot at me. I had beaten you, and was going to help you out of the hole. i was going to be your freind but now you can forget that! *picks up helmet* im going to the nurse. *walks away*

Puddin Pop
"Dan..." Tianna sighs but Stanton turns her around. "Oh..... Hello" Tianna hated how he held her to him.

supatroopa286
Dan walked to the nurse's office, with blood dripping from his nose the whole way. he would have to search the whole school for someone with a repairing power, so he could get his helmet fixed. he sat down and waited as the Super-Nurse used her healing power on his nose.

Puddin Pop
"Stanton...let me go please." Tianna tryed to pull herself away.

the-unforgiven
"Beaten is when unable to continue or surredered" he said looking after the man who walked of. he got abit sad.. he could not help it.. he lost control when he got mad. He watched stanton again. "Wont you ever have enough?!" he said and walked towards him.

Puddin Pop
Tianna pulled hard. "Let me go Stanton!"

supatroopa286
Dan was lucky the nurse had a repairing power. he got his helmet repaired and went back to where he had faught with David. he saw him walking over to Stanton, who was gripping Trianna. Dan got angry at how Stanton was mistreating her and said

"WILDFIRE GO!"

he flew next to David and looked at Stanton with a fiery hate.

OOC: if anyone wants to see their character brought to life, just give me a rundown of what they look like, like hair stly and color, skin color, clothing stlye and color, etc.

the-unforgiven
David got mad, grippind stantons throat, lifting him up in the air. he did not say anything just gripped it abit harder and looked him in the eyes.

supatroopa286
Dan took David's cue and made a fire-ball in his hand and bounced it in his hand.

"what do you want us to do with him Tianna?"

the-unforgiven
David watched Dan.. he felt like grabbing his throat with his other other hand, but he stopped that thought. "Im no idiot!" he said to Dan.

supatroopa286
"what? i never said you were. Come on cave-man, put Stanton down so i can torch him up. he should have never acted that way towards Tianna."

the-unforgiven
"You did, as you walked of to the medic thing." He pushed Stanton to the wall, looking him into the eyes. he putted his hand on his back, pulling the machete. "I kindly ask you not to bother Tianna" he did not show stanton the machete.

supatroopa286
Dan looked at Stanton's nice shoes and laughed.

"hey stanton, i think you are gonna have to go shoe shopping."

Stanton: why?

"cause you dont have any shoes!"

Dan threw the fire ball at his feet, causing the shoes to crumble into dust.

OOC: ok g2g, be back in an hour or 2

shadow12
(what i miss)

the-unforgiven
(A fight between dan and david.)

supatroopa286
yeah, and now dan and David are going to beat up Stanton for mistreating Trianna.

IC: "You know what, i dont have time for crap like you *points to Stanton* im out of here. WILDFIRE GO!

Dan flew off to the cafateria.

OOC: i gotta go (for real) be back in an hour

the-unforgiven
Well, something like that.. just waiting for the respons of Trianna, so nothing bad will happen :P

Puddin Pop
Tianna backs up surprised on how Dave and Dan reacted. Tianna sighs and leans againt wall. "Thanks... again..."

shadow12
-walk by them silently-

Puddin Pop
"Lance!" Tiannas face lit up. "Whats up?"

the-unforgiven
David threw stanton away. "Well.. I dont like that guy" he said calmly.

shadow12
-looks at her- hey nuttin just bored......really bored

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by shadow12
-looks at her- hey nuttin just bored......really bored "Oh..." Tianna smiles as one of her friends comes over. "Tianna...V, shes said to people you a poser." "Hey they wont belive her Mel..." Mel runs off really fast.

shadow12
V still mad at you?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>