The Maestro vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i ve heard Maestro is considered as one of the most powerful individuals (starts at 200ton level.... which make him far more stronger than Savage Hulk)

against .... Thor with Mjolnir

who will win this

kgkg
Thor wins

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by Betageuze
i ve heard Maestro is considered as one of the most powerful individuals (starts at 200ton level.... which make him far more stronger than Savage Hulk)

against .... Thor with Mjolnir

who will win this

Peter David stated that Maestro is not stronger than the hulk.He is only just more dangerous.

http://www.comicboards.com/hulk/vie...pl=050329181401

anyway regular Hulk or Maestro should beat Thor more times than not, just like against Superman

"I don't think the Maestro is physically stronger than the Hulk necessarily. The Maestro's strength is derived from toughness of mind, from sheer ferocity that the more "civilized" merged Hulk simply didn't have. The Maestro, when slugging it out with the Hulk, never doubted for a moment that he would win. Thus, he didn't."

Peter David

colossus17
yes he is stronger......he absorbed radiation over the years....+ he is cunning and insane......and he does start at the 200 ton mark....regular savage hulk starts at 100 ton....but it dosent make any difference since.....both can reach unlimited strength.thor can still take him.....

whirlysplat
Maestro had killed them all big grin

Cosmic Cube
Savage Hulk can lift a f*ckload more than 200 tons, Beta. Thor has a lot of power for the Maestro to overcome, considering that he's only an amped up professor. But, make no mistake; the best, and strongest, and most durable Hulk is, in no doubt, the Savage Hulk.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by colossus17
yes he is stronger......he absorbed radiation over the years....+ he is cunning and insane......and he does start at the 200 ton mark....regular savage hulk starts at 100 ton....but it dosent make any difference since.....both can reach unlimited strength.thor can still take him.....

Savage Hulk doesn't start out at 100 tons. 'Normal' Hulk isn't Savage Hulk, either. Maestro does not have potential for limitless strength.

colossus17
wtf......then what is normal hulk? and he does have the potential....but it his strength grows slower....becasue he is in control....if he lets go...then his strength will grow.......

Cosmic Cube
wtf......then what is normal hulk? and he does have the potential....but it his strength grows slower....becasue he is in control....if he lets go...then his strength will grow.......

Normal Hulk is the Merged Hulk that appears in most of his comics. He's just green. Savage Hulk only comes out when Bruce lets go, and he has made relatively few appearances. Every green Hulk isn't Savage Hulk.

No, his strength does not increase, and he does not have limitless potential. If he lets go, he will transform into Savage Banner.

colossus17
exactly what i said

Cosmic Cube
exactly what i said

What the f**k? retard.

colossus17
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What the f**k? retard.

why do u call me names u little cock sucker?

Cosmic Cube
why do u call me names u little cock sucker?

B.P.

colossus17
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
B.P.

ok..... thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.