what are better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damien B
newports or chocolate cigars none the less smoking is bad or on other views WRONG

SlipknoT
Cigars if you're rollin a blunt, but newports as a whole.

Cinemaddiction
Newports..if you're black..ninja

I didn't mean anything by that, it's just an observation..

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Newports..if you're black..ninja

I smoke Newports erm

Jackie Malfoy
I don't smoke.JM

Grand Moff Gav,
reported

SlipknoT
Reported for what? Disscusion about smoking isnt against the rules, there's nothing wrong with it?

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Reported for what? Disscusion about smoking isnt against the rules, there's nothing wrong with it?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t353687.html

Grand Moff Gav,

sorry Im doing it whenever i see his name soz im sure a mod somewhere will read this and decide

SlipknoT
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t353687.html Thats the stupedist thing I've seen in a while....Not all of us here are 13 and find stuff wrong, you know what what close that thread because its pissing me off.

PrinceofBlades
Thats the stupedist thing I've seen in a while....Not all of us here are 13 and find stuff wrong, you know what what close that thread because its pissing me off.

why don't you report it...

SlipknoT
Because its doing nothing wrong...I just dont like it.

PrinceofBlades
Because its doing nothing wrong...I just dont like it.

as this thread?...

SlipknoT
No, Because I like Newports...

PrinceofBlades
No, Because I like Newports...

and he likes the purpose of that thread...

Wickerman
Newports ANY day.....however, i don't think i can get through any day without my long red Marlboros droolio

~wickerman~

SlipknoT
Marlboro Reds sick

Wickerman
Marlboro Reds sick

What the f**k? they're one of the few brands of smokes that are strong enough and flavor-ish enough for me......i take it you don't like them? More of a "lights" kinda guy?

~wickerman~

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Wickerman
What the f**k? they're one of the few brands of smokes that are strong enough and flavor-ish enough for me......i take it you don't like them? More of a "lights" kinda guy?

~wickerman~

actually....

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Wickerman

~wickerman~ Geh! No, I just like my Menthol

Wickerman
Geh! No, I just like my Menthol

k, no problem....i only smoked Menthol when i was a teen trying to hide it from my mother though confused

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.