who loves the dark batman movies and hates the bright ones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
they should have stopped making batman movies after they made the one with batman pengiun and catwomen because they just got gay. I hated how batman wasnt dark and evil and how all the color in gotham were now bright and shining and not dark and evil looking. and then batman gets a stupid sidekick named robin and then the stupid girl that is a relative of alfred. i just wish they kept the movies dark and evil like the origanal batman in 1988 with the joker which will always be the best batman movie ever made. and this new movies i loved because it was dark again adn batman was scary and the villans feared him. i hate the new batman movies with a passion

doesnt anyone else miss the dark batman movies

Red Superfly
Erm, we're getting dark Batman movies man.

blaise
yah we are ......they are alwayz depressin....

Bat Dude
Originally posted by blaise
yah we are ......they are alwayz depressin....

B&R was quite depressing. Depressingly bad.

BB_hawk
B&R had to the worst one out of all, it wasn't Batman style at all but this new Batman movie was did right and it make you want to see the next one even more and also make you want to see Superman team up with this Batman

Mainstream
Originally posted by BB_hawk
B&R had to the worst one out of all, it wasn't Batman style at all but this new Batman movie was did right and it make you want to see the next one even more and also make you want to see Superman team up with this Batman

or See Batman set Superman up and kick his ass!

DeNiro
yea in b&r robins parents and brothers etc die but that not what i meant i meant like how gotham looked. gotham looked like this dark place that had a crook behind every corner. then they made everything have neon lights and the bad guys werent as good.

the worst batman movie ever was the one with arnold s when he was mr freeze that was by far the worst one ever. i mean it was a decent movie but compared to how mean batman was in batman begins and how crooks were afraid of batman in the mike keaton movie and how the cops wanted to come after him. but then they got batman and robin doing charity auctions in batman forever i bealive

Myth
Even if not viewed as a Batman flick, B&R was torture as a movie.

Bat Dude
LoL! Yeah to get you to admit you stole something, the police tie you up to a chair, keep your eyes open, and make you watch B&R until you just can't stand it anymore and you go insane and you admit your crime

Mr Parker
Originally posted by DeNiro
they should have stopped making batman movies after they made the one with batman pengiun and catwomen because they just got gay.

doesnt anyone else miss the dark batman movies

Actually the first two Batman movies were even more gay than the third film Batman Forever,the only halfway decent batflick of the four.The reason being was Burton butchered to death his character turning him into a cowardly killer killing people in cowardly ways.the storys were just plain awful as well and were much more like a James Bond flick than a batman movie so after the crap burton brought to the screen it was imperative that a major change like the bright lights took place for a third film.Schumacher muct have done something right obviously because that film made alot more money at the box office than Batman returns did.He just went overboard with Batman and Robin though and thats when it got even more stupid that it was in the beginning with Michael Keaton who was so miscast in that role for the movies.

and what are you talking about Begins WAS a dark Batman movie. confused

tpaquin
^
Well said.

Tim Burton didn't like comics. There ya go.

Mr Parker
Thank you.Im glad someone here sees the light on what an idiot Tim Burton is when it comes to making Batman movies.

bakerboy
The first two movies werent any gay, but were bad films. The Schumacher movies were bad and gay, because Schumacher is gay, and he portrayed his gay version about batman world.

tpaquin
What's wrong with being gay? I have plenty of gay friends and they seem to be very nice.

Falling Down, directed by Joel Schumaker, is an awesome film, also.

I feel bad when people badmouth his movies so heavily. I really liked Batman Forever, because it was like a living comic book. I actually used some of his techniques there in an emulation of a horror comic that I filmed last year.

Myth
Originally posted by Bat Dude
LoL! Yeah to get you to admit you stole something, the police tie you up to a chair, keep your eyes open, and make you watch B&R until you just can't stand it anymore and you go insane and you admit your crime

A Clockwork Orange! laughing

Imagine walking around afterwards and going nuts everytime you see neon lights.

bakerboy
Nothing wrong on being gay, i have some gay friends too. But to give batman a gay vision was wrong, it looked ridiculous and stupid. Come on, bat nipless??? riddler as a drag queen???

tpaquin
Originally posted by bakerboy
Nothing wrong on being gay, i have some gay friends too. But to give batman a gay vision was wrong, it looked ridiculous and stupid. Come on, bat nipless??? riddler as a drag queen???
I don't seem to recall the riddler drag queen sequence, hti the nipples, I'll give you. Those cameCOMPLETELY out of nowhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.