Sids vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serra_Keto
Just wanna see how many Plo Koon fans argue... laughing

SnakeEyes
Sidious would annihilate Plo Koon... no contest. Hopefully there won't be any Plo fans coming in here and saying anything differently...

matreid
Yah, I like Plo but... I don't overrate him. He would get killed in this contest...

Mail Man Yoda
Plo Koon is from what I see a very powerful jedi. He might take my spot at being even a little better than obi wan and being like the fourth or fith on the council. But when your talking about the most powerful sith posibly of all time. The only people that would stand a chance would be yoda and mace. Enough said Sidous wins. But theres bound to be some Plo koon lover LOL.

PloKoonFanatic
Sidious would win, but he would get a bit wounded. It would not be flawless. As you can see, I am a Plo Koon fan, but I know that Sidious would win (i accidently voted Plo without considering who the other guy is).

PloKoonFanatic
beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer beer

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Mail Man Yoda
Plo Koon is from what I see a very powerful jedi. He might take my spot at being even a little better than obi wan and being like the fourth or fith on the council. But when your talking about the most powerful sith posibly of all time. The only people that would stand a chance would be yoda and mace. Enough said Sidous wins. But theres bound to be some Plo koon lover LOL.

The whole "Sidious is possibly the most powerful Sith of all time" always drives me nuts. Sure he had impressive Force Lightning (due to incredible modern day digital technology) wow...big deal.

Darth_Janus
Sidious is NOT the most powerful Sith of all time. The title is (as of EU now) between Marka Ragnos and Exar Kun. Sidious isn't fit to blow either of those two great Sith lords.

BTW, Plo Koon is closer to being Obi's peer than his superior, since his main expertise is in piloting ships. And Darth Rage is SS myth, before some Plo fan goes apeshit on me. But anyways, he loses. Sidious may be a ***** of a Sith lord, but he can pwn most any PT Jedi.

PloKoonFanatic
Sidious is most definitely not the most powerful sith of all time! That is a huge pile of BS! The only way he killed Plageuis was while Plageuis was sleeping. Darth Nihilus is more powerful than Sidious.

Darth_Janus
Yes, but somehow, somewhere, in a galaxy all too recent and not so far, far away, every fanboy and movie lover in existance save a few rational minds accepted the lie that Sidious is the best Sith of all time, and that Yoda and Mace are the best Jedi of all time. Which would be a scary accessment when you consider people argue that both Yoda and Mace couldn't defeat Sidious.... But Vader can.

Admiral Akbar
I li8ke Plo Koon also, but i woudent even compare him to sidious, this battle is over in 1min

Darth Zenemij
I like plo and all, but Sidious is a bit to much for him.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Vader would have been the most powerful sith of all time.

but since he got a lava bath, Sidious is the most powerful IMHO.

and would own plo poon.

weeines.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Yes, but somehow, somewhere, in a galaxy all too recent and not so far, far away, every fanboy and movie lover in existance save a few rational minds accepted the lie that Sidious is the best Sith of all time, and that Yoda and Mace are the best Jedi of all time. Which would be a scary accessment when you consider people argue that both Yoda and Mace couldn't defeat Sidious.... But Vader can.

How can you say on an accurate basis that sidious isnt the best? Have marka ragnos and sidious ever fought? Sidious definately appears to be the greatest threat the galaxy has ever known being that he was the one that finnaly defeated the republic. Also in the ROTS novelization yoda says palpatine is a new breed of sith that is much more prepared and POWERFUL than the old sith.

Darth Somebody
Janus. Sidious is by no means the most powerful Dark Lord of The Sith. People need to understand the difference between great and powerful. Sidious was powerful, but yes, I agree. He was not the MOST powerful. But he was one of - if not THE - greatest. And this is not movie favoritism. By far, we see more game favoritism than any. Sidious took over the galaxy.

His regime was the first of it's kind - and the most powerful empire in the entire galactic history. Sidious manipulated all of the Jedi Order, by himself. There were times when his plans failed and when he failed to forsee particular events. He was not infallible. But he was very great, overall.

He was brilliant - more so in many ways than Revan and the other Sith Lords. Fishy and Himo have implied that Sidious was weak because he didn't conquer the Republic through sheer force. And that is where Revan and his like failed. Because that is what they tried to do. To tackle through sheer force.

People don't like Sidious because despite all they say, he DID accomplish what no one else ever did and what no one else most likely never WILL.

Please remember that.

Darth_Rankkor
Plo loses and I would rather prefer Ki adi mundi, though he also would lose LOLOLOLOLOL (put them in line so I can stick them all in once)

Dresta
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Sidious is NOT the most powerful Sith of all time. The title is (as of EU now) between Marka Ragnos and Exar Kun. Sidious isn't fit to blow either of those two great Sith lords.

he doesn't match them in power but he did cause the fall of the jedi

Dresta
who the **** voted for plo

General Zodiac
Plo would get so ****ing owned. Sidious killed 3 Jedi Masters in 3 seconds. Plo would get killed.

Darth_Janus
Well, there is a distinction between his accomplishments and his actual physical power.

But Darh Somebody, as in reference to your accusations of game bias, I sincerely hope you don't include me and Fishy in that group, because that would be untrue and unjust an accusation. Now, if you had gone through the majority of all the threads and posts made by us since the conception of this subforum (Which was after I came here, mind you) and you had proof and whatnot of us being horribly and unreasonably biased towards the game, I might etertain your accusation. But for right now, I'm going to assume you're talking about newer members who have equated Revan with god, whether due to actual admiration or perhaps a hatred of the usual movie bias which is very apparent throughout this EU subforum.

That was my, as Wanderer would say, verbose reply to your accusations.

Lord Caltor
go through the threads janus has a point

even though plo is a great jedi (not saying the best or even close just great since his force abilities) id say sidious wins but it would probably take fore than 1 minute since that would be boring....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.