Class 100 Royal Rumble, How strong are theses Guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yahman
Those of you who read my posts in Wonderman vs Superman will know i have a CRAZZYYYYYYYYYY theory about an undercover Power down grade made by Marvel in the late eighties. Lets settle it once and for all. put me out of my misery.

Anybody who has read the ultimate Xmen will know how strong Colossus is. E.G. Lifting Subs, Stopping Trains, catching Runaway Ferris Wheels.
Who out of this list is that strong??? I want evidence !!!!!!!!!!!!
GRRRRRRRRRR. Pereferably from modernage comics. Scans, and comics issue numbers will be appreciated.

The Magic List:

Classic Thor
Mortal Herc
Immortal Herc
Hulk (Transformation stage)
Gladiator
Hyperion
Thanos
Current She Hulk
Namor (Under Water)
Classic Juggernaught

colossus17
all of them are at ultimate colossus level or higher.....well maybe mortal herc is a little weaker......

yahman
'all of them are at ultimate colossus level or higher.....well maybe mortal herc is a little weaker......'

What makes you think that???????

With the exception of Immortal Herc i dont think any of these guys are as strong as Ultimate colossus

Hulk could probably get there but it would take him a while!!!!!!!!

What order of strength do u think they are in ?????????

colossus17
colossus sucks.....

bakerboy
I think that ultimate collossus is class 100, and all those people are class 100 or far, except mortal hercules. But i think that people like wonder man or abomination or the thing could be added to that list.

yahman
None of these dudes make the Magic list because they are generally seen as being not as strong as the rest. And none of them to my knowledge are generally excepted as being Class 100 except Abomination

'wonder man or abomination or the thing'

'I think that ultimate collossus is class 100,'

Someone is going to have to explain this CLass 100 to me because im getting verry confused.

I was under the impression that if someone could lift a object over 100 tons they would automatically qualify for this group????????

As i've mentioned at the top of the Post ,colossus has done loads of feats well above the 100 ton level. Surely he automatically qualifies then ???????

bakerboy
I think that wonder man is class 100 or very close.

The regular thing is about 85-90 class, but in the spike form, he was class 100.

colossus17
wonder man is class 95, but enraged he is well into the 100 class
thing is suppoed to be 85....but its basically well accepted that he is class 100.....

K3VIL
Class 100 Strenght Possessor
It means the being can lift at least 100 tons of weight.
Beings like Full God Hercules, Gladiator, Thor, Juggernaut, Namor underwater, can lift hundred thousands of tons, at least, they are powerhouses.

Ultimate Colossus is a mid level Class 100, in the normal Marvel Universe he wouldn't be a threat for guys like Thor or Herc, in Ultimate Universe, he's the top dog, only Thing or Hulk match his strenght.

Thing in normal Marvel Universe is Class 85/90.
In his spikey form, he was a mid level class 100 strenght possessor who still managed to win over a Grey Hulk with troubles.

yahman
'The regular thing is about 85-90 class, but in the spike form, he was class 100.'

If he is 85- 90 ton,s he is unlikely to lifting up multi Kiloton nuclear submarines from the bottom of the ocean????????

roll eyes (sarcastic)

So dude why are you trying to involve him in the debate ????????

I want to know who is strong enough to do what Ultimate colossu can do???????
See i don't think any f them are capable but thats just my oppinion.

colossus17
all of them are capable....they are the strongest beings on earth......except maybe mortal herc

snoopdogg
Colossus stopped that train dead in its tracks. That is way over class 100 power.

Then there is the submarine he lifted out of the Ocean by himself. In the Ultimates it took a whole team including Iron Man to do that job.

The most impressive feat Colossus did was overpower Magneto and punch him in the gut. Thats some power also.

yahman
Colossus Dude i'm dissapointed usually you give such witty and insightful oppinions. You've made me laugh so many times

'all of them are capable....they are the strongest beings on earth......except maybe mortal herc'

What proof have they given to suggest that they are capable.
Verry little !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad

colossus17
u r right.......i am not myself today.dammit.......at least they dont have his fashion sense....

yahman
'Colossus stopped that train dead in its tracks. That is way over class 100 power.'

Exactly tell that to 'bakerboy'
'The most impressive feat Colossus did was overpower Magneto and punch him in the gut. Thats some power also'

Exactly. I heard that Magneto was able to overpower Immortal Herc physically using a metal suit.

yahman
'It means the being can lift at least 100 tons of weight.
Beings like Full God Hercules, Gladiator, Thor, Juggernaut, Namor underwater, can lift hundred thousands of tons, at least, they are powerhouses.'

'Dude whta makes you say that???????' Cos i disagree

Where did you get the 100's of Kilotons from ????????

bakerboy
Yahman, what are you talking about? Thing in spike form could do that submarine thing. As thor or hulk or hercules or gladiator or abomination or juggernaut or the other people.

Also i think that iron man has been in class 100 or very close in his most avanced armor. But not sure about one.

yahman
'i am not myself today.dammit.......at least they dont have his fashion sense....'

Yes!!!!!!!!!

thats more like it !!!!!!!!!!1

DigiMark007
Namor has moved ocean liners. Thanos could bury any of these losers with his pinky. Classic Thor and Juggs have too many feats to list (though, admittedly, Juggs' main attribute is durability). Gladiator boasts a ton, but he did once manage to give a decent fight to Ego...a monumental feat. And he has lifted buildings too.

Any of these that I'm familiar with are as strong as Ultimate Colossus. He's stronger than he used to be but he's still not in the same league as most of these people.

-DM

yahman
'Thanos could bury any of these losers with his pinky'

In a fight yes. But in a bench press competition or an arm wrestle No!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has done nothing to suggest he is as strong as Ultimate colossus.

' Classic Thor and Juggs have too many feats to list'

Nah its quite the opposite. There is verry little to list especially within the last 20 years. Juggs has next to noething even when Thor was lifting up serpents the size of plannets.

'He's stronger than he used to be but he's still not in the same league as most of these people.'

Can you really imagine She Hulk lifting up a Nuclear Sub or stopping an On Coming train??????? I can't ! And alot of people believe she is as strong as most on that list???????

Wynndar
because she is...

and what about this thing? it implies ultimate colossus is not as impressive as u suggest.

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/6799/wizard1600440458xy.jpg

newjak86
Hulk has destroyed mountains hit the earth so hard that the entire world shook.
Gladiator lifted a huge building.
Juggs has gone toe to toe with the hulk and once got invlolved in a bear hug so tight the light itself couldn't escape that is power.

Wynndar
wait...i just realized that u said Thanos is not as strong as colossus?!?!?! what the hell...get off of colossus' nuts

colossus17
i have to agree.....she hulk is way stronger...all of them are....and i am a colossus fan....but its unrealistic......thanos could destroy ultimate colossus with one hand in 30 seconds

DigiMark007
Thanos doesn't need to prove it. But he's gone head to head with Odin, Tyrant (who have both slapped around the likes of Thor and Surfer) and other uber-powerful people (both with energy and brute strength) and held his own. He's cosmic on such a scale that lifting building and random "feats" like that are beneath him.

I you had read my post you would have seen that I admitted Juggs' durability was his biggest asset. That said, he's gone toe-to-toe with an enraged Hulk multiple times...clearly demonstrating himself to be far above class 100. If he wasn't, Hulk would throw him around like a rag doll.

Um...I didn't use She-Hulk in my argument. Next.

You mentioned Thor with the serpent, among other things. I realize you're ignoring that, but there's nothing you can point to that proves that they still aren't the same. All of those feats are 'in continuity' and thus are still 100% valid. To suggest otherwise is to just pick and choose what you want to believe to make the facts seem slanted...in this case, to try to make it seem like Ultimate Colossus is the next Savage Hulk.

Ultimate Thor, Iron Man, Hulk etc. have gotten considerable downgrades...so sure, Ultimate Colossus is better than before, and has received a considerable upgrade, but he's not as far along as you think.

-DM

bakerboy
Yahman, you should read more comics. People like the hulk, thor, the thing, hercules, wonder man, namor , abomination, gladiator or juggernaut has lifted buildings, cars, trains, buses, trucks, submarines, ships,planes islands, etc. Stopeed trains, cars, planes, buses, trucks etc.Collosus isnt stronger than those people.

armandovalles
Immortal Herc is definitely the strongest one there, so he could definitely do anything Ult. Colossus did. The same thing goes for everyone else, but they would have more trouble, and Mortal Herc i think could do it, but he would probly like pass out or something afterwards from too much use of his strength.

yahman
OK when did this turn into colossus vs that whole list in combat.
This is about who is stronger. I reckon Arnie was stronger than Bruce LEE but i bet Bruce Lee would beat the SH!t out of him.

I miles prefer Thanos to Ult colossus

Wynndar, have you ever read a Ultimate Xmen comic or even a Ultimate Fantastic Four comic. If u have you'll know that line up made by Wizard is the biggest load of crap ever!!!!!!!!

Unless u r retarded enough to think a nuclear sub or a passenger train weigh 14 tons?????????

'wait...i just realized that u said Thanos is not as strong as colossus?!?!?! what the hell...get off of colossus' nuts'

Thanos Fan boys are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes

Sorry can you read this with when you are so far up Thanos's ass Sphincter ????????

Dude i never said that Ult colossus could beat him in combat. I even make point of not saying it.

'In a fight yes. But in a bench press competition or an arm wrestle No!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has done nothing to suggest he is as strong as Ultimate colossus.' by me earlier

What evidence is there to suggest that She Hulk cannot lift more than a Kilo ton???????
Exactly none!!!!!!!!!!

'Hulk has destroyed mountains hit the earth so hard that the entire world shook.

When was the last time Hulk did anything Like this ????????? I bet he can't anymore !!!!!!!! Any way this is about Hulk in his transformation stage not when he is in Raged

'Gladiator lifted a huge building.'

The Baxter building probably weighs less than a nuclear sub and this also happened ages ago

snoopdogg
Like I said earlier Ult. Colossus overpowered Magnetos magnetism. Walked right up to Magneto and punched him in the gut.

The Wizard list is a bunch of crap and its not official.

There is a Ultimate universe handbook coming out. We can look there for answers. But as it stands right now Colossus did way more impressive stuff strength wise than any of them has so far.

Wynndar
He's obviously not at the top of the food chain in Ultimate according to this:
And mainstream colossus doesnt even get honorable mention when u compare his feats to:

Hulk, Champion, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Hercules, Abomination, Thing, She-Hulk, Gladiator, Ironclad, Blackbolt, Gilgamesh, Bi-Beast, Wonderman, Madman, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, the Destroyer, Count Nefaria, Thanos, Morg, Titania, Onslaught, the Glob, the Brute, etc

There r probably another 10 people stronger than Colossus that im forgeting.

bakerboy
Man, the hulk lifted a mountains of 1000 tons or more in secret wars, has lifted monstrous ships or planes or even the manhatan island. Hercules lifted the manhatan island. Thor and abomination or juggernaut has lifted monstruous buildings or mountains or trains. When collosuss did that? Could you say that a nuclear submarine weigh more than that???? Who are you, the president of collossus fan club

bakerboy
Serioulsy, collossus or ultimate collossus has never been stronger than those guys.

yahman
'To suggest otherwise is to just pick and choose what you want to believe to make the facts seem slanted...in this case, to try to make it seem like Ultimate Colossus is the next Savage Hulk.'

Yes i know you have kinda got a point there. Dude trust me i don' WANT it to be the case. I WANT u all to prove me wrong. I have far more respect for the likes of Thor, Glads, Hulk and Juggs. But in my heart of hearts i honnestly believe that Ult Colossus is stronger!!!!!!!

Thoses character have not performed any impressive feats for years.
Seriously Please prove me wrong but when was the last time any of these guys did anything impressive. ????????

Wynndar
well they dont make as many appearances as ur everyday x-man

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Wynndar
He's obviously not at the top of the food chain in Ultimate according to this:

Yes, well, that is not true. He lifted an submarine, stopped an train in its tracks...that chart says that he is in same strenght class then Spider-Man...could he do any of those feats?

Go by comics, not charts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

newjak86
Originally posted by yahman
Thoses character have not performed any impressive feats for years.
Seriously Please prove me wrong but when was the last time any of these guys did anything impressive. ????????
Man Juggs has been depowered now fr awhile so of course he won't have any recent feats to compare but classic is way stronger than the metal man ever will be.

yahman
LOL hahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing

'Man, the hulk lifted a mountains of 1000 tons or more in secret wars, has lifted monstrous ships or planes or even the manhatan island. Hercules lifted the manhatan island. Thor and abomination or juggernaut has lifted monstruous buildings or mountains or trains. When collosuss did that? Could you say that a nuclear submarine weigh more than that???? Who are you, the president of collossus fan club'

Dude Chilll. I cant reply to all this Hate mail when you are making me laugh so much LOL

Where did monstrous come from to describe how much stuff weighs????????

And really half of the stuff u have written n the post isn't true

Hulk lifteing Manthattan, Bollocks!!!!!!!!1
Juggernuaght and Abomination lifting buildings is just plane crap!!!!!!!!

Yes i will admit that Thor ad Hulk do have some impresssive feats but none have shown that kind of power in years????????

Although i might be wrong. Give me an example of Any of these guys doing something impressive within the last 10 years.

yahman
'Yes, well, that is not true. He lifted an submarine, stopped an train in its tracks...that chart says that he is in same strenght class then Spider-Man...could he do any of those feats?

Go by comics, not charts. '

Good shout Dude

'Man Juggs has been depowered now fr awhile so of course he won't have any recent feats to compare but classic is way stronger than the metal man ever will be.'

Yet not all of them have been powered down. Some have even had upgrades yet they still have not done anything (RECENTLY) that impressive. Not on Colossus Level any way!!!!!!!!!

I mean within the last 20 to 10 years.

I can name loads of things that D.C. characters have done but nothing marvel.

Wynndar
doesnt matter, this is not DC, there is no pre-crisis in Marvel, those feats r still valid. Colossus has 2 feats of strength in his career. Do u seriously want to compare him to the Hulk? who has lifted a pyramid, held 150 billion tons on his back, resisted the anti-matter attraction, shattered a planet sized asteroid, leaped into space under the power of his leg muscles, bent and broken adamantium, survived gamma bombs, kicked the Gladiator's ass, etc.

listing the Hulk's feats would take all day...Ultimate Colossus lifted a sub, stopped a train...and is weaker/smaller than ultimate Thing.

yahman
'well they dont make as many appearances as ur everyday x-man'
Dude FFS im talking about Ultimate colossus not normal Colossus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

bakerboy
Dude, you are talking bullshit.

First, that is true, not lie. Those guys has been in comics since 40 years old or more. In all that time, they have a lot of time to leave many and many things. Hulk lifted manhantan once in his series, it was in late 70s first 80s. Juggs and abomination had lifted bulidings sometimes.

Change monstruous with incredible weigh or with the word that you want. The case is that all that stuff is a lot of more weigh than a nuclear submarine.

The time it doesnt matter. Or are you trying to say that with the time those people are geting weaker??? You are not making any sense. If those peole did that, they have the power to do that what they want. Collossus never did it.

Oh, i forget one thing. I cant hate you because we are talking about damn comic characters. Dont take this so serious dude.

yahman
'Oh, i forget one thing. I cant hate you because we are talking about damn comic characters. Don't take this so serious dude.'

Mann I'm not taking it seriously I'm finding it funny

'Hulk lifted Manhattan once in his series,'

dude what issue was his because I've never heard o this one before. I heard of Herc's claiming he had done it but never Hulk doing it

'Juggs and abomination had lifted buildings sometimes.'

Ive got this site which gives a definitive list of all the impressive Feats of Juggernaut. It did not list him ever lifting a building. I don't know about Abomination but i doubt it.

'Or are you trying to say that with the time those people are getting weaker??? '

I'm kinda of saying this. I can understand why you don't understand what i am on about because its hard to describe.

I just generally believe that none of the marvel big hitters are as strong as they were back in the early eighties.

Its kinda of like superman inexplainable getting stronger since the Post Crisis reboot, but in reverse.

Wynndar
hmm...Hulk broke the foundations of an island and moved it...but it wasnt Manhattan. Maybe he has lifted Manhattan too but i havent read it. The other island was just as impressive though. The island was many times bigger than a sub though...and it was a calm Hulk who was simply doing some people a favor.

yahman
'hmm...Hulk broke the foundations of an island and moved it...but it wasnt Manhattan. Maybe he has lifted Manhattan too but i havent read it. The other island was just as impressive though. The island was many times bigger than a sub though...and it was a calm Hulk who was simply doing some people a favor.'

Dude i am more than willing to admit that all of the following have done amazing feats, far beyond the Ult Colosssus thing:
Thor, Herc, Hulk and Glads

But i dont believe that any of those characters are as strong as they used to be.

If they are, why are they no longer amazing us with displays of strength????????

Wynndar
its just the theme of comic book plots these days...But Thor and Hulk still have impressive feats all the time in their comics. Have u been reading the incredible hulk?

long pig
Thanos is the strongest. He starts out stronger than Thor, and can amp his strength further to unknown limits with cosmic power.

I think it's limitless, but Cube says I'm wrong.....

K3VIL
because she is...

and what about this thing? it implies ultimate colossus is not as impressive as u suggest.

Are you dumb or what?
Maybe you should buy Ultimate X-Men issues before posting crap rankings from Wizard.A train moving at 200 mph has a weight far above 14tons.
Same thing for a Sentinel robot, who Colossus substained avoiding it from crushing a child.
Same for the submarine.
Ultimate Hulk smashed a giant alien starship which had the size of various city blocks.
Ultimate Thing beat the crap outta a giant monster with 3 blows, and the monster was obvious Class 100 of strenght.Ultimate Thing substained a weight of 40 tons with his hands without any effort.
Wizard rankings are crap.

K3VIL
Originally posted by long pig
Thanos is the strongest. He starts out stronger than Thor, and can amp his strength further to unknown limits with cosmic power.

I think it's limitless, but Cube says I'm wrong.....
lp there's a limit to the amount of energy Thanos can absorb or tap into, it's high, but it's there.

Dizzle
But its still way above these sorry kids. Trains are nothing. Thanos's pinky sees your train and raises you the weight of Djibouti. And yeah, he's still got plenty of chips left over.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Dizzle
But its still way above these sorry kids. Trains are nothing. Thanos's pinky sees your train and raises you the weight of Djibouti. And yeah, he's still got plenty of chips left over.
I was just arguing on Ultimate Universe strenght levels, I know who's Thanos.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by colossus17
all of them are at ultimate colossus level or higher.....well maybe mortal herc is a little weaker......

Everybody but Namor.

He is only 80-85 ton (in water) as far as strength. Out of water for more than an 1 hr without having water there to replenish his strength is only 40-45 tons.

All of the rest are as strong or stronger than Colossus is. And don't forget The THING he's in that same class. as is Ironman, Wonderman, Drax, and the Sentry may the strongest of them all.

Colossus is strong but he is far from alone.

gunsmilie

Sentry
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Everybody but Namor.

He is only 80-85 ton (in water) as far as strength. Out of water for more than an 1 hr without having water there to replenish his strength is only 40-45 tons.

All of the rest are as strong or stronger than Colossus is. And don't forget The THING he's in that same class. as is Ironman, Wonderman, Drax, and the Sentry may the strongest of them all.

gunsmilie

Namor is a beast. He certainly is part of that class 100 group. He was the first marvel hero ever. Lifting up ocean liners and sub marines is proof of that. He's withstood direct shots from the Mjolnir which only pi$$ed him off.

How can I explain it to you.... Hmmmm... If Namor spends a week in water, then emerges, he will be able to fight at full strength as if he was in water for a week. After that week, his strength will start to fade, SLOWLY... See what I'm saying? He doesn't get instantly pussyfied like other water based characters cough"Aquaman"cough... when he spends a certain amount of time out of water.

Oh, Sentry could very well be the strongest, next to Savage Hulk. big grin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/358px-Sentry_comics.png

leonidas
i think namor is likely well above cl100 in water, tony. the rest of your statement i agree with completely.

DigiMark007
He-Man would own Ultimate Colossus too....hehe.

Tony Stark
doesnt matter, this is not DC, there is no pre-crisis in Marvel, those feats r still valid. Colossus has 2 feats of strength in his career. Do u seriously want to compare him to the Hulk? who has lifted a pyramid, held 150 billion tons on his back, resisted the anti-matter attraction, shattered a planet sized asteroid, leaped into space under the power of his leg muscles, bent and broken adamantium, survived gamma bombs, kicked the Gladiator's ass, etc.

listing the Hulk's feats would take all day...Ultimate Colossus lifted a sub, stopped a train...and is weaker/smaller than ultimate Thing.

Happy Dance You are correct!

DarkCrawler
Everybody but Namor.

Colossus is strong but he is far from alone.

gunsmilie

NAMOR IS CLASS 100!

DAMN IT! mad

Sorry...I am just sick and tired to explaining his feats...but here we go again...

He has knocked out Savage Hulk twice. Can you name ANY other character who has done that?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Sentry
Namor is a beast. He certainly is part of that class 100 group. He was the first marvel hero ever. Lifting up ocean liners and sub marines is proof of that. He's withstood direct shots from the Mjolnir which only pi$$ed him off.

How can I explain it to you.... Hmmmm... If Namor spends a week in water, then emerges, he will be able to fight at full strength as if he was in water for a week. After that week, his strength will start to fade, SLOWLY... See what I'm saying? He doesn't get instantly pussyfied like other water based characters cough"Aquaman"cough... when he spends a certain amount of time out of water.

Oh, Sentry could very well be the strongest, next to Savage Hulk. big grin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/358px-Sentry_comics.png

idea

I think that when Namor was lifting subs and ships it was back in the 60's where most everything was much smaller and lighter.

He and The THING since the 80's have been equals at 85 tons and then Ben got upgraded to 100+ tons but i haven't seen Namor get any. So in my eyes he's still 85 tons, until i can see something from Marvel themselves that says different.

long pig
Thanos got a body enhancement from Death herself, so that he would have greater power to recover the gems. Before his enhancement, he was stronger than Thor, now....he's much much stronger.....that's why I think he's possibly limitless.

When asked about Thanos, and if his strength was greater than Hulk's, peter david said "Yeah, basically. Thanos is in a league of his own."

Why am I the only one seeing it? Just because Thanos doesn't run around screaming "Thanos smash! Thanos strongest there is!" doesn't make him any less strong.

olympian
All of those are stronger than ultmate Colossus.

From getting hit by trains, lifting and moving islands, these guys have done of all. Immortal Herc is - probably- the strongest high 100 class on par with an enraged Hulk but all have feats of the same nature. And all higer than Ultimate Colussus. Just the island feats both Hulk and Herc have put everything Ult colossus has lifted so far in a shoe.

And yeah Hulk did moved an island but its a small one compared to Manhattan. But its still an island. Both Thanos and glads have high feats in space.

And Namor -is- class 100. Not even mid, hes high. Handbooks are outdated. You dont win and stand by the Hulk several times if your not class 100. Thing hasent been class 85 by ages now.

olympian
And again Marvel doesnt need to do more feats because theyr all in continuaty. Always had been. Thor doesnt lift something like the Midgard Serpent for many years but its still something everyone knows hes done. Not even the Hulk does high feats these days, and no one is going to argue he cant punch Superman.

DarkCrawler
idea

I think that when Namor was lifting subs and ships it was back in the 60's where most everything was much smaller and lighter.

He and The THING since the 80's have been equals at 85 tons and then Ben got upgraded to 100+ tons but i haven't seen Namor get any. So in my eyes he's still 85 tons, until i can see something from Marvel themselves that says different.
There is something from Marvel themselves that show that he can lift over 100 tons. They are called "comics".

DarkCrawler
But since you probably need more proof...

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1222/ohotmugoldenage2004streetsamur1.th.jpg

Namor = Class 100. Believe it.

yahman
'And again Marvel doesn't need to do more feats because theory all in continuant. Always had been. Thor doesn't lift something like the Midgard Serpent for many years but its still something everyone knows hes done. Not even the Hulk does high feats these days, and no one is going to argue he cant punch Superman.'

'These days' have been lasting a long time now. If they all started doing Feats again it would end this stupid debate as to whether or not they are as strong as the D.C. characters.

But cheers guys for replying to my post. I knew it would cause some controversy, with my theory that has little to no proof, but you still haven't changed my mind.

P.S. could someone post some scans of Namor doing something impressive???????

Oh yeah that scan kinda says he can bench press up to 100 tons. If i read that out of context i would believe that 100 tons is his limit.

DarkCrawler
But he has lifted more then 100 tons at least ten times...that would show that he is Class 100. And you shouldn't trust charts that much.

yahman
Apparently Herc's powerdown took away half his strength?

That would mean that a normal, immortal Herc can only be twice as powerful as She Hulk. (E.g. she let him win an arm wrestle.)

Now through my experience of weight training the most you can realisticly increase your strength by is about 10 x' s over. If She hulk was lifting just over 100 tons before it would mean that her new found strength would give her the ability to bench press 1 kilo ton.

If immortal Hercules is twice as powerful as she is how the hell is he dragging mathattan when he can only lift about 2000 tons?

'But he has lifted more then 100 tons at least ten times...that would show that he is Class 100. And you shouldn't trust charts that much.'

Why are the charts made then? Why have they made a whole section devoted to them on Marvel .com. (I know they are not devoted to them but you know what i mean). Why do they appear on the back of all my brothers toys????????

I'll admit they meant squat back in the day but i think they paint a more realistic picture now.

DarkCrawler
Some stuff I could find:

http://www.leaderslair.com/avengers/avengers003pic1.gif
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/may19/hulkvsnamor.jpg
http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/may19/wham.jpg

laughing out loud DD didn't fare well against him...

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/may19/courageous.jpg

Namor vs Dark Hulk:

http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-371pic1.gif

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/tta100-3.jpg

And remember, this was still the old Class 85 Namor.

long pig
Did in-continuity Thor lift the midgard serpant? I don't recall ever reading it in the come, only in the myth.

yahman
'Did in-continuity Thor lift the midgard serpant? I don't recall ever reading it in the come, only in the myth.'

Kind of ??????? Like in the myth it turned into a cat and he lifted part of it. He also used an 'unbreakable' fishingline to pull it off the earth, after t had wrapped its body round the entire circumfrance.

Thor in his last title serries did verry littleto suggets he could lift anything on that scale again. He once lifted part of a large building which spiderman had attched together but it looked like he was really struggling with that.

In the avengers he getting beaten on by the likes of Pagan, Ultron amd the wrecking crew. None of these have shown they have anything beyond low level class 100 strength.

He aslo threw moljnir at full strength, and it hit wonderman, causing a barely noticeable dent in a skyscaper. If this was the same moljnir the was used to destroy that asteroid why didin't it do far more damage???????

ImmortalOne
Me-too........... But warrior madness thor could probably really do that, longpig !!

DarkCrawler
I shall post the fight between Namor, Strange and Dark Hulk. (Because Namor KICKED ASS on that fight)

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9858/incrediblehulk371090qf.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/681/incrediblehulk371103vy.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1240/incrediblehulk371117zg.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1504/incrediblehulk371124dc.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8922/incrediblehulk371130lh.th.jpg

olympian
"If immortal Hercules is twice as powerful as she is how the hell is he dragging mathattan when he can only lift about 2000 tons?"

Your taking the charts way in reading. Class 100 pretty much means they can lift anything they want earth based. Some more and others less. Herc dragging Manhattan wasent because " he can only drag this amount of weight" but more he " dragged as much it was needed for the story".

'Did in-continuity Thor lift the midgard serpant? I don't recall ever reading it in the come, only in the myth"

At Marvel he did lifted in continuaty. It goes against the myth because the Serpent spells for "infinite weight" or at least a weight not measurable. He tried twice in comics. The one where he tried to lift Juggermoud as a cat comes from the canon myth. The other is a marvel exageration of that myth. Or lets say the myth taken to a new extreme.

DarkCrawler
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2555/incrediblehulk371150ad.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3627/incrediblehulk371166vf.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1706/incrediblehulk371178cu.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8030/incrediblehulk371187ji.th.jpg
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/4154/incrediblehulk371190qb.th.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/126/incrediblehulk371203kx.th.jpg

Yeah, Strange saved the day, but Namor did the dirty work. cool

yahman
'Me-too........... But warrior madness thor could probably really do that, longpig !!'

Sorry dude what does that mean???????

You probably weren't talking to me so sorry.

Oh yeh herc makes reference to being only as strong as two or three asgardians???????

Havn't they got level 5 strength???????/

olympian
"Oh yeh herc makes reference to being only as strong as two or three asgardians??????? "

If he did he meant the strongest asgardians of course. Normal asgardian level is about 20 class. maybe a bit less.

yahman
'Your taking the charts way in reading. Class 100 pretty much means they can lift anything they want earth based. Some more and others less. Herc dragging Manhattan wasent because " he can only drag this amount of weight" but more he " dragged as much it was needed for the story". '

Nah dude im taking it from She hulks performances. I've seen her lift a few small buildings which cant weigh more than a couple 100 tons. Im not taking it from the charts, just from the characters performances. But recent ones.

wink

yahman
Nah dude it makes it quite clear that he means average asgardians.
I don't have the book on me cos it is at home but i remember it quite well.

Also Count Nefaria maxed out after lifting what has been referred to as a mountain sized rock???????

now i haven't seen the pic but I'm sure it wasn't as big as Manhattan and i know it wasn't as big as the midgard serpent. Even youll admit that Nefaria is a league above Thor.

olympian
"Nah dude it makes it quite clear that he means average asgardians.
I dont have the book on me cos it is at home but i rember it quite well"

Was that in avengers #12 of Busiek era? What he said was something in the lines of " even depowered as i am, im still easily worth 2 or 3 of your asgardian warriors eh?"

He was talking to Thor. It was nothing more than a rival exchange between the migth of Asgardian warriors vs the might of the Olympian ones.

"Even oulladmit that Nefaria is a league above Thor."

In overall power not strenght.

long pig
What issue number is that? It isn't Defenders...evil face
I like how Namor and Strange get along, he actually respects Strange even if he's human.

yahman
The first one you are right with it is that comic. But Herc is definatley someone who likes to boast. Why not ake the figure much higher???????? Why de value himself in a gesture where he is trying to promote himself?????????

But what do you mean by this???????? confused

'In overall power not strenght.'

The other night i produced a list of beings who you agreed where in level above Thor and Herc and that. Nefaria was on that list?

I think it has been proved that thor is no match for Nefaria in strength

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
What issue number is that? It isn't Defenders...evil face
I like how Namor and Strange get along, he actually respects Strange even if he's human.

Incredible Hulk v2 #371

Yeah, Defenders is the best team ever.

Strange: "By the power of Dormammu and Mephisto's fiendish eyes, let this debris hurt no one...but instead reform into my window!"

Namor: "Effective, but it doesn't remotely rhyme."

Strange: "Everyone is an critic. I'm a doctor, not an poet."

long pig
That's from the newer series, right? Hell, I liked that too.

I'm still loading those damn pics you posted, I don't have that issue. mad Damned 56k!!

DarkCrawler
Ah yes, it should take looong time to load them all with 56k. sad

yahman
'Class 100 pretty much means they can lift anything they want earth based.'

What can class 90 and level 6 lift then???????

If anyone in class 100can lift anything from cities to Mountains its not going to give someone who can lift ninety tons much of a chance. Yet there are many ocassions where class 90 charcaters have given good showings. confused

long pig
No.
100class means at base they are at least 100ton strong, but their upper limits could be from 100ton to 1,000,000 tons and further.

90level means they can only lift 90 at max. 6ton means 6 at max.

olympian
"What can class 90 and level 6 lift then???????"

They can lift less than 100 class guys and gals can. Theyr ,more limited. Altho they all have they high end feats. Usually 100 class guys can lift -from- 100 tons and way above.

"If anyone in class 100can lift anything from cities to Mountains its not going to give someone who can lift ninety tons much of a chance. Yet there are many ocassions where class 90 charcaters have given good showings"

Thats because figthing someone is different than lifting things. Combat wise the 90 class has enough strengh to take punches from above and give punches too. They just arent stronger than that.

About Herc boasting. The only good thing about the depowering is that he became humble and aware of his limitations. Immortal he is boastfull all the time because well....with that kind of strengh and skills who wouldnt be? Even Supes is sometimes.

And Nefaria....overall power meaning also strenght. I just dont know if he has what it takes on pure raw strengh compared with Thor. Hes up there no doubt, but more? Overal in abilities and combat showing hes a league above Thor.

yahman
why is Olympian writing this then;

'Class 100 pretty much means they can lift anything they want earth based.'

and the other day i heard Aqua man was at class 80 even though he has lifted objects such as ocean liners and parts of San Fransisco (Dude before you mention it i know he is from D.C.)

Someone said he is associated with that level because his general performance is on the level of a class 80 character.

long pig
I don't think DC has level classes. So, there's your answer.

Superboy has trouble lifting a train, few years later, he throws the train across the ocean.

DC changes a lot.

Slade has lifted a car up enough to flip it, yet he has trouble overpowering Batman sometimes.

Take DC's strength feats with a grain of sand.

olympian
"why is Olympian writing this then;

'Class 100 pretty much means they can lift anything they want earth based"

Because 100 class means they can lift above 100 tons? Wich means mountains, cities, islands etc. the 90 class only lift those as end high feat.

Aquaman is not an 80 class character. That underwater lifting in Sub Diego he did is not his norm. Its an high feat for him. The reason he sometimes hangs with Top tier in fights its due more to his skills as a figther and huge durability.

yahman
Dude do you think that a class ninety charcter is generally going to beat a class 1 charcter relatively easilly?

If you do this makes no sensse:

'Thats because figthing someone is different than lifting things. Combat wise the 90 class has enough strengh to take punches fr'om above and give punches too. They just arent stronger than that.'

My maths is not the best in the world but i think there is a lot more difference between 90 and a million tons than there is between 90 and 1 tons.

''Class 100 pretty much means they can lift anything they want earth based"

And this suggests that they can lift over a million tons??

Sorry mann i don't know what this means.

'the 90 class only lift those as end high feat.'

'That underwater lifting in Sub Diego he did is not his norm'

Why can you apply this arguement to a D.C. character and not marvel characters.
I tell you what going from lifting ocean liners to lifting a part of san fransico is alot more consistent, than going from lifting a creature the size of earth to having difficulty with someone who can barely lift 90 tons.

olympian
"Dude do you think that a class ninety charcter is generally going to beat a class 100 charcter relatively easilly?

No. I said they can stand against them. Doesnt translate in beating them. See the Thing / Hulk fights. Theres almost a level between these two. Thing can and has fought the Hulk but doesnt - regularly- (wich is the key ) beats him. The word is regulary. regulary 90 class its not going to lift or beat 100 class. But its not impossible to do it. they can get a - non regular- showing and be able to do it.

"My maths is not the best in the world but i think there is a lot more difference between 90 and a million tons than there is between 90 and 1"

and

"I tell you what going from lifting ocean liners to lifting a part of san fransico is alot more consistent, than going from lifting a creature the size of earth to having difficulty with someone who can barely lift 90 tons."

And i stand by the fact that figthing someone its harder than lifting something. Its how it is in real life. Your going to have more trouble figthing than lifting.

olympian
"That underwater lifting in Sub Diego he did is not his norm'

Why can you apply this arguement to a D.C. character and not marvel characters."

I apply in both. That feat in Sub Diego was one that guys like Herc or Hulk could done easily. Think of class 100 as the higher level the heroes have in strengh and not just the tons.

yahman
Nah dude you've cahnged my quote:

It originally said :
Dude do you think that a class ninety charcter is generally going to beat a class 1 charcter relatively easilly?

Youve changed it to :

"Dude do you think that a class ninety charcter is generally going to beat a class 100 charcter relatively easilly?'

U have changed the 1 to a 100.

This makes a bit more sense when you take my original quote:

('If you do this makes no sensse:

'Thats because figthing someone is different than lifting things. Combat wise the 90 class has enough strengh to take punches fr'om above and give punches too. They just arent stronger than that.'

My maths is not the best in the world but i think there is a lot more difference between 90 and a million tons than there is between 90 and 1 tons.')

yahman
'I apply in both. That feat in Sub Diego was one that guys like Herc or Hulk could done easily. Think of class 100 as the higher level the heroes have in strengh and not just the tons'

Your statement suggests that both hulk and Herc would easilly be able to do this.

Yet Herc has only done one thing on this level before and he did this many years ago. I beleive this is enough evidence to suggest that this is not his normal strength. Just as you are suggesting that Aquaman not being able to lift San Fransico is not his 'normal' strength.

The Hulk on the other hand is a difference case. As his strength is potentionally limitless, i will admit that he can just about lift anything.

olympian
"Your statement suggests that both hulk and Herc would easilly be able to do this."

And they can.

"Yet Herc has only done one thing on this level before and he did this many years ago"

I think your overrating Aquamans feat. It was a streeth at most or a part of a block. Your telling me thats more than ripping mountains with your hands, dragging islands, trow skycrafters, or destroying blocks while figthing the Hulk?

"Just as you are suggesting that Aquaman not being able to lift San Fransico is not his 'normal' strength. "

He didnt lifted Sub Diego. He lifted what it looked like at most a part of a block. Looked a streeth to me. And its not his regular feat no, his other strenght feats are below.

stormfront13
does anyone know what excatley the gem titania had does? i thought it made you immune to things like pshyical harm and stuff, but when she-hulk punched her it was revealed that titania actually felt the punch. also does anyone know her current strength level? i mean she lifted the things ultimate strength level with one hand while wearing the jupiter suit, and let hercules beat her in an arm wrestle because it meant so much more to him. in the comic it said that he was giving it all he had and she wasn't even trying, and she was wearing her jupiter suit while doing that. her suit regulates her strength and cuts back her power by a lot.

olympian
You mean the punch when jennifer Walters had the gem herself?

Gem titania beat on the Fantastic Four, Avengers ( Iron Man, Wasp, Giant Man, captain america) Spiderman, Hercules, Samson and She Hulk before she reverted back as jennifer. Oh another guy that didnt belonged to any of the teams too. Andy.

Jennifer beat Titania but when she got the gem herself.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
You mean the punch when jennifer Walters had the gem herself?

Gem titania beat on the Fantastic Four, Avengers ( Iron Man, Wasp, Giant Man, captain america) Spiderman, Hercules, Samson and She Hulk before she reverted back as jennifer. Oh another guy that didnt belonged to any of the teams too. Andy.

Jennifer beat Titania but when she got the gem herself.

But before either of them had the gem a few issues prior titania attacked she hulk and she hulk casually knocked her across the horizon.

stormfront13
no, when titania had the gem, and shulkies suit got ripped off. when shulkie punched titania it destroyted everything on a city block and it was revealed that titania actually felt the punch.

GalacticStorm
You make it sound like she couldnt beat her without the gem when anyone who knows anything about their history knows thats far from the case. Titania isnt even Thing level. She hulk surpassed her nearly 20 years ago

stormfront13
galactic who you refering to?

olympian
Didnt saw that part........i do know she got beat up eventually.

stormfront13
but i am asking what the gem does, because i thought that you couldn't hurt and were very, very almost immune to pshyical attack, but when shulkie punched titania w/out the suit, titania actually felt the punch.

GalacticStorm
I was referring to what Olympian said about titania and she hulk

stormfront13
oh, i really want toi see what she can do. she is supposed to be the strongest earth-hero according to the writers.

GalacticStorm
Those of you who read my posts in Wonderman vs Superman will know i have a CRAZZYYYYYYYYYY theory about an undercover Power down grade made by Marvel in the late eighties. Lets settle it once and for all. put me out of my misery.

Anybody who has read the ultimate Xmen will know how strong Colossus is. E.G. Lifting Subs, Stopping Trains, catching Runaway Ferris Wheels.
GRRRRRRRRRR. Pereferably from modernage comics. Scans, and comics issue numbers will be appreciated.

The Magic List:

Classic Thor
Mortal Herc
Immortal Herc
Gladiator
Hyperion
Thanos
Current She Hulk
Namor (Under Water)
Classic Juggernaught

Id say She hulk is stronger than all but Hulk, Gladiator, Thanos and Juggernaut.

olympian
From what i read in that story, the Gem works when you have a huge desire of defeating someone. It increases your strengh in huge levels. About the durability thing...if she was punched wth gem and felt it i cant say if it is a plot hole or merely jobbing.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by olympian
From what i read in that story, the Gem works when you have a huge desire of defeating someone. It increases your strengh in huge levels. About the durability thing...if she was punched wth gem and felt it i cant say if it is a plot hole or merely jobbing.

It doesnt have to just be a huge desire to defeat someone. The Champion for example just desired to be the best fighter in the universe. Its just the desire that makes the gem work for you. Just feeling something doesnt mean titania was hurt by it. But the fact that Titania could feel it at all says a loy about She hulks strength. When shulk connected all the windows for blocks around shattered.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
oh, i really want toi see what she can do. she is supposed to be the strongest earth-hero according to the writers.

Then the writers are wrong or have forgotten the Hulk.

Metalmanx

The Magic List:

Classic Thor
Mortal Herc
Immortal Herc
Gladiator
Hyperion
Thanos
Current She Hulk
Namor (Under Water)
Classic Juggernaught

Okay, I'm a mad Ultimate Colossus fan (Clearly, look at the sig), and even I know that he's not stronger than everyone.

I, too, believe he has shown INCREDIBLY IMMENSE strength and such, and is indeed a top contender. But people like:

-Classic Juggernaut
-Classic Thor (I'm actually not sure about his actual physical strength, but I'll put it anyway)
-Current She-Hulk
-Hyperion
-Hulk
-and Gladiator I know for a fact are either as strong as or stronger than Ultimate Colossus. You've just got to understand this, yahman. Ultimate Colossus is indeed quite awesome, showing that he has PHENOMENAL strength, but some of these characters are just an even match or too much for him. It's been proven over the years and even recently if you look in the right comics.

K3VIL
In the avengers he getting beaten on by the likes of Pagan, Ultron amd the wrecking crew. None of these have shown they have anything beyond low level class 100 strength.

He aslo threw moljnir at full strength, and it hit wonderman, causing a barely noticeable dent in a skyscaper. If this was the same moljnir the was used to destroy that asteroid why didin't it do far more damage???????
Cause Thor can control his strenght, more strenght he puts in throwing Mjolnir, higher will be the damage.And the magica lightning/energy which surrounds Mjolnir as a power level which is controlled by Thor too.
Thor has stayed fist to fist with Pagan while the other Avengers get stomped, then Pagan slammed him into the ground with a power punch, then Thor come back pissed off, but Pagan was linked to the powers of Jonathan Tremont, who was in possess of a piece of the Triple fragment, that's why his strenght was so high.
Ultron is made of Adamantium, high quality of adamantium.
Ultron is powered by a nuclear reactor.During his last fight with the Avengers, Thor was the only one able to stay on his feet and fight him, he slammed him with Mjolnir at full strenght, but Scarlet Witch powers have made Ultron's body and powers dozen times higher, that's why he was unstoppable.

stormfront13

^^wow, you are calling the person that created she-hulk wrong about her powers? we don't know she-hulks limit, and the fact that titania actually felt shulkies punch says a lot. she is waaaaaay strong. who knows, hulk may be stronger, but according to the writers(notice that it is plural and that means more than one writer) she-hulk is the strongest earth-based hero.

newjak86
It actually doesn't matter what the writers say. All the matters is what the company say and Marvel says that Hulk is the strongest.

GalacticStorm
She hulks stronger than Hulks base level but no shes not stronger than an enraged hulk.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13

^^wow, you are calling the person that created she-hulk wrong about her powers? we don't know she-hulks limit, and the fact that titania actually felt shulkies punch says a lot. she is waaaaaay strong. who knows, hulk may be stronger, but according to the writers(notice that it is plural and that means more than one writer) she-hulk is the strongest earth-based hero.

Let's see...She-Hulk was created by Stan Lee twenty years ago...current She-Hulk writer is Dan Slott...for my information...Slott did not create She-Hulk. It is impossible to be stronger then Hulk. How can someone be stronger then limitless?

Like I said, writers are wrong.

stormfront13
yeah, when it comes to an enraged hulk, he's stronger, but according to slott, she is stronger than his base-strength

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
But since you probably need more proof...

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1222/ohotmugoldenage2004streetsamur1.th.jpg

Namor = Class 100. Believe it.

I don't see anything on there that says Marvel my friend where can i find that Marvel site?

I must see to believe.

GalacticStorm
I don't see anything on there that says Marvel my friend where can i find that Marvel site?

I must see to believe.

That shows that namor isnt class 100 then. He cant routinely lift at least 100 tons and in excess of it. He can lift up to 100 tons. Thats why he has a strength rating of 6. That is 75 to 100 tons. That seems like a believable increase because namor for years has been class 85.

yahman
'Okay, I'm a mad Ultimate Colossus fan (Clearly, look at the sig'

Ummm Im not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT THINK COLOSSUS COULD BEAT THESE CHARACTERS, I JUST THINK HE IS STRONGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad

STOP TURNING THIS INTO A COLOSSUS VS THE MAGIC LIST THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK !!!!!!!!! now i have got that off my chest i can proceed:

Dude whe did Herc do this: (Posted by Olympian)
'more than ripping mountains with your hands, or destroying blocks while figthing the Hulk?'

'And its not his regular feat no, his other strenght feats are below.'(referring to Herc and Aquaman posted by Olympian)

Aquaman's other feats are more impressive than Hercules other ones. Other than the mathattan thingy anyway. I know that Herc is depicted by marvel as a power house, but i dont think he has done enough to prove he is one.

'Cause Thor can control his strenght, more strenght he puts in throwing Mjolnir, higher will be the damage' (Posted by K3VIL)'

Mann i can appreciate what you are saying but i had the impression that Thor was going full out when he threw it. Saying he was holding back is such a lame excuse. It is used too much to explain inconsistency.

Sorry Dude this just doesn't make sense? :
And the magica lightning/energy which surrounds Mjolnir as a power level which is controlled by Thor too.

'Ultron is made of Adamantium, high quality of adamantium.
Ultron is powered by a nuclear reactor. (Posted byK3VIL)

I don't know for sure but there is a lady Ultron. She appeared early on in that comic. She fought the avengers aswell and did verry well. During the fight Vision transformed into his super dense form, where he weighs 90 tons. The female Ultron was forced to lift vision and she threw him at Thor. The comic made it quite clear that she was struggling to do this. Now i'm not a 100% sure but i got the impression that Ultron was simillar to this female version and there for has about the same strength. If so he can lift over 100 tons but just.

'Thor was the only one able to stay on his feet and fight him,'

I got the impression that Ultron was beating him quite convincingly.

'but Scarlet Witch powers have made Ultron's body and powers dozen times higher, '

Where did you get that figure from. It didn't mention it in the comic.

It's been proven over the years and even recently if you look in the right comics.

In what comics, Mann i want to know ?????????????

Metalmanx
'Okay, I'm a mad Ultimate Colossus fan (Clearly, look at the sig'

Ummm Im not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT THINK COLOSSUS COULD BEAT THESE CHARACTERS, I JUST THINK HE IS STRONGER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad

STOP TURNING THIS INTO A COLOSSUS VS THE MAGIC LIST THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK !!!!!!!!! now i have got that off my chest i can proceed:

Dude whe did Herc do this: (Posted by Olympian)
'more than ripping mountains with your hands, or destroying blocks while figthing the Hulk?'

'And its not his regular feat no, his other strenght feats are below.'(referring to Herc and Aquaman posted by Olympian)

Aquaman's other feats are more impressive than Hercules other ones. Other than the mathattan thingy anyway. I know that Herc is depicted by marvel as a power house, but i dont think he has done enough to prove he is one.

'Cause Thor can control his strenght, more strenght he puts in throwing Mjolnir, higher will be the damage' (Posted by K3VIL)'

Mann i can appreciate what you are saying but i had the impression that Thor was going full out when he threw it. Saying he was holding back is such a lame excuse. It is used too much to explain inconsistency.

Sorry Dude this just doesn't make sense? :
And the magica lightning/energy which surrounds Mjolnir as a power level which is controlled by Thor too.

'Ultron is made of Adamantium, high quality of adamantium.
Ultron is powered by a nuclear reactor. (Posted byK3VIL)

I don't know for sure but there is a lady Ultron. She appeared early on in that comic. She fought the avengers aswell and did verry well. During the fight Vision transformed into his super dense form, where he weighs 90 tons. The female Ultron was forced to lift vision and she threw him at Thor. The comic made it quite clear that she was struggling to do this. Now i'm not a 100% sure but i got the impression that Ultron was simillar to this female version and there for has about the same strength. If so he can lift over 100 tons but just.

'Thor was the only one able to stay on his feet and fight him,'

I got the impression that Ultron was beating him quite convincingly.

'but Scarlet Witch powers have made Ultron's body and powers dozen times higher, '

Where did you get that figure from. It didn't mention it in the comic.

It's been proven over the years and even recently if you look in the right comics.

In what comics, Mann i want to know ?????????????

Okay, my bad. Lemme try again.

Ahem.

All those ones that I stated before are AS STRONG AS OR STRONGER THAN ULTIMATE COLOSSUS.

Get over it, man.

GalacticStorm
The only people listed that colossus is stronger than are namor(possibly and when going by stats) Hyperion(class 75) and mortal Herc

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Okay, I'm a mad Ultimate Colossus fan (Clearly, look at the sig), and even I know that he's not stronger than everyone.

I, too, believe he has shown INCREDIBLY IMMENSE strength and such, and is indeed a top contender. But people like:

-Classic Juggernaut
-Classic Thor (I'm actually not sure about his actual physical strength, but I'll put it anyway)
-Current She-Hulk
-Hyperion
-Hulk
-and Gladiator I know for a fact are either as strong as or stronger than Ultimate Colossus. You've just got to understand this, yahman. Ultimate Colossus is indeed quite awesome, showing that he has PHENOMENAL strength, but some of these characters are just an even match or too much for him. It's been proven over the years and even recently if you look in the right comics.

Wait a sec. Why am I defending what I said earlier? I said it right the first time. Why do you think I said something different, yahman? I did say strength in my orginial post.

Read a little better next time, bro.

GalacticStorm
What you believe is irrelevant really and doesnt change the facts. You should be going by both bios and appearances in comics

DarkCrawler

I must see to believe.

That is not Marvel site. That is an page from Official Handbook of Marvel Golden Age 2004.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
That shows that namor isnt class 100 then. He cant routinely lift at least 100 tons and in excess of it. He can lift up to 100 tons. Thats why he has a strength rating of 6. That is 75 to 100 tons. That seems like a believable increase because namor for years has been class 85.

And for years he has made feats that show that he is Class 100.

yahman
'What you believe is irrelevant really and doesnt change the facts. You should be going by both bios and appearances in comics'

Chief are you talking to me???????

If you are wich bit about my beliefs are irrelevant?

Please don't say all of them. Nah dude i can understand why everyone cant comprehend why i think the way i do. And the whole point of this thread was i hope that you guys would persuade that i was wrong.

But all of you are telling me what i already know:

Just because they where done years ago doesn't mean they are not part of the continuity.

But i just really really really really dont believe that anyone on the magic list is as strong as they were during early eighties.

Please someone prove me wrong by showing something amazing that these guys ahve done recently.

ALEMASTER
WELL GLADIATOR BECAUSE HE TOSSED A SHI'AR SHIP AND STOPPED A SHI'AR MOTHERT SHIPS IN ITS TRACTS

DarkCrawler
COULD YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING STUPID AND IDIOTIC STATEMENTS WITH CAPS LOCK IT MAKES YOU LOOKS STUPID AND CLEARLY IMPLIES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COMIC BOOKS.

yahman
'COULD YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING STUPID AND IDIOTIC STATEMENTS WITH CAPS LOCK IT MAKES YOU LOOKS STUPID AND CLEARLY IMPLIES THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT COMIC BOOKS.'

hahaha Very funnny

laughing laughing

'WELL GLADIATOR BECAUSE HE TOSSED A SHI'AR SHIP AND STOPPED A SHI'AR MOTHERT SHIPS IN ITS TRACTS'

COOL MANN WHEN DID this happen?

yahman
Ok after being slated for more than 24 days i have decided to change my mind and give up my theory about Mavel depowering there characters. I've made a niffty Class 100 list. Do you agree with It. If not please Reply.
Oh yeh no Hulk as fixing a strength level on this guy is near impossible
And all of these guys are class 100 from my perspective!!!!!!!!! as they have all lifted over 100 tons at some point.

Borderline Level:
Vision
Blob
Doctor Samson
Sandman
Rhino
Ultron (Biatch)
Goliath (Fulll height)
She Hulk (originally)
Ulik
War bird (After the absorbtion of a lot of energy)

Low Level:
Iron Man (Normal Armour)
Super Skrull
Thing
Current Juggernaught
Colossus
Current Sasquatch
Power Man
Ultimate Iron man
Wendigo
Abomination
Wonderman

Mid Level:
Hercules (Mortal Form)
Orca
Hulk Buster Ironman
Black Bolt
Thor (When holding back with the avengers)
Nimrod
Ultimate Thing
Tri Sentinnel
Magini
Current She Hulk
Classic Juggernaught
Ultimate Colossus
Namor (refreshed by the water)

High Level:
Morg
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Binary
Hyperion
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Thor (Classic) Full Power
Kurse with his 1st power up
Herc (Immortal Form)
Count Nefaria
Onslaught

Tiatan Level:
Morg with the Water of Life
Kurse Mega power up
Eighth Day Juggernaught
Mangog
Yimir
Drax (With the Gem)
Champion of the universe (With the Gem)
The Midgard Serpent

long pig
Classic Jug should be in the high level, Thanos should be in the Titan level.
When did blob ever get near the 100 mark?

Cosmic Cube
Hulk is the strongest, without question.

I love that sig, long pig.

yahman
'Classic Jug should be in the high level'

Umm he's more about durability rather than strength. His most noteable feat of strength was knocking over a skyskraper.

Thanos really only uses energy blasts. He rarely ever uses his strength. he hhas no noteable feats to get him into the Titan level.

Umm in the case of Blob he did loads of things over 100 tons in the cartoon.(X men Evolution) Plus his body is so heavy it has a gravitational field. I mean just to move that would suggest he had class 100 strength.

Cosmic Cube
'all of them are at ultimate colossus level or higher.....well maybe mortal herc is a little weaker......'

What makes you think that???????

With the exception of Immortal Herc i dont think any of these guys are as strong as Ultimate colossus

Hulk could probably get there but it would take him a while!!!!!!!!

What order of strength do u think they are in ?????????

Ultimate Colossus is ultra-gay. big grin

Why does everyone assume that it takes Hulk days to reach high levels of strength? Hulk became stronger than a Celestial in a mere seconds. Defenders #10 is not the basis for measuring Hulk's strength. If you read Hulk's comics, you'd know that Hulk doesn't necessarily have to keep getting madder and madder for hours to get stronger. He has greater feats of strength than anyone on that list, and he didn't have to stay pissed off for years to achieve them.

kgkg
Ok after being slated for more than 24 days i have decided to change my mind and give up my theory about Mavel depowering there characters. I've made a niffty Class 100 list. Do you agree with It. If not please Reply.
Oh yeh no Hulk as fixing a strength level on this guy is near impossible
And all of these guys are class 100 from my perspective!!!!!!!!! as they have all lifted over 100 tons at some point.

Borderline Level:
Vision
Blob
Doctor Samson
Sandman
Rhino
Ultron (Biatch)
Goliath (Fulll height)
She Hulk (originally)
Ulik

Low Level:
Iron Man (Normal Armour)
Super Skrull
Thing
Current Juggernaught
Colossus
Current Sasquatch
Power Man
Ultimate Iron man
Wendigo
Abomination
Wonderman

Mid Level:
Hercules (Mortal Form)
Orca
Hulk Buster Ironman
Black Bolt
Nimrod
Ultimate Thing
Tri Sentinnel
Magini
Current She Hulk
Classic Juggernaught
Ultimate Colossus

High Level:
Morg
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Binary
Hyperion
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Thor (Classic) Full Power
Kurse with his 1st power up
Herc (Immortal Form)
Count Nefaria
Onslaught

Tiatan Level:
Morg with the Water of Life
Kurse Mega power up
Eighth Day Juggernaught
Mangog
Yimir
Drax (With the Gem)
Champion of the universe (With the Gem)
The Midgard Serpent

Nice list few problems but pretty good

Thanos, Gladiator are defiantly titan level, and you should have hulk in the titan as well

joesha28
Originally posted by bakerboy
I think that ultimate collossus is class 100, and all those people are class 100 or far, except mortal hercules. But i think that people like wonder man or abomination or the thing could be added to that list.

The ultimates are not that strong. Do you know that the ultimate Hulk is a class 13? Ultimate Thor is abt class 10. collossus could not be higher than 13.

yahman
'Ultimate Colossus is ultra-gay.

Why does everyone assume that it takes Hulk days to reach high levels of strength? Hulk became stronger than a Celestial in a mere seconds. Defenders #10 is not the basis for measuring Hulk's strength. If you read Hulk's comics, you'd know that Hulk doesn't nescessarily have to keep getting madder and madder for hours to get stronger. He has greater feats of strength than anyone on that list, and he didn't have to stay pissed off for years to achieve them.'

Dude ive seen the light!!!!!!!!!!!

I've given up on that whole ultimate colossus thing

Based on what you guys were writing earlier i turned the magic list into a league chart. I also added some friends aswell. I havn't included Hulk cos he is to hard to gauge

yahman
anybody who writes this kinda of Garbage should be thrown out :

'The ultimates are not that strong. Do you know that the ultimate Hulk is a class 13? Ultimate Thor is abt class 10. collossus could not be higher than 13.'

Cosmic Cube
-edit-

long pig
Big shiney homo.

Jug is as strong or stronger than Thor, so if Thor is high level, he should be as well. Thanos is stronger than Thor by a lot, so Titan level is perfect for him.

Has Blob ever lifted anything huge?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by joesha28
The ultimates are not that strong. Do you know that the ultimate Hulk is a class 13? Ultimate Thor is abt class 10. collossus could not be higher than 13.

Prescisely. No one in the Ultimates can lift more than 20 tons. Hulk is the strongest Ultimate at 17 tons. Ultimate Colossus's homo ass is only at 14 tons.

Here's the power chart.

yahman
sad
'Jug is as strong or stronger than Thor'
More Durable (alot more) not stronger. The fight suggested that Thor was stronger and Juggernaught has never displayed Feats as impressive as Thor So he his relegated to Mid Level.

'Thanos is stronger than Thor by a lot,'
Instead of making statements prove it. I know Thanois is more powerful and definatley more durable, but no way is he way stronger.

Get over it Thanos Fan boys !!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic Cube

'The ultimates are not that strong. Do you know that the ultimate Hulk is a class 13? Ultimate Thor is abt class 10. collossus could not be higher than 13.'

He's telling you the truth. confused

kgkg
sad
'Jug is as strong or stronger than Thor'
More Durable (alot more) not stronger. The fight suggested that Thor was stronger and Juggernaught has never displayed Feats as impressive as Thor So he his relegated to Mid Level.

'Thanos is stronger than Thor by a lot,'
Instead of making statements prove it. I know Thanois is more powerful and definatley more durable, but no way is he way stronger.

Get over it Thanos Fan boys !!!!!!!!!!!
Thanos was strong enough to beat Champion (with power gem)
Thanos went head to head with Mad Thor (with power gem)

punches big grin
His can amp his strength

joesha28
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He's telling you the truth. confused

well not really, i got my digits wrong oops

yahman
'quote: (post)

'The ultimates are not that strong. Do you know that the ultimate Hulk is a class 13? Ultimate Thor is abt class 10. colossus could not be higher than 13.'

He's telling you the truth. '

Dude seriously you have no idea how stupid you look writing crap like this. If you can be bothered to read any of this post you will realise that Ultimate colossus has lifted a nuclear Sub and stopped a speeding train.

Now I'm not trying to insult your intellect but the biggest morons i know, know that Nuclear Subs and Trains weigh more than 14 tons !!!!!!!!!

So who are you going to believe the comics, or the UNOFFICIAL Chart?????????

You choose its up 2 u????????
You might want to consider leaving the forum if you choose the first option though.

'Has Blob ever lifted anything huge?'

Yes himself !!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic Cube
'Ultimate Colossus is ultra-gay.

Why does everyone assume that it takes Hulk days to reach high levels of strength? Hulk became stronger than a Celestial in a mere seconds. Defenders #10 is not the basis for measuring Hulk's strength. If you read Hulk's comics, you'd know that Hulk doesn't nescessarily have to keep getting madder and madder for hours to get stronger. He has greater feats of strength than anyone on that list, and he didn't have to stay pissed off for years to achieve them.'

Dude ive seen the light!!!!!!!!!!!

I've given up on that whole ultimate colossus thing

Based on what you guys were writing earlier i turned the magic list into a league chart. I also added some friends aswell. I havn't included Hulk cos he is to hard to gauge

In his strongest incarnation, (Savage) Hulk's strength is infinite. He should be on par with, or right below the Infinity Power Gem. Hulk was strong enough to wrestle with the pre-retconned Beyonder, who had destroyed a Celestial in the very same issue. Hulk is in the top tier of the Titan level. Respect, please.

long pig
Blob doesn't weigh 100 tons.

Thor isn't much stronger than Jug, if at all.
It seemed they were equal.

Thanos is stronger than Thor, Thanos got an upgrade, so he's now a lot stronger.

Colossus is gay.

yahman
'Thanos was strong enough to beat Champion (with power gem)
Thanos went head to head with Mad Thor (with power gem)'

I havn't seen the fight but apparently with all Thano's might he didn't even hurt champion. But i havn't seen the fight.

'Thanos went head to head with Mad Thor (with power gem)'

The second part is far more impressive and i might just cahnge the league if u give more info on what Thanos has a achieved before?

Cosmic Cube
In case there's any discrepancy, Blob weighs 976 pounds. The gravitational field is a result of his mutant power, not his body mass.

yahman
Borderline Level:
Vision
Blob
Doctor Samson
Sandman
Rhino
Ultron (Biatch)
Goliath (Fulll height)
She Hulk (originally)
Ulik

Low Level:
Iron Man (Normal Armour)
Super Skrull
Thing
Current Juggernaught
Colossus
Current Sasquatch
Power Man
Ultimate Iron man
Wendigo
Abomination
Wonderman

Mid Level:
Hercules (Mortal Form)
Orca
Hulk Buster Ironman
Black Bolt
Nimrod
Ultimate Thing
Tri Sentinnel
Magini
Current She Hulk
Classic Juggernaught
Ultimate Colossus

High Level:
Morg
Silver Surfer
Thanos