Here's an Idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
So many horror movies have some crazy killer stalking teenagers and I think most people can agree that they're silly and how stupid it is that these athletic teenagers can't outrun the killers who don't even run that fast. I think we should have a more realistic horror movie. A killer who hunts down and kills old people. That'd be a lot more believable. I mean how hard it is to hunt down people who are on their last legs anyway? And the old people wouldn't split up either because they'd know that if they did, no one would ever find each other again. Here's the scene: killer is walking down the halls of a nursing home, this old lady's on a walker trying to get away and falls down and has a heart attack. Then the killer chases an old man in a wheelchair but then the old man gets to a staircase. "Why isn't this place wheelchair-accessible?" he'd yell. "I'm doomed!"

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by silver_tears
So many horror movies have some crazy killer stalking teenagers and I think most people can agree that they're silly and how stupid it is that these athletic teenagers can't outrun the killers who don't even run that fast. I think we should have a more realistic horror movie. A killer who hunts down and kills old people. That'd be a lot more believable. I mean how hard it is to hunt down people who are on their last legs anyway? And the old people wouldn't split up either because they'd know that if they did, no one would ever find each other again. Here's the scene: killer is walking down the halls of a nursing home, this old lady's on a walker trying to get away and falls down and has a heart attack. Then the killer chases an old man in a wheelchair but then the old man gets to a staircase. "Why isn't this place wheelchair-accessible?" he'd yell. "I'm doomed!"

No no

besides who would miss a bunch of old people?

SlipknoT
no expression

silver_tears
It's funny wacko

PrinceofBlades
It's funny wacko

No, no it's not...

silver_tears
Yes, yes it is

PrinceofBlades
Yes, yes it is

please point, to those who are laughing....

§P0oONY

laughing

It's funny in a cruel sort of way

PrinceofBlades

Cinemaddiction

Guess you haven't seen "Bubba Ho-Tep"?

silver_tears

Cinemaddiction
Well, then you'd looooooove BHT. An old Black guy thinks he's JFK..Bruce Campbell as Elvis..and mummy who kills retirement home folk.

Fantastic.

silver_tears
I'm all for that idea thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.