The general outline of a thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maynard-is-god
Now...heres what i have seen in thread lately...first, it starts off with a "off topic" topic...then the people whome are in that thread...just start chatting about random stuff... like.....Tom Cruis....then it just goes out into a chatting type scene...

who agrees..

T.M
i do.

but then my opinion means nothing as i have noticed that u spelt Cruise wrong stick out tongue

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by T.M
i do.

but then my opinion means nothing as i have noticed that u spelt Cruise wrong stick out tongue hold on....oh right....i'm going to kill you

Mist
catch that crazy oompa loompa! he stole my sandwichmad

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Mist
catch that crazy oompa loompa! he stole my sandwichmad *runs and grabs sandwich...eats the sandwich evil face* Well...couldn't catch him

s|m
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
Now...heres what i have seen in thread lately...first, it starts off with a "off topic" topic...then the people whome are in that thread...just start chatting about random stuff... like.....Tom Cruis....then it just goes out into a chatting type scene...

who agrees..

True....
And your point is?

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by s|m
True....
And your point is? umm.....lets see.....oh right.....i dont recall..sooo.....yep..

Mist
bastard!mad

i could still pick him off........
sniper

Maynard-is-god
bastard!mad

i could still pick him off........
sniper yeah...get that bugger

Piggle Humsy
*watches them run around*

but on a serious note I thought the OTF was for subjects not on topic with other forums..but people seem to take it in that they can make every thread go off topic... shrug

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
*watches them run around*

but on a serious note I thought the OTF was for subjects not on topic with other forums..but people seem to take it in that they can make every thread go off topic... shrug true...*jumps on piggle*

Piggle Humsy
scare

Maynard-is-god
scare

laughing thats nice stick out tongue

Mist
*pushes piggle in a puddle* gah..bit of a tongue twister....

Maynard-is-god
*pushes piggle in a puddle* gah..bit of a tongue twister.... laughing very funny

Piggle Humsy
topi

help..help..someone throw me a rope...

Maynard-is-god
topi

help..help..someone throw me a rope... enough with your adorable smilie

Piggle Humsy
fine! schmoll stick out tongue

I'm off anyways.. might be back later.

seeya wave

Maynard-is-god
fine! schmoll stick out tongue

I'm off anyways.. might be back later.

seeya wave love byeeee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.