Sleepy Hollow!!! *TIM BURTON!!!!*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pumpkinking1118
OMG in all of these horror forums u cant have ONE thing on sleepy hollow??? OMFG that was like one of the best frikin horror movies ever! *sigh* well... people i've opened a topic so POST POST POST!!!! oh and join my forum! (look in my introduction)

Myth
Probably because its not really a horror movie, OMG OMG!

Evil Dead
why wasn't it? A ghost that terrorizes a town......riding around, chopping people's heads off. You'd call that...........drama?

Sleepy Hollow is a decent movie.........changed it a bit too much from the Legend of Sleepy Hollow for my taste but still a good flick.

BackFire
Nothing special. Average in every sense of the word.

MildPossession
I enjoyed Sleepy Hollow but saying it's one of the best horror ever...

SlipknoT
It was Ok...Thats it.

Evil Dead
come on now.......cut him a break. We all know here at KMC whenever we get a new user to this forum they have only seen the newer/mainstream crap. They consider the horror world to be The Ring, I Know What You Did Last Summer, Jeepers Creepers, The Grudge, BoogeyMan, Wrong Turn, Cabin Fever, etc...etc. When you look at it from that perspective, the guy's is right........Sleepy Hollow would be up there with the best horror films in the world.

b-dan
my 3rd fave actors in it christopher wlaken he was cool in that movie

eggmayo
Chris Walken is cool, films not really bad, I don't mind seeing it occasionally.

Darth Zenemij
Originally posted by Evil Dead
why wasn't it? A ghost that terrorizes a town......riding around, chopping people's heads off. You'd call that...........drama?

I call it comedy. stick out tongue Happy Dance

Myth
Story wise it sounds more like a horror, but filming wise it really was more of a drama.

J'sGirl2007
I thought it was ok. Kinda dumb, but ok. :P

eggmayo
More of a gothic not particularily horror horror.

tpaquin
I didn't see much originality in it.

What's with Burtion's obsession with Johnny Depp? Are they lovers, or something?

Zilverz
Originally posted by tpaquin
I didn't see much originality in it.

What's with Burtion's obsession with Johnny Depp? Are they lovers, or something?

he does pick him a lot. But can you blame him. He is one of the best actors for the money.

ladygrim
sleepy hollow is a great movie but no a one to watch when in the dark at friends house who lives in the middle of the countryside on a lane that looks very similar to the one on that movuie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.