Plo Koon vs. Kit Fisto vs. Adi Gallia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PloKoonFanatic
Plo Koon vs. Kit Fisto vs. Adi Gallia. Everything is allowed. I believe that Plo will win, but I want to see what other people will think.

masterkit
I think Kit would. People would think Saesee Tiins more powerful than he is but hes not becuz he lasted longer against Sidious. So Kit would beat Plo and Adi sadly would be first to die.

Darth_Glentract
Adi was more of a spirtual person and focused less on combat. Kit was the kind of guy who leads battles underwater as seen in Clone Wars Cartoon. Plo is the best fighter in this group though. Plo wins by a small amount.

DarthGenises
Plo Koon hes the man

masterkit
miffed weak man WEAK

Count Kent
Time to prove yourself Medvock.

Blue_Hefner
Plo uses his Electric Judgment, then with them stunned, he kills them both.

Legion_of_Maul
yep.

ReverendM@k@shi
I say Dooku walks in holding a martini in one hand and shocks the three "sorry jedi" with the other hand. . .all while smoking a cigar with the force.

R.M.horse

Legion_of_Maul
Makashi you're back? did you used to be Makashiman.

Count Kent
Dr. Pepper, ReverendMakashi, General Makashi, Makashi, MAKASHIMAN, General Makshi

Legion_of_Maul
yeah i know
Makashi was my first friend....aww how cute.(bleaghagahlahhh)

ReverendM@k@shi
Yes I'm back after a whole year long break. Hardly anyone I knew is still around.

Originally posted by Count Kent
Dr. Pepper, ReverendMakashi, General Makashi, Makashi, MAKASHIMAN, General Makshi

Wow thats alot of namechanges. Oh I also am changing my name to Pyro Tyrannus. lol...

Legion_of_Maul
dang....
well makashi, i should be the one to tell you this: *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
the website you thought was crazy awsome cool, is no longer the same.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
dang....
well makashi, i should be the one to tell you this: *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

*gasp*

Legion_of_Maul
well, its true, Janus kept most of this place alive, so did Jonathan mark and several people that left, like MAce = badass and captain rex.
o yeah rex is still here.

ReverendM@k@shi
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
dang....

I'll buy that.

Originally posted by Great Vengeance
*gasp*

I concur. . .

R.M.horse

Legion_of_Maul
well Makashi i was going to leave this place in one week, but since you're back i feel that i will stay, oh and ill be gone next week but i will return.

ReverendM@k@shi
I have to admit this place really went flush. . .but it's worth being around.

R.M.horse

Legion_of_Maul
haha, that sums it up nicely....
its almost depressing

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
I say Dooku walks in holding a martini in one hand and shocks the three "sorry jedi" with the other hand. . .all while smoking a cigar with the force.

R.M.horse

AMEN!!!!!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

MEDVOCK

Pyro Tyrannus

Count Kent
I agree with Medvock.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Count Kent
I agree with Medvock. STFU NOOB

Hokage Yoda
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Adi was more of a spirtual person and focused less on combat. Kit was the kind of guy who leads battles underwater as seen in Clone Wars Cartoon. Plo is the best fighter in this group though. Plo wins by a small amount.

Motoko Sama
Right, because those two have similiarities? Dead by ship fire. Dead by Sidious' finely placed blade. Blade to Ship. Doesn't compare at all. Maybe if Plo Koon would've jumped on top of his cruiser and started deflecting blaster fire and yelling as a cowboy, then yes. Sadly, this did not happen.

Bullsh*t? Kit isn't important.

Uh, logic? Because in Obi-Wan's POV he does something ostensibly impossible, he can replicate the same in a different situation? No.

Irrelevant.

Actually this point only makes Kit's situation look bad, because I can say look at Mace Windu, who is vastly superior to ROTJ Luke, got f*cked up by Sidious' lightning! Anyways, I'll help you out and defeat my own point: Plo Koon isn't the same person as Sidious, and their Force power presumably has a decent difference.

It's definitely down to Koon or Fisto. I'm leaning towards Koon, but Kit has shown some nice stuff.

MEDVOCK

Motoko Sama
No, your referencing was off. Kit Fisto was taken down by means of fighting with a lightsaber. Plo Koon died in a ship, not by a lightsaber or the Force. Similar situations? No.

So because he had 2.2 seconds contact with Sidious' blade he's important? Lol, no.

Shown where? Proven where? WTF are you talking about? Anakin was unstable - cocky, arrogant, mad. Not a good mind set to have. However, he managed to leap right up and block his master's death.

And? Did Luke had a chance to block the lightning? Yes, he was standing up. Did Sora Bulq have a chance to? Yes, he had his saber and both hands. Anyways, that much is irrelevant to the debate, but whatever I'm bored, I'll argue what I have.

MEDVOCK

Motoko Sama
You compared them in a way. Kit died in a lightsaber fight, Plo Koon died by means of space fighting. How does that speak for Plo Koon's fighting abilties? It doesn't.

What? If we saw Plo Koon perish in lightsaber combat, it'd speak for his combat abilities. If we saw Plo Koon get killed in his starfighter, it does not speak for his dueling or Force abilities, therefore Plo Koon's death in a non-factor, whereas Kit's is a factor.

Sorry. Kit is a pipsquek in the big picture. He never stood a chance at saving the galaxy. And 2.2 seconds of contact is hardly what I call a "duel", it's more like "getting your ass kicked in a second".

Bullsh*t? It's still irrelevant. He will be in physically pain, the emotional bullsh*t in a non-factor. Plus, I doubt a few hits of Force lightning will affect you emotionally. It says used for torture, so unless Plo Koon ties Kit upside and naked in water, then I doubt it'd even affect his emotional status.

Because it's irrelevant? Kit isn't going to be saved because he is oh so brave.

MEDVOCK

Motoko Sama
Because it's a different opponent we can't take it into consideration? Hello! Logic calling. And it's for you:

The fact Kit died while in a lightsaber fight can be put into context, because of just that fact.

The fact Plo Koon died while in a STARSHIP (NOT BY LIGHTSABER OR FORCE FIGHT, MEDVOCK) cannot be put into context because of just that - it wasn't a lightsaber nor Force fight.

Kit's was, so it can and will be used.

Talking about logic, it called for you again:

We don't base all of Kit's abilities to how he did against Sidious. However, we can take from that fight.

What you are basically saying is we cannot tell how Anakin will do against...let's just say Mace, because he was defeated by Obi-Wan. We can do that because his performance of lightsaber skills were called upon. As were Kit's against Sidious.

Whatever. You really want to know how I view this specific response? Irrelevant.

Medvock...for once, I gotta' say you make a valid point...

*wakes up from dream*

Ah, I knew it couldn't be true. Sorry, that doesn't make sense at all, Meddie-boy. If emotion isn't affected by lightning, then how will the effects be reduced?

Unless the second part of your response is actually talking about Force lightning emotionally hurting the victim.

If it's arguable - meaning it can be argued - why do you act as if it will happen?

Then it's dropped.

MEDVOCK

Legion_of_Maul
cool, fistofan is back... everyone returns...

Motoko Sama

Legion_of_Maul
joke, maybe...

MEDVOCK

Motoko Sama
You're right *gasp*.

Except for one thing:

So because he has the capability to he will? Okay. Dooku can never use Force lightning on someone with a lightsaber (even though we've seen him do such to Sora Bulq in the picture I posted). Plo Koon can never use Electric Judgement on a guy with a saber. Since Luke has a form of lightning, he can never use it on someone with a saber. Oh, and Sidious can't use Force lightning on people with sabers (even though we've seen him do it to people with a saber). Who else is there? Mgheela can never use Force lightning on someone with a saber (even though she did on Maul).

Jeez. Capability means you will?

Editing.

Did I say you were right? I meant wrong.

Just concerning the whole relevancy issue:

The fact we can say AOTC Anakin is arrogant because he was in his duel with Dooku (and throughout the entire movie) is the equivalent to me taking out the fact Kit's sense of timing isn't all that it is made up to be.

That's the only thing I'm taking out of the fight. As I've been saying "We don't base it off the fight entirely. I can, however, take parts of it into context".

And also:

I don't hate you. I'm just rude on occasion or seem fed up because...well, it's uh, natural? Dunno'. I apologize though for being sarcastic as you haven't returned my rudeness with rudeness.

MEDVOCK

Motoko Sama
I was. Glad you caught on.

Really..? Mgheela is somehow proficient over Plo Koon? In Force lightning abilities? No. Do you even know who she is? She's just a Nightsister, but apparently she can generate Force lightning.

It's *possible*. I've said it's possible. It is not a definite and Force lightning is not rendered an invalid Force technique. If it was the aforementioned in my previous post would've never used it effectively. Trust me, I'm arguing that Anakin can block Force lightning from Dooku as we speak. Which is kinda' contradictory to what I'm arguing now, however, Anakin > Kit Fisto anyways.

Here I'll work out a scenario where it's possible that Plo Koon can use it:

Adi Gallia engages Kit Fisto. Plo Koon effeciently uses Electric Judgement on Kit, and Adi kills him.

Another combatant other than Fisto and Koon is a factor. The probability of Fisto blocking it are higher than I am making them sound to be, but there's still a chance - seeing as it's not definite - that Fisto won't block it.

MEDVOCK

Motoko Sama
Not that I'm going to respond to anything (seeing as the debate between you and I is reaching an end), but where does he handle more than one foe at a time?

MEDVOCK
In Cestus Deception, he fights numerous merceneries, and is where he is described as a "martial hurricane". In Labby of Evil (I think that's the one), he defeats a bunch of Grievous Bodyguards in a few horizontal swipes. He also defeated a handful of bounty hunters in the Bounty Hunters guild, most with his bare fists.
Okay, maybe not epic accomplishments, but at least he has had SOME experience...

overlord
OMG! I am the biggest Koon fanlord. Plo Koon is known to be able to shoot force lightning and freeze small creeks. He will never be defeated by anybody. His massive intelligence will alow him to electrocute both opponents while they are fighting each other (Plo swiftly moves along the battlefield, making sure he is not attacked), the weakened and lasting opponent will be frozen to death then. None of the warriors manage to even lay a finger on Plo Koon.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/img/movie_bg.jpg
Actually, I am the actor who played him in the star wars prequel trilogy, I know everything about him. He practices Shienn and is able to kill everybody in the galaxy.

Kit Fisto is gay by the way.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by overlord
OMG! I am the biggest Koon fanlord. Plo Koon is known to be able to shoot force lightning and freeze small creeks. He will never be defeated by anybody. His massive intelligence will alow him to electrocute both opponents while they are fighting each other (Plo swiftly moves along the battlefield, making sure he is not attacked), the weakened and lasting opponent will be frozen to death then. None of the warriors manage to even lay a finger on Plo Koon.
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/plokoon/img/movie_bg.jpg
Actually, I am the actor who played him in the star wars prequel trilogy, I know everything about him. He practices Shienn and is able to kill everybody in the galaxy.

Kit Fisto is gay by the way. HOW DID YOU THAT THE CHARACTER KIT FISTO WAS A HOMO

overlord
How did I know it? I kicked in this toilet in a disco once and I busted Kit and Medvock together. I puked all over the place. I painted the walls orange!!
But calm down e.l,m,t,i,(r k), your capslock messages frighten me..

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
How did I know it? I kicked in this toilet in a disco once and I busted Kit and Medvock together. I puked all over the place. I painted the walls orange!!
But calm down e.l,m,t,i,(r k), your capslock messages frighten me.. RAAAAARRRRRARARRRRARAARARRARARRARARRARRARR

Count Kent
Kit Fisto has this one. His form and his mastery of his form is very effective when dealing with multiple melee wielding foes.

overlord
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
RAAAAARRRRRARARRRRARAARARRARARRARARRARRARR http://www.blueharvest.net/images/album/polar-panic.jpgOriginally posted by Count Kent
Kit Fisto has this one. His form and his mastery of his form is very effective when dealing with multiple melee wielding foes. YOU FAIL AT DEBATING!! Kit Fisto is a force noob of a so called master, he was defeated in mere seconds by an overwhelmed-by-opponents-sidious. Plo uses the most aggresive lightsaber style in the universe and pwns Fisto with lightning and amazing freezing abilities.
Fisto was WTFPwned and was never supposed to be a jedi master and in the council.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
RAAAAARRRRRARARRRRARAARARRARARRARARRARRARR I WANT TO EAT YOU OVERLORD

overlord
DONT RAPE ME!!!!!
It makes me sad.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
DONT RAPE ME!!!!!
It makes me sad. GOOD IDEA I'LL DO THAT

overlord
*reported msn-cry

MEDVOCK

no expression

Count Kent
Med is a way cool debator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.