Wolverine vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
who takes it!?!?!?!?!

Pointinel
wolverine all day, everyday

willRules
Wow thank you. An oppenent who wolverine can actually beat.

kgkg
Yes this one Wov can take.

Wov is overrated even by writers

with fame comes ..........

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by kgkg
Yes this one Wov can take.

Wov is overrated even by writers

Oh really, someone sees that as well?

Wolverine wins, hands down.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by kgkg

...fanboys?

CorderaMitchell
I love his speech about this one, something like affinities.

Fame comes Icons, Icons comes fans, fans come fanboys.

olympian
Wolverine.

Isent it good when he wins something he actually can wink

Makes us feel better already.

Batman Wins
Nightwing takes it but barley. I mean Nightwing is way more agile than Batman, so he could dodge the crazy wolverine and smack him with his staff, witch allows him to block the claws and gives him reach. He also has gas balls, and smoke screens, that could block his vission and his sense of smell.

CorderaMitchell
You do realize however, that wolverine has the stamina, and is a more skilled fighter, or close to being so.

Batman Wins
He but if the agile of Nightwing wins it, just like when Spiderman winning.
Nightwing is not to be underestimated. Also the polls don't lie.

CorderaMitchell
You'd be surprised by the polls sometimes, it can be sarcasm.

Spiderman has greater strength 40x than wolverine, agility 15x than wolverine, speed15x than wolverine. and webbing and precog. with strength and speed being logans offensive factors, that is nullified in his case.
You also said the opposite of that match the other day.

Regardless If he has an effective solution, would he know when, where, and what to do in a random match?

Batman Wins
Yeah his staff and tranquilizers. In Nightwing comics he beats up worse things that snarl and attack him out of no where.

CorderaMitchell
So what do you see this as from a 1/10 perspective then?

Batman Wins
Nightwing Wins 4 or 5/10

CorderaMitchell
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Batman Wins
?

NoFate007
I'd say this match would depend on prep-time. Nightwing with prep wins, but if Wolverine pops out of nowhere, he wins. The match is a close one though.

CorderaMitchell
There's no prep, unless mentioned otherwise.

srankmissingnin
Even with prep Nightwing only has a slim chance of winning since he wont resort to none lethal methods... then there is the fact that with prep Wolverine shows up with SHIELD tech and sentinels.

Wolverine has a physical edge on Nightwing in ever category and is a better fighter then Batman, Dick gets beat worse then when he fights DS.

CorderaMitchell
I'm not sure if Wolverine is a more "skilled fighter" than batman. I do know for a fact that batman has better application than wolverine.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I'm not sure if Wolverine is a more "skilled fighter" than batman. I do know for a fact that batman has better application than wolverine.

Better application? Hardly, more frequent is more like it.

Quick Freeze
i think nightwing would definately be able to keep his distance and use his gas bombs to disorient logan. then he can take him out physically.

Superherovandal
He is not a better fighter than the Batman he isn't close he is better than Dick probably. He would win due to healing factor and claws.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Superherovandal
He is not a better fighter than the Batman he isn't close he is better than Dick probably. He would win due to healing factor and claws.

Wolverine is not only a better fighter then Bruce, he is a better fighter then Lady Shiva.

Superherovandal
he is not superior to Batman and is leagues behind Lady Shiva. Lady Shiva could ,if you took away Logan's super powers, beat him in like two minutes.

Superherovandal
Lady Shiva is way beyond Cap America skillwise.

srankmissingnin
Lady Shiva is way beyond Cap America skillwise.

Hahaha!

Marvel's MA streets are for the most part above DC MA streets. Shang Chi is Marvels Lady Shiva, the two are equal in skill and if it wasn't for the fact that Shang Chi can amp his stats to compete with Spider-man, she would have a 50% chance of winning (opposed to 0%). Wolverine has beat Shang Chi in three panels, and has dealt with several of Shang's major enemies in similar fashions. He has even fed it to some guy who owned Iron Fists.

Get real budy, Batman isn't even one of the top five martial artists in DC.

Zahit
Then why does Elektra consistantly kick Wolverine's butt......?

CorderaMitchell
What don't say that, the likely counter would be, "he has shrugged off class 100 blows".

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Better application? Hardly, more frequent is more like it.

He does apply it better, since he doesn't charge at everything like wolverine. smokin'

Zahit
What don't say that, the likely counter would be, "he has shrugged off class 100 blows".
oh yeah...or...."Wolverine can kill Godzilla" or "Wolverine is Yahweh."

i actually believe wolverine is a bit too much for nightwing,
but when the fanboys start popping their heads out.....i can't help but swing.... big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Zahit
Then why does Elektra consistantly kick Wolverine's butt......?

Well she never has soooooo I can't real answer that question...

Oh, wait! You mean that time she jumped Wolverine when he was in the middle of a fight, and was being kept alive by a machine the issue that took place directly before it. Well, I'm not sure but I'd wager being a) closer to death then life and b) already in a fight, he was probably off his game a bit.

There is also fact that Elektra is also a better fighter then Batman

srankmissingnin
oh yeah...or...."Wolverine can kill Godzilla" or "Wolverine is Yahweh."

i actually believe wolverine is a bit too much for nightwing,
but when the fanboys start popping their heads out.....i can't help but swing.... big grin

I'd have thought after all the times you miss you'd start swinging a little less... or at least at something you can hit

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine does beat nighting fine.

But I don't think he is a better fighter than batman, take away his durability and claws, and logan would lose, badly.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine does beat nighting fine.

But I don't think he is a better fighter than batman, take away his durability and claws, and logan would lose, badly.

Then you still have a guy who is stronger, faster... and a better fighter.

CorderaMitchell
Who wolverine isn't a better fighter despite the training, because he doesn't apply it. Spiderman applies fancier skillful moves more than he does.

Superherovandal
Electra isn't better than Batman she might be closer than Wolverine but she isn't as good. Since Wolverine supposedly beat Shang-Chi and Elektra beat Wolverine I guess that means she could beat Shang-Chi. Wolverine only wins half the time because he has those powers and a whole bunch of fanboys.

Zahit
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'd have thought after all the times you miss you'd start swinging a little less... or at least at something you can hit
boy....you ain't even a challenge anymore......
Hey!!!
I got an idea!!!!
Why don't you tell everyone your theories of how "Wolverine
can beat Godzilla" or your "Daredevil can toss limos and swing
800 pound barbells around like sticks," theory....

give someone else a chance to ridicule your fanboyish moronity....
....i'm quite tired of it actually.....

cool

CorderaMitchell
Electra isn't better than Batman she might be closer than Wolverine but she isn't as good. Since Wolverine supposedly beat Shang-Chi and Elektra beat Wolverine I guess that means she could beat Shang-Chi. Wolverine only wins half the time because he has those powers and a whole bunch of fanboys.

lol, seriously I was reading the spiderman vs. wolverine thread from the beginning, its sad.

People argue that Symbiote spiderman can be ko'ed by daredevil with ease, seeing as the symbiote can shield bullets.

They then try to find every reason that wolverine can beat namor or godzilla.

sad

srankmissingnin
boy....you ain't even a challenge anymore......
Hey!!!
I got an idea!!!!
Why don't you tell everyone your theories of how "Wolverine
can beat Godzilla" or your "Daredevil can toss limos and swing
800 pound barbells around like sticks," theory....

give someone else a chance to ridicule your fanboyish moronity....
....i'm quite tired of it actually.....

cool

I said that Wolverine could climb up Godzilla and then climb into his brain and muck it up... and he could.

And I give issue numbers to Dare Devil flipping a limo and using a 400 barbell has a bo-staff... soooooo they are hardly theories.

Zahit
If Daredevil could use 400 pounds as a bo-staff........
....that would mean he could lift at least 10-20 times that.....
....which would mean he would be Spiderman-level in strength.......
....which would mean........you're a liar.

Superherovandal
Hello Godzilla has G-cells that heal better than Hulk and you really think that Godzilla would let him climb him?

Max Spidey 24
Ok wow, like seriously, in every match Wolverine beat people he can't beat but when he fight some one he could beat, he looses, in the forums. Poor Wolverine, I almost feel sorry for him......almost.

srankmissingnin

Grab almost any issue of Elektra (v2 of course). Of the top of my head she blocks machine gun bullets with her sais, ninja vanishes from a room of shield agents staring at her (including Fury... and it may have been a helicopter), throws her sai into the barrel of a gun ripping the shooter's hand off at his wrist... and propelling it through his chest, creates a complex senerio in the head of a Shield agent (in the few seconds she is held at gun point) causing him to believe he has killed Elektra (she used telepathy or something) and she got into a slug fest with a amped up Class 10 Silver Samurai... and won

And thats just the first 7 or so issues.

srankmissingnin
Hello Godzilla has G-cells that heal better than Hulk and you really think that Godzilla would let him climb him?

The Hulk... the guy who has taken at least 2 nukes, survived atmospheric re-entry and regenerate from skeleton and bits of flesh in 8 seconds?

Not like Godzilla could stop Wolverine from climbing him if he noticed him (which he wouldn't), not like he could pull him off or anything.

Superherovandal
And Batman once threw a tiny pipette thingy inside the barrel of a gun while running just as it were about to fire and it went inside. and don't forget the times he beat Supes. he has dodged machine gun fire and etc. He's done a lot of stuff. And I would think that beating Supes is better than beating a Class ten Surfer seeing how Supes is a better fighter.

Superherovandal
You forget he has healing that would put hulk's to shame. As soon as he put the claws inside of the brain the wound would immediately heal and he would be stuck on the top.

CorderaMitchell
This is stupid, most people feel that hulk cannot beat godzilla, but wolverine can?
BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Wolverine's tiny claws are not even long enough to prove lethal to godzilla, not in any stretch of the imagination, excepth the imagination of fanboys.

Claws of many other creatures that Godzilla has faced, perhaps, just not wolverine's thats silly.

Max Spidey 24
Gozillaaa peopleee.... Godzilla. The only person that could beat him is Batman without his belt.

CorderaMitchell
you mean with his belt AND preptime.

Seriously godzilla gives supes some trouble, wolverine, nah.

He's getting too much credit as usual due to bad writing people can't discern from.

Zahit
you mean with his belt AND preptime.
Seriously godzilla gives supes some trouble, wolverine, nah.
He's getting too much credit as usual due to bad writing people can't discern from.
yup......

CorderaMitchell
Its a pain............ where are my fanboy threads??

srankmissingnin
If Daredevil could use 400 pounds as a bo-staff........
....that would mean he could lift at least 10-20 times that.....
....which would mean he would be Spiderman-level in strength.......
....which would mean........you're a liar.

Miller era, Ben Urich is being forced to bench 400lbs by some random tough guys and DD shows up and lifts the bar off of him. One of the guy says something like "he lifts 400 like its 50, I'm not messing with him." DD beats the crap out of them using the barbell as a staff then hurrels the barbell across the room at the last guy.

...not sure how that makes me a liar

CorderaMitchell
I don't think you are. You are honest on your issues.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Batman Wins
Nightwing takes it but barley. I mean Nightwing is way more agile than Batman, so he could dodge the crazy wolverine and smack him with his staff, witch allows him to block the claws and gives him reach. That staff is not likely to block the claws. What's the staff composed of? Wolvie takes this.

CorderaMitchell
lol, no prep, batman would most likely die.

Zahit
Can SOMEONE please show scans of the pages where
Daredevil uses a 400 lb. barbell as a mere bo-staff.......

Nobody can swing around 400 pounds like it's nothing,
unless they have SUPERHUMAN strength.
Any writer/artist who depicts otherwise is full of crap.

anybody?????

CorderaMitchell
Its obviously bull writing.

Zahit
Its obviously bull writing.
yet the furry canadian fanboys and spidey-haters love to point it out...

CorderaMitchell
Go to the spidey vs. wolverine thread, a freind of yours is back.

Quick Freeze
i personally think its a stale mate. nighwing can avoid anything wolvie does and wolvie can heal from the stuf nightwing does

Creshosk
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
i personally think its a stale mate. nighwing can avoid anything wolvie does and wolvie can heal from the stuf nightwing does How long could Nightwing avoid?

CorderaMitchell
not long enough

DarkCrawler
Long enough to be able to pay Wolverine so he won't kill him.

X-Logan

Onikirimaru
Batman did beat Superman, he used Kryptonite gloves. But that feat doesnt really impress me since Wolverine could kill Superman if he had Kryptonite claws. Dardevil if he had Kryptonite staffs. You see where Im going with this. And you dont need to be a genius to apply a weakness to fighting someone, so its not like Batman made some astounding genius level invention.

CorderaMitchell

Zod4Life
Nightwing wins.But not easily.

CorderaMitchell
How?

Blair Wind
well, since wolvies sense are more like superhuman couldn't he use sonics (he could use them even though he doesnt know anything about wolvie) and some gases, now the gases Wolvie can handle (healing factor) but then how is he gonna heal sonics?after that...idk it can be taken several ways....wolvie probably wins though.....

Quick Freeze
dick knows wolvie from the titans/x-men thing. . .

CorderaMitchell
He can beat wolverine, but not too easily, I'm still not sure...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well, since wolvies sense are more like superhuman couldn't he use sonics (he could use them even though he doesnt know anything about wolvie) and some gases, now the gases Wolvie can handle (healing factor) but then how is he gonna heal sonics?after that...idk it can be taken several ways....wolvie probably wins though..... Sonics would probably just enrage him.

Quick Freeze
does wolvie have sensitive hearing?

Blair Wind
heightened senses...so ya

Pointinel
He can beat wolverine, but not too easily, I'm still not sure...

lol @ your hatin-ass, please

let's see shall we:

logan vs. spidey : spidey

logan vs. bats : bats

logan vs. ryu : ryu

logan vs. blanka : blanka

logan vs. nightwing : nightwing

what's next... jubilee beating logan? please

the **** outta here!!!

uno

jinzin
sonics may work but they may not it's no real garantee...the thing is, hulk's used a series of thunderclaps on logan and all it ended up doing was sending logan into a feral rage....but logan did state how they "felt" lethal...the question is, does nightwings sonic frequincy emitors do as much damage as batmans? if they do he has a great chance at winning this fight, the only question is how far away from logan would he be when using them, if he's not far enough away, logan's going to tear him a new one for even trying it.

and elektra beat logan straight up huh? PROVE IT! give me an issue number and PROVE that she was able to do it without any outside circumstances muchless against a ferral wolverine...

how his fighting ability is even being questioned when he's put shang chi on his back with claws in his face in a page, defeated literally thousands of ninjas at one time, (screw it there are just too many damned examples to go on) etc etc. is beyond me.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
To be fair, anyone can beat a handninja, they are as about as lethal as a poptart.

But yeah, nightwing can't out fight or out maneuver wolverine, he'd lose just like he loses to Slade. Badly.

jinzin
well to be fair to the ninjas they are supposed to be as good as any 12 well trained military men....I guess that doesn't mean a whole lot against superheroes though...

long pig
I've seen Elektra kill a few hundred of them effortlessly, they're kinda like the footsoldiers from TMNT, just something to shoot at.

jinzin
hey the comic footsoldiers were tough, movie one's well.......not so much.....

yeah DD, elektra, and wolverine are the big three to go to when you need to take care of a couple hundred members of the hand at any given time...lol....

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Pointinel
lol @ your hatin-ass, please

let's see shall we:

logan vs. spidey : spidey

Yep, too bad you can't explain why he'd win yourself, without backpatting.

logan vs. bats : bats

I actually said logan beats bats without prep, 8/10 fanboy.

logan vs. ryu : ryu

There's no way in hell that logan beats ryu, have you even any knowledge of sf, ryu at his max, would blow up a mountain, whats wolverine going to do, oh you mean fanboy wolverine.

logan vs. blanka : blanka

I said he loses at his strongest, but not at his weakest.

logan vs. nightwing : nightwing

I said he beats nightwing, were you not listening, fanboy.

what's next... jubilee beating logan? please

the **** outta here!!!

uno

dumb as ever, I already said wolverine wins, I'd love to see you MAKE an argument.

C-hater

You

wolverine beats: iron man, namor, abomination, karate kid, thor, hulk, superman, galactus, SS, Mickey mouse.

Where's that list I asked for? Too scared to present it still? You haven't given 1 argument since you've been here.

Wolverine fanboys are soooo annoying.

Creshosk
wolverine beats: iron man, namor, abomination, karate kid, thor, hulk, superman, galactus, SS, Mickey mouse.No, no, Don't know enough about him to say, DKE, No, no, no, no, no, Maybe I mean he's no anvil taking bugs bunny. . .

This post is meant as a joke, as I know what you're getting at.

CorderaMitchell
He is the definition of a C-hater. He comes on JUST to antagonize me, he doesn't read my arguments, and he knows little about the characters, at least paeng TRIES.

Micky Mouse was a joke, he's rich though, you know you can't defeat money. shifty

Creshosk
He is the definition of a C-hater. He comes on JUST to antagonize me, he doesn't read my arguments, and he knows little about the characters, at least paeng TRIES.

Micky Mouse was a joke, he's rich though, you know you can't defeat money. shifty But that money takes preptime to utilize.

Unless you try to buy off your opponent in the fight. . .

CorderaMitchell
Exactly. wink

Pointinel
lol @ "c-hater"

nah hommie you aint that important

but you never let wolverine win... the **** is up with that?

i never read a post of yours that doesnt belittle wolverine or call peeps a fanboy for going to his side... lol @ u

There's no way in hell that logan beats ryu, have you even any knowledge of sf, ryu at his max, would blow up a mountain, whats wolverine going to do, oh you mean fanboy wolverine

really? id put dollar over rubbles against your ryu versus my wolverine in any of the capcom vs. series. 4 real.

CorderaMitchell
lol @ "c-hater"

nah hommie you aint that important

but you never let wolverine win... the **** is up with that?

i never read a post of yours that doesnt belittle wolverine or call peeps a fanboy for going to his side... lol @ u

There's no way in hell that logan beats ryu, have you even any knowledge of sf, ryu at his max, would blow up a mountain, whats wolverine going to do, oh you mean fanboy wolverine

really? id put dollar over rubbles against your ryu versus my wolverine in any of the capcom vs. series. 4 real.

I wouldn't use YOUR wolverine.

If I make fun of wolveirne, like I do everyone, its because you go out of your way to see him win, Iron Man or Superman. I make fun of ALL the characters and its my choice to do so, you should be one to talk, you were calling our side fanboys, while you were on cresh's dick, because we were arguing better.

C-hater

You want to debate ryu vs. wolverine, I'll pull the thread now, Ryu is at his best, you sure you want to continue?

Pointinel
make fun of everyone? you sure?

i havent read you making fun of spider-man or anybody that wolverine is fighting

CorderaMitchell
Backed off like I thought you would, all talk and no action.

You would've lost HORRIBLY, you are worst than paeng, because you haven't given 1 debate here yet, you just come on with your lame terms, and stupid signs.

This forum is for people with the I.Q. over 80

Let me redirect you to a less brain stimulating forum.

Creshosk
but you never let wolverine win... the **** is up with that? I'd blame your poor reading skills for that.

Wolverine cannot beat EVERYBODY. But C does say that Wolverine would beat people. . .

CorderaMitchell
make fun of everyone? you sure?

i havent read you making fun of spider-man or anybody that wolverine is fighting

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=349795&highlight=Spiderman+vs+Firelord

You done, I'm not LETTING anyone win, this isn't a child match, its a debate, argue who you want to win.

Why don't you read threads that don't have WOLVERINE in them, and you'd understand before you make your "ASS"umptions. wink

Pointinel
what do you want me to do ***? create scenarios? talk about attributes? lol @ your geeky-no-pussy-getting ass

debate over what? if i use feats and how they are written... "bad writing." if i tell you something you dont like about logan... "fanboy wolverine"

GTFOH.... you got too many

Pointinel
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'd blame your poor reading skills for that.

Wolverine cannot beat EVERYBODY. But C does say that Wolverine would beat people. . .

^nah fam... i read fine, but i dont read every post if i missed like 3-4 pages, lol if you do

i know wolverine aint beating every1. what i meant was he never let logan win battles he should/can win... read it in context

Creshosk
^nah fam... i read fine, but i dont read every post if i missed like 3-4 pages, lol if you do

i know wolverine aint beating every1. what i meant was he never let logan win battles he should/can win... read it in context You mean like Batman and Nightwing?

Cordera said that Wolverine could beat them . . . Guess you must have missed those posts with your "fine" reading skills. . .

Pointinel
yeah i missed them

you attacking me?

Creshosk
yeah i missed them

you attacking me? I'm attacking your false assumptions.

Pointinel
like i said i aint reading every post if i miss 3-4 pages... so yeah i can miss posts. but i do quote on the ones i am answering

CorderaMitchell
what do you want me to do ***? create scenarios? talk about attributes? lol @ your geeky-no-pussy-getting ass

debate over what? if i use feats and how they are written... "bad writing." if i tell you something you dont like about logan... "fanboy wolverine"

GTFOH.... you got too many

Geeky no pussy gettin ass, huh?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberpics.php?s=&sortby=member&pagenumber=19

Buddy I could get 10x the pussy you can, you are just mad because of your stupidity and poor intelligence, and you are taking your inferiority out on me, because you got nothing on me.

You are backing down because you can't win. You are stupid and ignorant, like a little boy. Why don't you go touch yourself.

I'd snap you in two if I ever met you, you need to get some help, and go jack off to wolverne beating iron man. You are getting homo erotic with it.

My life sucks? Tell your child I said hi! Oh wait, your child doesn't live with you does he? eek!

Thanks for admitting, you'd lose in a debate, if you weren't such a dumbass you wouldn't assume things, serves you right.

CorderaMitchell
like i said i aint reading every post if i miss 3-4 pages... so yeah i can miss posts. but i do quote on the ones i am answering

You do shit, your arguments SUCK BAD.

All you do is put up pictures, because you have a low intelligence, and poor reading and speaking skills.

Let me redirect you to a less brain stimulating forum...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=61

There ya go chum, a bunch of idiots just like you.

Pointinel
My life sucks? Tell your child I said hi! Oh wait, your child doesn't live with you does he? eek!

damn son that's foul...

CorderaMitchell

damn son that's foul...

I'll drop it then. I thought we just did this for fun, but you seemed mad at me.

I'm not mad at you, but I have like 10 people who do this to me everyday.

We cool? I be the bigger man and apologize. sad

Creshosk
like i said i aint reading every post if i miss 3-4 pages... so yeah i can miss posts. but i do quote on the ones i am answering And you know everything about a person based on a few posts that you do read?

CorderaMitchell
Don't assume.

It makes an "A-S-S, out of u and me.

Quick Freeze
wow
i didnt know people felt so attached to their favorite hero. people, you shouldnt get so upset just because someone said your guy would loose, this is all just for fun. all you have to do is say why they'd win. even IF someone says wolverine looses everytime, prove him wrong like jinjiz or long pig, dont just flip out.
my opinion: wolverine eventually takes him out.

CorderaMitchell
Yep I agree...

Sorry you had to read all that. wink

Robtard
Bio's

Night Wing:

Type: Human
Combat: Expert Fighter (Batman Trained)
Agility: Olympic
Durability:Tough Human
Weapons: Staff, Gas Grenades etc.
Intelligence: Highly

Wolverine:

Type:Mutant
Combat: Expert Fighter (CIA/Black Ops Trained/Assassin)
Agility: Olympic (?)
Durability:Extreme (Healing Factor)
Weapons:Adamantium Claws
Intelligence:Genius

Sorry DC fans, I gotta go with Wolverine on this, he can heal from just about anything NW can throw at him, one good hit is all Wolverine would need (IM WILLING TO BET HE COULD GET AT LEAST ONE IN)

ROBTARD

Logan 87
This is crap. people debated for nightwing.

CorderaMitchell
When did wolverine have a genius level intelligence?

Logan 87
He doesn't, but is more experienced in fighting like a genuis

Wanderer259
Wrong.

Nightwing's agility is beyond Logan's or even Daredevil's. Nightwing is the best acrobat without getting into superhuman/metahuman/anatomical, etc. abilities (Nightcrawler's spine, Spider-Man's flexibility, etc.). Not only was he a trained acrobat since he was a very young child, he's also physically built for it, trained by the Batman, and simply put, an acrobatic/gymnastic prodigy. No human is better.

Wolverine is not a genius, not even close.

Whatever.

Anyway, Nightwing could win this, but it's a very slim chance. He's not one of the best martial artists of the DCU (I just recently found out that despite what I thought, Tim Drake is, btw), but he's still damn good and good enough to hang with Wolverine long enough to not die in 2 seconds. His better agility and speed should let him hang on long enough to use a gas grenade or whatever and knock Logan out.

That is, however, a very slim chance. He has no other options that I can think of, either, other than somehow tricking Wolverine into jumping into some quick-drying concrete or electricity.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Wrong.

Nightwing's agility is beyond Logan's or even Daredevil's. Nightwing is the best acrobat without getting into superhuman/metahuman/anatomical, etc. abilities (Nightcrawler's spine, Spider-Man's flexibility, etc.). Not only was he a trained acrobat since he was a very young child, he's also physically built for it, trained by the Batman, and simply put, an acrobatic/gymnastic prodigy. No human is better.

Wolverine is not a genius, not even close.

Whatever.

Anyway, Nightwing could win this, but it's a very slim chance. He's not one of the best martial artists of the DCU (I just recently found out that despite what I thought, Tim Drake is, btw), but he's still damn good and good enough to hang with Wolverine long enough to not die in 2 seconds. His better agility and speed should let him hang on long enough to use a gas grenade or whatever and knock Logan out.

That is, however, a very slim chance. He has no other options that I can think of, either, other than somehow tricking Wolverine into jumping into some quick-drying concrete or electricity.

exactomundo! thumb up

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Logan 87
He doesn't, but is more experienced in fighting like a genuis

A wolvie argument.

Metalmanx
Okay. This is coming from me, the person who hates to see Wolverine win.

I do believe Wolvie would eventually win this fight, though it wouldn't be as black and white as people make it out to be.

I mean, it's freakin Nightwing. He's awesome. He's like the non-super-powered Spiderman of the DCU or something. But because of his lack of super powers, it does put him at an extreme disadvantage. Especially against someone who can heal from pretty much anything.

Wolverine will eventually take this after a long and tiresome fight.

CorderaMitchell
Yes, he wins.

Robtard
Wolverines intelligence has been hinted at at being extremely high, he can speak several languages, skilled in several fighting technics, skilled in virtually every weapon, computer hacking, complex problem solving etc.... One of the reasons he was chosen to be Weapon X (AKA an Assassin)... He is usually written as being less intelligent or just not using his mind do to his rage. But like i said, it has been hinted at and anyone with that degree of ability cant be a stupid or normal intelligence.

But, i dont hink intelligence will be the deciding factor, Wolverine will just out last Night Wing and wear him out, while Wolverines mutation will keep him fresh. Be a good long fight, but Wolverines mutation gives him an incredible egde.

Robtard

Robtard
I forgot to add.. Wanderer259, you have a shitty attitude, instead of debating and using logic, you talk down and snivel like some spoiled little brat. Calm down son, its only a comic book discussion... Just a few points on Nightwong to, yes he has great acrobatic abiliy, but like you said yourself, he is only a human, no special abilities or powers to boost him beyond that. He isnt more human than human. So when I said 'Olympic', that means top notch.

CorteraMitchell, you simply like to talk trash for your jollies..... Nuff said.

Robtard

Wanderer259
Thanks. I needed that, except for that talk about me not 'debating and using logic', which is what I do. I might have a shitty attitude and I might talk down to people at times, but I honestly can't say I've seen myself 'snivel' or just throw out random arguments for the hell of it.

Nightwing's beyond Olympic athlete ability, as far as I'm aware.

jinzin
ummmm wanderers seriiously one of the more logical and rational guys you'll ever find aroud these parts....good guy imo...

Bludhaven Boy
Batman taught Nightwing everything relevant about fighting to teach, stripping away all the superfluous stuff Bruce had found unnecessary after merging 127 different styles. He also had nightwing training from the time he was like 12. Nightwing is a more natural athlete than Batman, he is younger (Batman is like 40, and a lot of people would say he takes Wolvie) and would beat him if not for Batman's psychological edge. In Nightwing 97 or so, Nightwing took out Copperhead with one gadget, standard equip. I believe Copperhead is stronger and faster than wolvie, who is peak human. The gadget was a binder net too strong for copper head to break. You may say claws, but if Wolvie's arms are pinned, his claws don't help. I say Nightwing drops a Flash grenade (his eyes are shielded, it's been proven many times) which is hard on wolvie's super sense of sight. Next comes pepper spray, sonics, and the nets. Nightwing takes it, no prep.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Bludhaven Boy
Batman taught Nightwing everything relevant about fighting to teach, stripping away all the superfluous stuff Bruce had found unnecessary after merging 127 different styles. He also had nightwing training from the time he was like 12. Nightwing is a more natural athlete than Batman, he is younger (Batman is like 40, and a lot of people would say he takes Wolvie) and would beat him if not for Batman's psychological edge. In Nightwing 97 or so, Nightwing took out Copperhead with one gadget, standard equip. I believe Copperhead is stronger and faster than wolvie, who is peak human. The gadget was a binder net too strong for copper head to break. You may say claws, but if Wolvie's arms are pinned, his claws don't help. I say Nightwing drops a Flash grenade (his eyes are shielded, it's been proven many times) which is hard on wolvie's super sense of sight. Next comes pepper spray, sonics, and the nets. Nightwing takes it, no prep.

The only thing I'm going to say to this is just to think about the binder net some more.

If the debators here allow the binder net to be able to hold Wolverine with his arms pinned to his sides but not let Spiderman do the exact same thing with his webbing that far exceeds the binder net in every way...well, we might have a problem on our hands here.

That's all I have to say for the moment.

CorderaMitchell
I love how MMX closes his argments.

Metalmanx
It's what I do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.