Just Something Im Feeling, called "I Hate Living Like This"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I hate being 16, I hate being too young, and I hate not being able to see my fiance whenever I want to. Every day, all day I sit here in my house wondering when the next time I get to see Daniel. And what times of the day I can have a chance to talk to him on IM or the phone. Every time I see him in person, there's always a time that we have to say goodbye. Well im sick of that. I just wish I could move out on my own and be with Daniel 24/7. It isnt possible. I know not everyone gets everything they want, but why cant each person in life be granted one thing that they want more than anything in the world. Why cant I see Daniel when I want? Why cant I be there to touch him and see his face and the way he smiles?

PrinceofBlades
Goodbye's seem forever,
Farewells mean the end.
But in my heart a memory,
and that's where you'll be.

DanieLs_4_Ever
cry
Did you make that up or get that from somewhere?
That's really nice.

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
cry
Did you make that up or get that from somewhere?
That's really nice.

I have my own poetry thread you know. THough been on the blank for a while...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Ah

PrinceofBlades
wait did you go see it?...

PrinceofBlades
I guess not...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
I guess not...
Sorry, just got back online.
Um..Ill check it out. I wrote a few poems on here too. They arent very popular though.

PrinceofBlades
Sorry, just got back online.
Um..Ill check it out. I wrote a few poems on here too. They arent very popular though.

If you tell me when you post them I'll check them out...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
If you tell me when you post them I'll check them out...
Okay cool Thanks smile

DreamingWarrior
Heh.... yeah, write about old danny boy. I hear you talk about him, now really get down and write for him! hahahah

DanieLs_4_Ever
confused

Coldfire
I hate being 16, I hate being too young, and I hate not being able to see my fiance whenever I want to. Every day, all day I sit here in my house wondering when the next time I get to see Daniel. And what times of the day I can have a chance to talk to him on IM or the phone. Every time I see him in person, there's always a time that we have to say goodbye. Well im sick of that. I just wish I could move out on my own and be with Daniel 24/7. It isnt possible. I know not everyone gets everything they want, but why cant each person in life be granted one thing that they want more than anything in the world. Why cant I see Daniel when I want? Why cant I be there to touch him and see his face and the way he smiles?
That's a hard thing to deal with yes Very nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.