Favorite Boss Character...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CorderaMitchell
Who is your favorite Boss character from any game?

shadow12
ganondorf, dark samus, SA-X

CorderaMitchell
I'd say God Rugal, Shin Akuma, Shin Bison, Dr. Robotnik, Bowser, Noob Smoke, Sarevok, Irenicus, Battlelords, Overlords, and the Cycloid Emperor.

Red Superfly
Ganondorf!!

dvampire
Shin Akuma, Vergil (Devil May Cry 3), Mundus (Devil May Cry), Roger Bacon (Shadow Hearts), Sephiroth (FF7), Ultimecia (FF8), and Ramsus (Xenogears).

CorderaMitchell
Sephiroth, why??

dvampire
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Sephiroth, why??

He was just insane and confused, while being cool at the same time with his sword, walking out flames of fire, and killing Aeris (I think I spelled her name right). smile

CorderaMitchell
Cool, what do you feel about eyedol, in killer instinct?

Red Superfly
Eyedol! That's it! I couldn't think of his name. Man he was just annoying as hell.

He was really easy with Cynder though. You could spam his > + > + Punch attack really easy and keep him in the corner of the screen. In fact, that move could be spammed against any character.

dvampire
Cool, what do you feel about eyedol, in killer instinct?

Eyedol was a cool character, but I don't know anything about him, he had no personality. smile

CorderaMitchell
He was a big, supa stomping badass.

dvampire
He was a big, supa stomping badass.

Nintendo needs to make a sequel. cool

Hulk Power
My favorites are; Madman (HULK game), SA-X (Metroid Fusion), Doc Ock (Spider-Man 2) and Bass GS (Megaman Battle Network 3) I think these are the best bosses I've ever defeated.

CorderaMitchell
They made killer instinct gold, but it isn't as noteworthy.

shadow12
i also like Xanatos in the snes GARGOYLES

CorderaMitchell
I liked the jury and carnage, in spiderman and venom, seperation anxiety game.

shadow12
venom and carnage are awsome magneto in x-men legends is pretty good too

CorderaMitchell
I love Metal Sonic as well.

shadow12
i like the one from sonic and knuckles the best

CorderaMitchell
Thats the one where he turns super!

shadow12
Thats the one where he turns super! yeah if you played sonic heros if you noticed that is the same one

CorderaMitchell
I planned on getting that game....

shadow12
you should it is good but kinda short

CorderaMitchell
thx

shadow12
yup

Darkstorm Zero
Omega Weapon, Looks awsome, is powerful enough to trash anyone else in the game with absolute ease, and with my Gameshark, I can even play as him!

CorderaMitchell
I liked that character, and I love the gameshark for the ps1, I don't like the ps2 one.

Black Waltz #3
the Weapon bosses in FF 6 7 8 and 10 are cool also Kefka is a funny boss with his strange laugh

CorderaMitchell
really, how strange?

darht dude
dr. eggman,protopet and cyber errol

ragesRemorse
jechts final summon was pretty bad ass. i also enjoyed the japanese rock playing in the background.

the final boss from bionic commando on the nes was cool, i believe it was the first video game character to swear.

Nemesis was great for his imposing presence. I remember playing re3 and was always nervous that nemesis was just around the corner.

the boss in doom64 was sweet too

SaTsuJiN
there should be like a thread to vote on "best 'main' characters of a fighting game" big grin

CorderaMitchell
Lets do it...

Impediment
The Resident Evils have some of my favorite bosses like Tyrant from pt.2, Nemesis from pt. 3, and there are multiple cool looking (and hard to beat) bosses from pt.4 like the "El Gigante", Ramone Salazar after he mutates, and Lord Sadler at the end. Other notable game bosses are Ganondorf from Legend of Zelda, Sephiroth from FF7, and the Metroid Prime.

General Zodiac
Jack Kruser from RE4. Their was that cool little knife fight then that little part where you have small battles then the big one when you have like 3 minutes to kill him. And Sephiroth. He was just so cool, confused, insane plus him killing Aeris pissed me off so the final battle made it all sweet. I mean I had Aeris as my top 3!!

Beelzebuu
Kefka is the main. He's evil and that's it. No other reason, he just evil. He's the main with the coolest laugh ever.

CorderaMitchell
I liked the crappt MK3 bosses, motaro and shao kahn, though I don't know why....

snake_eyes616
I liked the bosses that made up the Cobra Unit in MGS3 personally.

CorderaMitchell
I've always liked the last boss of tetris...

systemshock2
Nihilanth from Half-life. It was the all-around creepiness of how he looked and sounded that made it so good to kick his ass.

Shadow_Star
Saddler from Resident Evil 4.

Darth_Janus
Nemesis from RE 3 was fun...

Cyber Akuma from Marvel versus Street Fighter was insane.

Oda Nobunaga from Samurai Warriors.

And perhaps most bosses in Devil May Cry.

Ast Rofan
The El Gigante(sp) tag team from Resident Evil 4, they were pretty easy when you learned the trick. But when I saw them both walk out, in bondage gear by the way, I nearly pissed my pants.

DarkCanadian
Basically any of the RE4 bosses, they were so fun.

CorderaMitchell
I love beating the original bowser, that never gets old...

Blue Dragon
Shadow (Sonic)
Ganon/Ganondorf (Zelda)
Robotnik/Eggman (Sonic)

stingray005
The Great Mighty Poo from Conker Live and Reloaded

shadow12
quadrix from metroid prime 2

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Nemesis from RE 3 was fun...

Cyber Akuma from Marvel versus Street Fighter was insane.

Oda Nobunaga from Samurai Warriors.

And perhaps most bosses in Devil May Cry.

You liked cyber akuma?

kier14matrix
Metroid Prime/Dark Samus
Ganondorf/Ganon
Bowser
Ramirez (Skies Of Arcadia)

Kumar
Gandondorf/Ganon (Ocarina of Time)
Ansem/Riku (Kingdom Hearts)
Sephiroth (FFVII)
Bass (Megaman 7 SNES)
And Any of the Black Waltz's or Kuja from FFIX (i'm in th middle of that game now and it is awesome)

MrBones
Sephroth from FFVII

Arbiter
Sephiroth FFVII and Jack Krauser.

CorderaMitchell
I liked Kingom Hearts Sephiroth as well.

Sonic x 20
Shin Akuma, God Rugal, Vergil(Devil May Cry 1&3), Nobunaga Oda(Onimusha 1, 2, and 3), Perfect Chaos( Sonic Adventure 1), Dr.Robotnik, Metal Sonic 2( Sonic&Knuckles), Super Buu( DBZ), Shin M.Bison ( Street Fighter Alpha 3), Bowser, Carnage.

Darth Jello
well, i think the greatest fighting game boss of all time is Geese Howard, the greatest platformer boss is Dracula, and the greatest RPG boss is Ganon

ESB-1138
One Winged Angel

Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Sors immanis
Et inanis
Sors immanis
Et inanis

Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias

Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)
Ne me mori facias (Generosa)
Veni, veni, venias, (Gloriosa)
Ne me mori facias (Generosa)

Sephiroth
Sephiroth

SnakeEyes
Vladimir Lem (Max Payne 2)
Darth Malak (KOTOR)
Darth Sion/Darth Nihilus/Darth Traya (KOTOR 2)
Aries (God of War)
Bowser (Mario)

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Sonic x 20
Shin Akuma, God Rugal, Vergil(Devil May Cry 1&3), Nobunaga Oda(Onimusha 1, 2, and 3), Perfect Chaos( Sonic Adventure 1), Dr.Robotnik, Metal Sonic 2( Sonic&Knuckles), Super Buu( DBZ), Shin M.Bison ( Street Fighter Alpha 3), Bowser, Carnage.
Damn me and you are VERY alike...

AdventYomi13
I think one of the best boss fights is the first time you fight the flood in Halo. I dont know if it qualifies for a boss fight but still...

espmind101
The best boss is definatly Sniper Wolf from "Metal Gear Solid". She actually had something to her aswell as being a tough boss.

CorderaMitchell
What was that "something"?

Sonic x 20
Nobunaga from Onimusha puts up a good fight. He comes back STRONGER and more CHALLENGING every time. You fight him more than one time. big grin big grin

Scarecrow756
My favourite Boss characters are
Ras Al Gaul- Batman Begins
Dark Semus- Metriod Prime 2
Phantom Gannon- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
Green Goblin- Spider-Man

Sonic x 20
You can also play as Green Goblin on Spider-Man. big grin big grin

Majora's Mask
Resident Evil 4/ The lake monster, The Salazar Plant beast, Krauser, and Saddler.
Metroid Prime 2/Quadraxis, the Dark Samus fights, and the Emperor Ing.
StarFox Assault/The Aparoid Queen, General Pepper's Flagship monster.
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Barinade, Morpha, Phantom Ganon, TwinRova, Ganondorf, and Ganon.
Zelda: The Minish Cap/The Gyorgs, All of Vaati's Forms.
WindWaker/Gohdan, Molgera, Kalle Demos, Puppet Ganon, Ganondorf.
Majora's Mask/Majora's Forms.
MegaMan:
Zero 2/Elpizo, Kuwagust Anhus and Herculious Anchortus.
Battle Network 3/Bass, Alpha, KingMan.
Bowser From Super mario Sunshine.
All of the Bosses from the Viewtiful joe Games.
MegaMan Zero 3/Omega's Forms, the Baby Elves, Tretista Kelverian.
Metroid Prime1/Meta Ridley, Omega Pirate, Metroid prime's forms.

Sonic x 20
These boss fights are really good. big grin big grin

Blue Dragon
Everyone loves the obvious - Ganon(dorf)

Dead Goth
Sephiroth FF7

ESB-1138
The Angel of Death...Kefka

Impediment
New favorite:

The black "spider" creature from RE 5 when you and Sheva are in the "Matrix-like" room with all of the pods on the floating platform.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.