Defending the dogma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

debbiejo
I just woke up and NOW...you want me to use my eyes????? Too long....needs coffee............needs to click off this thread...........hurts eyes......can't stand....the...pain.....I.....I.......ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH...sorry....I'll read it later.

Deano
read it when you have time

Bardock42
Deano...you didn't just right that...whats yur source?....

Deano
Originally posted by Bardock42
Deano...you didn't just right that...whats yur source?....

from the book 'i am me, i am free' by david icke

Bardock42
Originally posted by Deano
from the book 'i am me, i am free' by david icke

Okie......

Deano
so what do u think

Bardock42
so what do u think

I think its too much to read....and I am not bored enough yet... will be at some pint though.....

Tex
Humanity needs more free thinkers. yes

whirlysplat
but not icke as he is quite insane

Deano
Originally posted by whirlysplat
but not icke as he is quite insane

he isnt
he's tryin to help people like you
have u read any of the post at all
whats so insane about what he is saying?

debbiejo
Nothing wrong with free thinking.....just need to look at all the other sources.....then compare......btw...never did read any of Icky's stuff....so can't comment there.

Deano
if u have read the holographic universe
you should definetly check out 'tales from the time loop'

debbiejo
I always read before trying to converse....I wonder how many others do?

Deano
if you want the ebook...i can send it yousmile

debbiejo
K

Deano
whats your email?

Alpha Centauri
he isnt

I don't discriminate, when I first heard of him I took the time to listen to the man, read his material. Listen to what he was saying.

Personally? I stopped considering him worth my time when he started claiming we're run by a secret society of reptilian man/animal crossovers.

But what can I say? Stupidity is one of my buttons.

-AC

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I don't discriminate, when I first heard of him I took the time to listen to the man, read his material. Listen to what he was saying.

Personally? I stopped considering him worth my time when he started claiming we're run by a secret society of reptilian man/animal crossovers.

-AC

big grin

Fëanor

Let us recap. Humanity is in prison because:

In the light of this, the means of escape from the global Alcatraz is
breathtakingly obvious:
A: We think for ourselves and refuse to allow others to tell us what to
do, be and say.

the problem with this one is that it can lead to anarchy....even if you say some rules should be established in order for us to coexists peacefully: that statement would almost contradict itself....

and i agree to some extent of what you've posted...

Deano

-AC

so you dont agree with whats been posted?

nemo
maybe someone can summarise it first. just the gist of it so us lazy asses can discuss it too.

Alpha Centauri
I disagree with most of what David Icke says, Deano.

Why?

Because he believes we're run by giant lizards. Anything else the man says can't be taken seriously. He spouts cliched nonsense.

Lest we forget the time where he actually claimed the world would be gone by now and that he was Jesus.

-AC

whirlysplat
He wasn't even a great goalie sad

Deano
I disagree with most of what David Icke says, Deano.

Why?

Because he believes we're run by giant lizards. Anything else the man says can't be taken seriously. He spouts cliched nonsense.

Lest we forget the time where he actually claimed the world would be gone by now and that he was Jesus.

-AC

you misunderstood him...by claiming he was the son of god..this is what he said:

I used the term 'Son of God' in the sense of being an aspect,
as I understood it at the time, of the Infinite consciousness that is everything. As I have written before, we
are like droplets of water in an ocean of infinite consciousness. We are 'individual' on one level, but also part of the infinite whole. More than that, we are the infinite whole as I shall later explain. I was not trying
to say I had come to save the world or anything, only that, like everyone and everything else in all existence, I was an aspect of the Infinite and not just a physical 'personality'.
If you call the Infinite consciousness 'God', I was trying to say, we are all the symbolic 'sons' and 'daughters' of 'God'. Obviously my awareness of these matters has increased dramatically since then, but that was the
basis of my comments about being a 'Son of God'. However, I was both misrepresented in the media.

whirlysplat
No he said that after he realised people thought he was a loon big grin

Morning_Glory
sorry I couldnt read all that ... sleeping

Deano
No he said that after he realised people thought he was a loon big grin

you misunderstood him...by claiming he was the son of god..this is what he said:

I used the term 'Son of God' in the sense of being an aspect,
as I understood it at the time, of the Infinite consciousness that is everything. As I have written before, we
are like droplets of water in an ocean of infinite consciousness. We are 'individual' on one level, but also part of the infinite whole. More than that, we are the infinite whole as I shall later explain. I was not trying
to say I had come to save the world or anything, only that, like everyone and everything else in all existence, I was an aspect of the Infinite and not just a physical 'personality'.
If you call the Infinite consciousness 'God', I was trying to say, we are all the symbolic 'sons' and 'daughters' of 'God'. Obviously my awareness of these matters has increased dramatically since then, but that was the
basis of my comments about being a 'Son of God'. However, I was both misrepresented in the media.

Alpha Centauri
Yes, he said that after everyone said "Who do you actually think you are?"

As far as the infinite, collective consciousness thing goes, it's not some revolutionary David Icke theory. Lots of people, including myself, believed it way before him.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a spiritual belief.

I swear you lap up everything he says.

-AC

Deano
Yes, he said that after everyone said "Who do you actually think you are?"

As far as the infinite, collective consciousness thing goes, it's not some revolutionary David Icke theory. Lots of people, including myself, believed it way before him.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a spiritual belief.

I swear you lap up everything he says.

-AC

no because thats what he actually meant...do you think he'd really lie to get the people to see him as sane? he isnt afraid to say anything

Alpha Centauri
No, because he believes he is sane.

He's either insane or just stupid.

-AC

Deano
and i know its not a conspracy theory..who said it was?
most of his books delve into the infinite consciousness
what do you mean you believed it before him? did you really?

Grand Moff Gav,
I read it and you know what part was junk,the part where Icke put pen to paper!

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
I read it and you know what part was junk,the part where Icke put pen to paper!

I love that post big grin

Grand Moff Gav,
thanks

Deano
bullshit
what bit dont u agree on
show me

whirlysplat
bullshit
what bit dont u agree on
show me

You know which bit, don't you confused Now wheres my picture of a lizard man laughing out loud

Grand Moff Gav,
You know which bit, don't you confused Now wheres my picture of a lizard man laughing out loud

yup Icke The royal family have a plot to rule the world oh and they are giant bipedal lizards

Deano
exactly my point
you cant say because you are lying to yourself and you know it. you continue to poke fun. you belong in the off topic forum

whirlysplat
exactly my point
you cant say because you are lying to yourself and you know it. you continue to poke fun. you belong in the off topic forum

No I don't

Alpha Centauri
and i know its not a conspracy theory..who said it was?
most of his books delve into the infinite consciousness
what do you mean you believed it before him? did you really?

I already had those ideas and beliefs long before I knew of David Icke.

-AC

Deano
david ickes a nut but you share the same belief as him
i know lots of people that would think you are crazy to believe in that infinte conciousness stuff..

Alpha Centauri
The problem with that is is, it's not a ridiculous belief. It's perfectly reasonable because I can sit down with someone and, while they may not agree, show them why I believe it, how etc.

If David Icke sat down and said "Let me tell you why I think we're run by lizards", I'd say "Hahahaha. Idiot."

-AC

JoeCool001
The problem with that is is, it's not a ridiculous belief. It's perfectly reasonable because I can sit down with someone and, while they may not agree, show them why I believe it, how etc.

If David Icke sat down and said "Let me tell you why I think we're run by lizards", I'd say "Hahahaha. Idiot."

-AC

So you expect someone to listen to your arguments that support your belief in something but you automatically shut down and call david icke an idiot because he has a few different ideas without hearing what he has to say about it.
this is typical programmed thinking, if someone says something that challenges your belief system you shut down and insult them without hearing them out, instead of listening and making up your own mind.

When people hear david say lizards they automatically think of lizards in human disguises when his theory is closer to other dimensional beings (lizards, demons, aliens) controlling people from a dimension just outside of our normal perceptions.
Since this is a movie site i recommend you watch "Secrets of the Matrix" and make up your own mind, but to make up your mind before hearing both sides is foolish.
blowup

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by JoeCool001
So you expect someone to listen to your arguments that support your belief in something but you automatically shut down and call david icke an idiot because he has a few different ideas without hearing what he has to say about it.
this is typical programmed thinking, if someone says something that challenges your belief system you shut down and insult them without hearing them out, instead of listening and making up your own mind.

Pretty post.

Now calm down, go back and read the post where I said I gave him the chance to express what he thought, read a few of his articles, interviews, musings. Even read Children of the Matrix. I gave him the chance, but you're overlooking the fact that the man believes we are run by a secret reptilian society. How much of that do you have to read before knowing he's stupid? The man is clearly not thinking straight. Not only that, but you all say his theories are ok or accurate. Those aren't his. The one's he DOES come up with are so ridiculous, like the one I just mentioned.

When people hear david say lizards they automatically think of lizards in human disguises when his theory is closer to other dimensional beings (lizards, demons, aliens) controlling people from a dimension just outside of our normal perceptions.

Oh....oh well that's alright then. Oh wait...no it's not, it's still a stupid theory.

I find it quite sad that you kids are so desperate to seek difference from everyone else that you're so readily prepared to accept this guys idiotic thoughts, opinions and theories. Calling anyone who challenges it, stupid. It's a stupid theory and David Icke is stupid for coming up with it.

Since this is a movie site i recommend you watch "Secrets of the Matrix" and make up your own mind, but to make up your mind before hearing both sides is foolish.
blowup

Don't assume I haven't seen, read or heard things.

-AC

whirlysplat
It is a stupid theory Icke didn't come up with it though.

Deano
stupid to those who do not understand

Alpha Centauri
No, just stupid.

-AC

Deano
i thought you said you believed in it

PVS
i think david icke is actually the lizard and he's just projecting

Grand Moff Gav,
It seems more likly that than the Queen being a Lizard infact what does Icke base this "fact" on ..........a dream a girl had a dream that the Queen Mother was a lizard-person and loe the conspiricay theory commith.

Deano
read new users

Grand Moff Gav
he isnt

Yup! He tells us that money is wrong and used too control us! We should give all our money to him so that he can "dispose" of it appropriately!Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
I read it and you know what part was junk,the part where Icke put pen to paper! Originally posted by whirlysplat
Why, I thank you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.