Hercules vs. The Maestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Hercules is a powerhouse... but i dont see a chance here in this match... against the awesome Maestro..

olympian
Hercules will get some licks of it but he wont win.

kgkg
Originally posted by olympian
Hercules will get some licks of it but he wont win.
true

armandovalles
If its the Mythological Herc, who was Full God, Herc beats him to within an inch of his life.

If its DC Herc, who was demi-god, they stalemate for a while, but Herc eventually wins.

If its Marvel's currently depowered Demi-god Herc, they stalemate, but Maestro eventually wins.

If its Marvel's 1990's extremely depowered Mortal Herc, Herc gets beaten down hard.

If its Marvel's classic Demi-God immortal Herc, Herc wins in a good fight, but u would be able to tell that Herc is the better of the two right from the beginning.

That is how i see it.

Wynndar
we r talking about the real Marvel comic book character...there would be no basis for making a fight between the maestro and the mythological character...thats...just dumb

armandovalles
Well there are 3 types of the Marvel version, and i stated how each one would fair against Maestro, so pick and choose.

Wynndar
hmm i thought there were two marvel versions...the third one is not really a defined version...more like implied by the writer. Tons of writers power down or power up their characters. Regardless, all incarnations of hercules lose to all incarnations of the Hulk IMO.

Timslar
Maestro is a powered up version of the Hulk. Hercules can't beat the standard one. He is just outclassed.

Maestro wins this....every time.

leonidas
and nor can the 'standard' one beat him. has never happened - with the exception of the one time when herc was depowered (made mortal) by zeus.

<<hmm i thought there were two marvel versions>>

you thought correctly. there is the herc that has been shown in 99% of his appearances, and there is the de-powered herc who was almost killed by the hulk. 2 versions. i honestly don't understand why the *&^% is this so complicated??!

regardless, though it would do some damage to the city, i don't see herc beating maestro. strength might be comparable, and yes, he WOULD get several good licks in, but maestro is just too . . . nasty.

olympian
"hmm i thought there were two marvel versions...the third one is not really a defined version...more like implied by the writer. Tons of writers power down or power up their characters. Regardless, all incarnations of hercules lose to all incarnations of the Hulk IMO."

There wer two versions of mortal heracles at marvel : The hercules/unleashed one where hes half of all his powers and the one who was current until the recent mini. -THAT- mortal Hercules has close to full strenght but everything else down. Thats why he was helding his own against ww whos overall above him ( above mortal Herc btw..)

In the end it depends the writer of wich power level he uses.

"we r talking about the real Marvel comic book character...there would be no basis for making a fight between the maestro and the mythological character...thats...just dumb"

Theres no " real " comic book character. The character of Hercules who shows up at both Marvel and DC is the mythological one for all porpuses. They just write him on par with other heroes. And even in the myth he wasent invencible.

About Maestro. I see Herc putting a great fight, much more than Prof Hulk did but winning its another manner. If that Hulk starts at 200 tons and increases like i though he did, Herc can be knocked out, but not killed.

If its the Maestro that PAD recently said was no more strong than savage Hulk...well...then my money is on Herc for -at least- a stalemate.

yahman
How strong is the Maestro. Don't say class 100 cos there are about 500 characters with class 100 strength. I heard he had evolved to the point where he could control all his strength without etting mad???????

olympian
His first fight with the Hulk ( Hulk imperfect future ) says hes twice as strong than the prof Hulk if i recall correctly.

recently tho PAD the creator of Maestro said he wasnt stronger than the Savage Hulk that immortal Herc has been show to match.

First "version" Herc loses even he puts a fight. Second he does more than just helding his own.

Tough Guy
well a normal savage would be too much as has limitless strength, somehow maestro starts out at least twice as strong as savage but able to get stronger at will. VERY POWERFUL. too much for herc anyways fuull half 2/8 9 /10 or even 4/6 herc lol. herc isnt even on thors level

olympian
"somehow maestro starts out at least twice as strong as savage but able to get stronger at will"

If thats the Maestro Herc fighs, he loses. Pad recently said he didnt tough of him stonger than savage SO for you it means the guy Herc has already fough without losing. I see him doing better than Prof Hulk due to be more ruthless and having more skills.

"too much for herc anyways fuull half 2/8 9 /10 or even 4/6 herc lol"

LoL indeed, you dont even know how many versions of Hercules Marvel has used. How long since you picked a book stick out tongue

"herc isnt even on thors level"

Yeah hes more at Spidermans level. The reason Hulk never beated him its because he misses punches all the time. What a loser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.