Hey People!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pumpkinking1118
yeah ok... my name be Marc. As my SN hints, i'm obsessed w/ TIM BURTON movies... and Johnny Depp is also like the best actor... and umm... yeah... Ok i like Star Wars... FINAL FANTASY!!!!(OneWingedAngel is MY SN!!! I ALWAYS USE IT!!! WHOEVER HAS IT... i'll PM u or u PM me well work sumthing out...)
Yeah sephiroth and cloud and like th most awesome mother***ers the world has ever seen... and no I'm not the usual Video Game playing lara-croft loving *****... either way yeah... i still play videogames... I CANT WAIT TILL FINALFANTASY VII ADVENT CHILDREN!!!!! ... anyhoo... enough of an intro... w/e... OH... and admins... GET A BETTER SKIN!!!! OMG my forum has like so few people but its so much better than this one!!! you know what? the first 50 people that join this forum, then introduce themselves(MUST DO THAT!!!) will become a global moderator... how does that sound? SO JOIN PEOPLE JOIN!!!
rock.rpg.eskick.com OR rpg.eskick.com/rock
and letsee... if you get what... 25 people to join... you become an administrator... like me! how does that sound... huh? SO JOIN PEOPLE JOIN!!! ahahahaha... laughing evil face

Darth Nauj
welcome pumkingking big grin by the way I really like that nickwink feel free to pm me whenever you need help or to chat

Pumpkinking1118
1)thanx 2)nice sig 3) why would i need help i have my own forum!

BackFire
Don't advertise your forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.