Would you date Bat Boy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GoodiesGirl
http://www.wm.edu/theatre/batboy2.jpg

GoodiesGirl
Bat Boy's favorite musical group is *NSYNC and his favorite singer in the band is Justin who is a dreamboat.
He loves Count Chocula cereal.
He once defused a terrorist bomb aboard an airplane by urinating on it.
Bat Boy sheds his wings once every three years, and is able to regenerate a new pair.
His favorite comic book super-hero is not Batman -- it's Spider-Man
DETROIT -- Bat Boy, the world's favorite winged freak, went on an incredible, death-defying joyride through Michigan, Indiana and Ohio after carjacking a brand new Mini Cooper -- and is still on the lam somewhere in America!

The brazen theft took place in the crowded parking lot of a Mini dealership. Eyewitnesses report that the Mini Cooper's owner had just accepted the keys to the vehicle when Bat Boy jumped out from behind some bushes, snatched the keys and sped away.

"The whole thing happened in a matter of seconds," says the car's horrified owner, who asked not to be identified. "The dealer had just handed me the keys when this monstrous creature appeared out of nowhere and tore off like a bat out of hell."

Police suspect that Bat Boy had been casing the dealership for hours, waiting for just the right moment to strike. Two employees gave chase, but Bat Boy quickly lost them in traffic.

Police say they are looking for a red Mini Cooper, last seen around Akron. A police spokesman says, "That little speed demon was heading East on Interstate 80. We urge all motorists to be on the lookout for this car, and to notify authorities if they see a Mini Cooper driven by a bat-like creature."

There were numerous sightings of Bat Boy following the theft, but police have been unable to locate him and he remains at large as of this writing.

"We know where Bat Boy has been during his little adventure -- we just don't know where he is now," notes FBI Special Agent Jack Trasker.

"We've been tracking his movements via reports of gas station drive-offs -- apparently Bat Boy is stealing gas when the tank runs low and drives away before police can respond."

Bat Boy learned how to drive while working with the U.S. military combating terrorism in Afghanistan.

Secret military files leaked to Weekly World News report that he stole at least two Jeeps and a tank during his stint there.

Since returning to the United States, Bat Boy's behavior has become increasingly erratic.

Three months ago he escaped from government custody and became a fugitive.

Police reports collected from stunned onlookers put Bat Boy in at least three different states. Sitings include:
The Detroit Zoo, where he was believed to be looking for a quick snack.
Drive-through of an Indiana donut shop. Several police officers taking a break in the shop gave chase, but Bat Boy managed to lose them in traffic.
Interstate chase in Ohio. With cops in hot pursuit, Bat Boy whizzed down the Interstate at speeds in excess of 100 miles an hour.

Authorities are desperate to recapture Bat Boy, and have asked the nation's driving public to immediately report anything unusual. FBI and police scoured the tri-state area via car and helicopter, but they're no closer to capturing Bat Boy than they were three months ago.

"Hell, he could be a thousand miles from here by now," notes Agent Trasker, who has been on Bat Boy's tail since he escaped government custody.

"For someone so weird, he manages to hide himself pretty easily. With winter just around the corner, he'll probably head south.

"We already have task forces assembled in Georgia, North Carolina and Florida so when he shows up, we'll be ready."

In the meantime, the owner of the stolen Mini Cooper says he probably won't press charges should Bat Boy finally be captured.

"I hope Bat Boy learns his lesson and turns himself in," the man says. "I just want my Mini Cooper back."

Check out the witnesses photo's in the current (January 2003 Special) "Newsstand Issue" on sale now!

Published on: 01/06/2003

Your Weekly World Tools
Printer Friendly

ARE JAMES CARVILLE & BAT BOY KIN?
-A BLOOD TEST WILL PROVE IT!

By MIKE FOSTER

BAT BOY has hundreds of living relatives in America -- and famed Democratic strategist James Carville is probably one of them!

That's the astonishing assertion of a Chicago scientist who has just completed the most extensive DNA tests ever conducted on the bat-like mutant.

"My research shows that Bat Boy is closely related to Homo sapiens -- but he shares certain rare genes only with a small portion of the human population," declares Dr. Robert Hensky.

"These individuals have 10 telltale physical and behavioral characteristics that we've identified -- and Mr. Carville appears to score a perfect 10.

"Without a blood test, it's impossible to confirm that Mr. Carville is kin to Bat Boy, but if we go by these outward traits, they appear to be close cousins." Feisty Carville, who steered Bill Clinton's successful presidential bid, is best known to the public as co-host of CNN's no-holds-barred political debate show Crossfire.

While outspoken Carville -- nicknamed the "Ragin' Cajun" -- is famous for being hyper-aggressive, no one has questioned his place in the human species before.

"This news is bound to rattle Carville," says a Democratic party source. "If he and his wife Mary Matalin -- a staunch Republican -- weren't worried about how their kids would turn out before, they've got to be now."

HERE, from the expert, are 10 traits Bat Boy appears to share with his human kinfolk:

1. Bald, misshapen head.

2. Frightening, sharp toothed grin.

3. Comes from the South. "Like Bat Boy, who first surfaced in West Virginia, most of his relatives are found in the South," notes Dr. Hensky. "Mr. Carville was born in Louisiana."

4. Flails arms wildly when excited.

5. Combative. Like Bat Boy, who's bitten dozens of people, Carville relishes a good fight.

6. Weird, cackling laugh.

7. Super-acute hearing. CNN staffers have learned not to bad-mouth Carville behind his back.

8. Physical agility.

9. Dog-like loyalty. "While other Clinton cronies ducked for cover during Monica-gate, Carville stood by his man," Dr. Hensky observes.

10. Navigates in dark. Carville often wears sunglasses at night.

Scientists have puzzled over the origins of Bat Boy ever since the strange feral child was discovered in a cave in 1992. One long-held theory is that the pointy eared freak belongs to a subspecies that diverged from humanity during the Ice Age and took refuge underground.

To test the theory, Dr. Hensky obtained a blood sample taken from Bat Boy when he was treated at a Chicago hospital in 2001.

"My findings support that theory," says Dr. Hensky.

Published on: 05/27/2005
Thanks to http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/search/

SlipknoT
Originally posted by GoodiesGirl
observes.

10. Navigates in dark. Carville often wears sunglasses at night.

I wear my Sunglasses at Night! cool

Lana
Reason enough for him to be shot.

s|m
What the f**k?

GoodiesGirl
Originally posted by s|m
What the f**k?
go to www.weeklyworldnews.com click search type in "Bat Boy"

s|m
erm.. right erm

Ken Kenobi
go to www.weeklyworldnews.com click search type in "Bat Boy"

You do realize that's a bunch of bullshit, right?

BadKitty
look at that mouth...of coarse I'd date him

s|m
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I was about to say that laughing out loud

SlipknoT
You do realize that's a bunch of bullshit, right? I think she thinks its real...

GoodiesGirl
Yes I do.If he were real he would be dead or in containment

GoodiesGirl
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I think she thinks its real...
No,but the magazine does.

Hulk Power
That thing is disgusting. sick I wonder what girl WOULD go out with him?

SlipknoT
Bat girl? erm

Ken Kenobi
No,but the magazine does.

Look at the site again, they have a poll...Which WWN characterp do you like the best?

Basically they admitted to making it up.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by BadKitty
look at that mouth...of coarse I'd date him
man, chris o donnell has really let himself go.

baddspellahl4
1. he's ugly as freakin shit and 2. he's a freakin he so hell no

baddspellahl4
and sorry for the double posts but weekly world news is the shittiest new in the world. they make up ridiculous stories to get you to read it

XIA
EWW! SOMEONE VOTED YES!!! sick

Ladyluck
I would date him in a second...look at those huge dreamy eyes and sexy lips

DarkCanadian
http://www.wm.edu/theatre/batboy2.jpg
DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEMON!!!!!!

baddspellahl4
2 ppl actually sick

XIA
eww! sick

Ladyluck
laughing

DarkCanadian
I feel like shooting myself in the head now.

Ladyluck
hahahaha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.