galaxy gun vs death star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simpsons
which one will win

mad

General Zodiac
Death Star all the way!!

Great Vengeance
The death star is classic so it will win.

darthrevan89
What in the nine hells is the Galaxy Gun? I have never read the New Jedi Order Series since I think there a lame excuse to extend the stortline. In fact I have not read any of the post ROTJ books.

Darth Somebody
The Galaxy Gun was a superweapon employed by the reborn clone of Emperor Palpatine. Palpatine didn't die at Endor, and had been staving away using the Dark Side of The Force. His subconscious and soul entered a waiting clone body. It was a much younger (mid 20s) body. Palpatine then retook the Empire and led it to the brink of victory.

He turned Luke to the Dark side, by summoning him to Byss. Luke knew he couldn't defeat Palpatine outright, so he joined the Dark Side. When Leia eventually broke Palpatine's grip on Luke - Palpatine used the Galaxy Gun to threaten the galaxy.

After Palpatine was killed (for the final time) - the Galaxy Gun launched a projectile headed for Coruscant - but was sucked in by Byss's gravity - which cultivated in the destruction of the Emperor's stronghold and the entire planet.

Darth_Rankkor
Still waiting for that fu**in book :P the death star would win

Darth Windu
I hate the Dark Empire series

General Zodiac
Death Star all the way. The strongest weapon the galaxy ever had. Besides the force.

DiamondBullets
The Sun Crusher would destory them both!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.