TPM Anakin versus every EU character ever made

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
According to the logic of all you Eu hatin', movie lovin' "Mace/Yoda/Sidious/Anakin/Luke/Han Solo/Greedo/and all other movie characters pwn all" fanboys from hell, Annie should win this.

HimoKun
Anakin wins. no contest. I mean, he could just blink and kill all these posers.

Darth Somebody
I only thought Revan and NJO Luke could kill people with a blink of their eyes. I mean, both ARE Force gods...

My mistake.

2Tidus!
WTF is this??? Anakin's a little kid! Kit Fisto would kill him!

Unless... Anakin runs all the jedi over with ihs pod racer stick out tongue.

This thread is stupid and ****ed up!

darthrevan89
Originally posted by 2Tidus!
WTF is this??? Anakin's a little kid! Kit Fisto would kill him!

Unless... Anakin runs all the jedi over with ihs pod racer stick out tongue.

This thread is stupid and ****ed up!

Its a joke thread. Janus is simply being his brilliant self again. smokin'

Dark Thor
yep TPM Anakin could take on the wookie, clones, rebels, jedi, gungans, ewoks, and everyone else in .00000000001 second

Darth Windu
This is kind of an overkill thread Janus. I think you need to add some superheroes, Pokemon, and the Greek Gods to even this one out.

darth zamorak
overoverkill

anakin kills darth revan
anakin destroys exar kun
anakin demolishes marka ragnos
anakin pwns naga sadow
anakin slaughters darth bane
anaklin owns tulak hord

need i say more?

General Zodiac
TPM= The Phantom Menace. Anakin was 9. He would get killed!

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
According to the logic of all you Eu hatin', movie lovin' "Mace/Yoda/Sidious/Anakin/Luke/Han Solo/Greedo/and all other movie characters pwn all" fanboys from hell, Annie should win this.

Oh c'mon, Revan, Luke, Yoda, Exar, and Mace together would get slaughtered even if they had the sun crusher cuz Anakin's the chosen one.

Now, that turkey sandwich on my kitchen table might have a chance on the other hand...

darth zamorak
emperor's turkey sandwich might put a up a fight but he would be overpowered by anakin

Darth_Janus
Hm. I think you're all right. There needs to be some Greek gods, turkey sandwiches, and Navy SEALS to aid Anakin's opposition.

But he still wins, of course.

Emperor Revan
How about two turkey sandwiches and a dancing chicken? Even the "chosen one" would have trouble against that.

Darth_Janus
Only if the chicken was wearing a pink headband and had a fanny pack.

Fishy
Even then Anakin could kill him.

He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.

Okay so its from another movie but it applies

Darth_Janus
Amen, brutha.

Darth Windu
Janus. The POKEMON!!!!!! You need the Pikachu's and some Ash Ketchup's and such. Not to mention Barney and his little green dudes.

Darth_Janus
And some Flygirls. Gotta have some Flygirls.

Darth Windu
Oh yeah

Fishy
And Monica Lowinsky..

You need Monica Lowinsky, she is the only woman ever to almost bring down the most powerful man on earth by going down.

Darth_Janus
lmao.... Noice wording there.

Great Vengeance
TPM anakin is too adorable to die so he would win.

PloKoonFanatic
Give Anakin a giant ship, no force allowed, and no weapons are allowed exept for Anakin's ship, and then he will win.

General Zodiac
Let Anakin team up with Dooku, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Mace, Maul, Sidious, and everyone (not UE) else and he'll win.

PloKoonFanatic
THIS IS THE FREAKING PHANTOM MENACE ANAKIN!!!!! HE ONLY USED A FREAKING SHIP IN THAT MOVIE! A 9 year old taking out quadrillions just doesn't sound right.

General Zodiac
If he gets help from everyone in the movies including the DeathStar.

Fishy
He would still get owned fast.

General Zodiac
No he would hide like in TPM.

Fishy
Then the rest of those bastards would lose.

General Zodiac
Yoda and Mace would kill most of them.

Fishy
laughing well maybe the troops.

General Zodiac
sysph
Yeah. Those basically makes up 75% of both the UE and movies.

Great Vengeance
EU has nihilus and sekot so they win.

Illustrious
Dude, is this serious? TPM Anakin would kick so much but that the entire planet of Tatoine would be littered with bodies. Let's just throw in every character that has ever made a cameo just for good measure and cannon fodder for the GOD that is 9 year old Anakin. Yippee!

Darth_Frobo
Anakins the chosen one so he could beat anyone, even an unholy army of garden gnomes from naboo couldn't take him he could probably kill Exar with a spoon because after all he's in the movies and exar isn't. The only chance that anything could beat him would beat him without despite the fact he has no training or weapons would be the entire imperial army but with all the solidiers replaced by Janus's dancing chickens with fannypacks and pink headbands otherwise this is just over kill he could beat all the ancient sith and NJO luke combined no one stands a chance against his 9 year old whining powers this is just an overkill thread guys, what's next 3p0 with no limbs against all the ancient sith lords, the golden boy would mess them UP after all he is a movie character.

Darth_Janus
Amen, Frobo.

Darth Kronos
ugh ...another waste of thread space

Darth_Janus
Excuse me?

Darth Kronos
Think about it he doesnt even know that he has the force until after mid-movie what the hell is he gonna do ask for instructions..."excuse me Master Fisto how do u turn this think on?

Darth Kronos
thing*

Emperor Revan
Why didn't you just say: I'm a newb and don't know what sarcasm and total joke thread is? It woulda made you sound smarter.

Darth_Janus
Aye yai. The flood continues.

Darth Kronos
no really...but there r people on this thread who r takin it seriously

Darth_Frobo
those people are called idiots Kronos and they're names have been put on an execution list by the anti-n00b squad of Janus's Reich soon they will be sleeping with the fishes and I will be enjoying my cookies.

Darth Kronos
laughing ROFL

Darth_Janus
Darth Frobo takes his job seriously. Do not offend him, or risk a wet nap in a dark, deep river somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.