Reading, in multiple contexts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
I've noticed this a few places around KMC for a while now, so I wanted to raise the issue.

Has anyone noticed, been puzzled by or grown tired of posters saying "I can't be bothered to read that." and such?

If you find reading books etc boring, fair enough (although I disagree).

Though wouldn't you say it's a bit - I don't know - silly to come on a messageboard (where the purpose is to read, reply and discuss) and complain that a post is too long?

When you've decided it's too long, why then make a reply saying "Can't be bothered"? Why not just ignore the thread?

Anyone find it distressing that people actually find reading a chore, on a site where it's a core function? Despite taking the time to sign up to the messageboard.

-AC

BackFire
Psh, I'm not going to read all that.

silver_tears
That pisses me off to no end, why bother replying at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire
I think it's more dependant on the actual way the body of words is presented, then the amount of words in the body.

For example - I usually have no problem reading something long if it's broken down into defined paragraphs, with proper spacing and such. However, if you take the same amount of words (or even less, sometimes) and just put them in a big block, totally devoid of any spacing or paragraphs, then I generally won't bother reading it because it's too much of a pain and is to stressful on the eyes. It looks like more text even though it may be the same amount.

It's more about presentation and how easy a post is on the eyes then the number of actual words.

silver_tears
That is true too, or if the punctuation is missing in the post. If people don't put a space between sentences and such, I find it hard to read.

Morning_Glory
I am one of those people that post "Im not going to read all that" .. meh

cause I cant be bothered to read extremely long postings... especially if it is all just blah blah blah blah...

btw... I love to read books ....but I just want to read quick posts on here
blah blah

Cinemaddiction
That's why sometimes I refrain from writing reviews. I'd like to think that my opinion means something, what seeing 1,000 movies a month, and being somewhat respected and knowledgible.

But, I know what you mean, AC.

Lana
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I am one of those people that post "Im not going to read all that" .. meh

cause I cant be bothered to read extremely long postings... especially if it is all just blah blah blah blah...

btw... I love to read books ....but I just want to read quick posts on here
blah blah

Then why bother posting "I'm not going to read that"?

I really can't stand when people do that. If you're not going to bother reading the post, then don't reply.

So yeah, I could say that it bothers me quite a bit.

PVS
i would only post it as a criticism for presentation.
if someone cant take the time to post separated paragraphs
or just flood the page with useless crap with a kernal of useful info,
then yes, the message is warranted.

if its just to say "i dont want to read"....then yeah wtf is the point of posting that

Fëanor
i've always wondered about that also....if it's too long a post to read, then be considerate about said poster of long quotes and click the back button or what have you....

rather than clutter that thread with "i can't be bothered...or i'll read it later and post something that may or may not makes sense or even have anything to do with said post only because said reader decided to skim over that rather quite long post than actually reading it..."

Bardock42
But people seriously...do you expect me to read anything Deano or Novusordo (or whatever his name is) post?.....its long and mostly nonsensical....no offense I like you but still.......

Clovie
Originally posted by BackFire
I think it's more dependant on the actual way the body of words is presented, then the amount of words in the body.

For example - I usually have no problem reading something long if it's broken down into defined paragraphs, with proper spacing and such. However, if you take the same amount of words (or even less, sometimes) and just put them in a big block, totally devoid of any spacing or paragraphs, then I generally won't bother reading it because it's too much of a pain and is to stressful on the eyes. It looks like more text even though it may be the same amount.

It's more about presentation and how easy a post is on the eyes then the number of actual words. i agree

also if it is written in some weird quasi-language..i'm usually not reading it.
but also not posting (usually)

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I've noticed this a few places around KMC for a while now, so I wanted to raise the issue.

Has anyone noticed, been puzzled by or grown tired of posters saying "I can't be bothered to read that." and such?

Though wouldn't you say it's a bit - I don't know - silly to come on a messageboard (where the purpose is to read, reply and discuss) and complain that a post is too long?

When you've decided it's too long, why then make a reply saying "Can't be bothered"? Why not just ignore the thread?

Anyone find it distressing that people actually find reading a chore, on a site where it's a core function? Despite taking the time to sign up to the messageboard.

-AC

I cant be botherd to read all that

PVS
Psh, I'm not going to read all that.

^^^^

as you can see, it was funny the first time

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PVS
^^^^

as you can see, it was funny the first time
damn im always late!!

Im guessing you see stuff like that on Ush posts all the time laughing out loud

Lana
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav,
damn im always late!!

Im guessing you see stuff like that on Ush posts all the time laughing out loud

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen a response like that on one of his posts, because even though they can be long, they're always well thought-out and broken into paragraphs and stuff.

Originally posted by Clovie
i agree

also if it is written in some weird quasi-language..i'm usually not reading it.
but also not posting (usually)

Yeah. If I don't read a post, I don't reply, simple as....

Clovie
I think i've seen that comment about some of Ush's posts...
it was some example and it was veeeery long (i haven't read that btw embarrasment)

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Lana
Actually, I don't think I've ever seen a response like that on one of his posts, because even though they can be long, they're always well thought-out and broken into paragraphs and stuff.

Yeah. If I don't read a post, I don't reply, simple as....
simple as toast

Lana
simple as toast

laughing out loud it wasn't meant to be one of those "finish the sentence" things, I always just say "simple as" as short for "it's as simple as that".

Bardock42
laughing out loud it wasn't meant to be one of those "finish the sentence" things, I always just say "simple as" as short for "it's as simple as that".
Oh I understand...so not toast...maybe simple as books?

Grand Moff Gav,

erm its as simple as that....pice of toast?

Shakyamunison
I should be honest, I have something to say, but I only read half way down. By that time, my eyes where popping, my brain bursting and I end up saying exactly what the person before me just said.

Grand Moff Gav,
i do that onccasin i wish i could spell!

whirlysplat

-AC

Absolutely! and then they make a comment in the thread with complete disregard to the content within.

Grand Moff Gav,
It is somthing we live with in KMC

<GMG>

whirlysplat
True but AC is right here, about this confused he is often wrong big grin but, he is often right big grin

Grand Moff Gav,
It is funny when people wright in text form,they dont seem to realise that we arnt on phones!You have to wonder though why join a "writing" forum if you dont want to wright?

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I should be honest, I have something to say, but I only read half way down. By that time, my eyes where popping, my brain bursting and I end up saying exactly what the person before me just said.

You must have a hard time reading books, with risk of explosion and all.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
You must have a hard time reading books, with risk of explosion and all.

lol

Just when I have opinion.

whirlysplat
It is funny when people wright in text form,they dont seem to realise that we arnt on phones!You have to wonder though why join a "writing" forum if you dont want to wright?

2day b4 u go, say wot u iz tinking big grin

Grand Moff Gav,
ahhh txtin n da no txtin post

whirlysplat
big grin god I hate that stuff even in texts

Grand Moff Gav,
strange but so do i i will ad it to my profile

Deano

-AC

i agree with you..happened in a couple of my threads

lil bitchiness

It's more about presentation and how easy a post is on the eyes then the number of actual words.

I absolutely agree.

PVS
try using paragraphs deano.

i dont know why you dont. if you dont, then far less people will read it.
so whats the point in typing then? may as well just go:

dfghasdufghlskjhdfglajkhsdfljkhouierhowebgvbxcvbjh
soudhfbphwpiughrpeuhgiushdfpguihpsdifguhpiuherwpui
ghpiudhfgpiushdpgiuhvkzxcnb;,mdfghasdufghlskjhdfgl
ajkhsdfljkhouierhowebgvbxcvbjhsoudhfbphwpiughrpeuh
giushdfpguihpsdifguhpiuherwpuighpiudhfgpiushdpgiuh
vkzxcnb;,mdfghasdufghlskjhdfglajkhsdfljkhouierhowe
bgvbxcvbjhsoudhfbphwpiughrpeuhgiushdfpguihpsdifguh
piuherwpuighpiudhfgpiushdpgiuhvkzxcnb;,mdfghasdufg
hlskjhdfglajkhsdfljkhouierhowebgvbxcvbjhsoudhfbphw
piughrpeuhgiushdfpguihpsdifguhpiuherwpuighpiudhfgp
iushdpgiuhvkzxcnb;,mdfghasdufghlskjhdfglajkhsdfljk
houierhowebgvbxcvbjhsoudhfbphwpiughrpeuhgiushdfpgu
ihpsdifguhpiuherwpuighpiudhfgpiushdpgiuhvkzxcnb;,m
iushdpgiuhvkzxcnb;,m

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Deano
i agree with you..happened in a couple of my threads

Hey Deano did you read the comments made about you and the illuminati

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
try using paragraphs deano.

i dont know why you dont. if you dont, then far less people will read it.
so whats the point in typing then? may as well just go:

iushdpgiuhvkzxcnb;,m

i copyed and pasted the info...it makes no difference whether it is in pargaraphs or not..your either willing to read it or you aint

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by Bardock42
But people seriously...do you expect me to read anything Deano or Novusordo (or whatever his name is) post?.....its long and mostly nonsensical....no offense I like you but still.......

It is so true

Deano
Originally posted by Bardock42

balls is it nonsensical
you claim it is all crap..but at the same time you dont read none of it

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t353647.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=331423&highlight=icke
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=320015&highlight=icke

tell me what you cant grasp

PVS
i copyed and pasted the info...it makes no difference whether it is in pargaraphs or not..your either willing to read it or you aint

thus proving my point that you dont post with the intention of having people actually read what you put down, but rather just to blow hot air and flood the thread to seem knowledgable.

i would think that since you are trying to educate all us mindless sheep, you would at least make the effort to make the info easy on the eyes.

just defeats the entire purpose of posting what you post. (not that there would be a purpose anyway...but you know what i mean)

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
thus proving my point that you dont post with the intention of having people actually read what you put down, but rather just to blow hot air and flood the thread to seem knowledgable.

i would think that since you are trying to educate all us mindless sheep, you would at least make the effort to make the info easy on the eyes.

just defeats the entire purpose of posting what you post. (not that there would be a purpose anyway...but you know what i mean)

cant you see the words what are posted on the thread?
it doenst matter how it is set out. the words are there
i post to seem knowledgable? wrong again..i dont do it for that at all..you assume to much
there is a purpose, if you cant see it then there is no hope for you
lets please not go down this road again

Lana
Deano, his point is if it's not broken into paragraphs, it makes it very hard on the eyes to read and even someone who's interested will likely give up.

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PVS

I wouldnt waste your fingers from someone who calls England the mother country (russia) and belives in a world order which makes no practicle sense and doesnt realise that England isnt even a country.He aint ever going to back down.

whirlysplat
I wouldnt waste your fingers from someone who calls England the mother country (russia) and belives in a world order which makes no practicle sense and doesnt realise that England isnt even a country.He aint ever going to back down.

its funny cause its true big grin

Deano
britain is called the mother country too ya dumb shit
n.w.o makes no practical sence...really dumb you are
tell me what makes no sense
england isnt a country..you are a stupid fool

Grand Moff Gav,
britain is called the mother country too ya dumb shit
n.w.o makes no practical sence...really dumb you are
tell me what makes no sense
england isnt a country..you are a stupid fool

well you brainless indoctranayed sheep England is a R E G I O N Scotland,England,Wales and NI make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain.England has no Government that it keeps to itself but Scotland does and here is the good point MPs from Scotland get to vote on issues that only apply to England and not Scotland. Ha

Deano
well you brainless indoctranayed sheep England is a R E G I O N Scotland,England,Wales and NI make up the United Kingdom of Great Britain.England has no Government that it keeps to itself but Scotland does and here is the good point MPs from Scotland get to vote on issues that only apply to England and not Scotland. Ha

well maybe england should not be allowed it the world cup then roll eyes (sarcastic)
england is a country

Grand Moff Gav,
well maybe england should not be allowed it the world cup then roll eyes (sarcastic)
england is a country

oh you are smart you judge world politics via the football teams

PVS

thats what is really irritating.
its directly tied to his ego and to properly structure his body of text would
be like bowing down and letting us win erm

deano, your manner of posting tells me that you're the type of person who talks AT someone as opposed to WITH someone. if this were not the case you would be remotely interested in what others take in as well as what you put out.

Grand Moff Gav,
england is a country
why does it not have a PM or what does it say on the front of your passport (if you have one)

Deano
oh you are smart you judge world politics via the football teams

you are smart too..you just said england is not a country roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grand Moff Gav,
you are smart too..you just said england is not a country roll eyes (sarcastic)
*slaps face* I forgot David Beckham is your Prime Minester and Sven is your King

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
thats what is really irritating.
its directly tied to his ego and to properly structure his body of text would
be like bowing down and letting us win erm

deano, your manner of posting tells me that you're the type of person who talks AT someone as opposed to WITH someone. if this were not the case you would be remotely interested in what others take in as well as what you put out.

dont tell me how to structure my body of text..you can understand perfectly well
just concentrate on yourself

Deano
*slaps face* I forgot David Beckham is your Prime Minester and Sven is your King

coudnt run the country no worse could they

Grand Moff Gav,
dont tell me how to structure my body of text..you can understand perfectly well
just concentrate on yourself

If you had the ability to write we wouldnt need to complain!

PVS
how arrogant and foolish.
fine, continue blowing hot air. i assure you that i am with the majority
who refuses to read a body of text which is not properly structured.

you act as if its MY way of writing. its the way of proper writing. if you cant learn it, then that is your problem, isnt it?

Deano
If you had the ability to write we wouldnt need to complain!

tell me what you cant understand please? sorry god didnt make you more intelligent

Grand Moff Gav,
coudnt run the country no worse could they

Didnt do grammer did you and my stupid non educated friend I dont want to get into a political rant but politicians make this United Kingdom what it is and at the moment we are doing just fine! Also try reading a different paper,the sport isnt all that good for proper news!

Grand Moff Gav,
tell me what you cant understand please? sorry god didnt make you more intelligent

No we can understand its just plain obnoxious of you not to use the simple tools of the English language you must have been taught at school!

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
how arrogant and foolish.
fine, continue blowing hot air. i assure you that i am with the majority
who refuses to read a body of text which is not properly structured.

you act as if its MY way of writing. its the way of the civilized world. if you cant learn it, then that is your problem, isnt it?

your the arrogent one pvs
listen to me..the writings on the other thread were coped and pasted on to there..it would take me ages to structure it out properly...i figured people can still have the intelligence to read it
im not gonna change for anyone..quit complaining for once

Grand Moff Gav,
your the arrogent one pvs
listen to me..the writings on the other thread were coped and pasted on to there..it would take me ages to structure it out properly...i figured people can still have the intelligence to read it
im not gonna change for anyone..quit complaining for once

It doesnt take intelligence to read you fool i also have noticed you like to use double full stops.. or even triple...(triple is when you do or have somthing three times)

Deano
Didnt do grammer did you and my stupid non educated friend I dont want to get into a political rant but politicians make this United Kingdom what it is and at the moment we are doing just fine! Also try reading a different paper,the sport isnt all that good for proper news!

i dont read the sport you foolish person
oh by the way you forgot to put a few comma's in your sentences
oh and you said 'isnt' its isn't'
do you see how i can be an annoying prat like you too? quit it please
yes we are doing fine..i was joking..im surprised a person of your intelligence didnt spot the joke

BackFire
watch the flames, guys.

PVS
funny, because the rest of us go through the trouble of structuring it properly.
if you actually READ what you regurgitate, you should have no problem in pinpointing appropriate pauses. but i guess i answered the question in that statement, didnt it?

Deano
No we can understand its just plain obnoxious of you not to use the simple tools of the English language you must have been taught at school!

i know the english language..when i type i do it fastly..
dont assume i cant use proper grammer, cos you will be making a fool of yourself

PVS
yes we are doing fine..i was joking..im surprised a person of your intelligence didnt spot the joke

ah, but you did read my post didnt you?
so it wasnt a waste of time was it?
see my point?

of coarse you dont.

btw...wtf is a prat?

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
funny, because the rest of us go through the trouble of structuring it properly.
if you actually READ what you regurgitate, you should have no problem in pinpointing appropriate pauses. but i guess i answered the question in that statement, didnt it?

go through the trouble then

post a long sentence with your lovely grammar..i'll post how i like...people can still understand either way...just relax for once

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
ah, but you did read my post didnt you?
so it wasnt a waste of time was it?
see my point?

of coarse you dont.

btw...wtf is a prat?

no i dont..your right for once roll eyes (sarcastic)

a prat is a word used in england a lot..kinda means stupid

Grand Moff Gav,

I did spot the joke yes,thanks for the complement although it was a bad attempt at appeasement.

i know the english language..when i type i do it fastly..
dont assume i cant use proper grammer, cos you will be making a fool of yourself

I can understand that i often make spelling mistakes that way but i always know which way the words are meant to go!

PVS
its not about grammar deano.

you must realise that (watch the bouncing ball): N-O-B-O-D-Y
reads the articles you post.

now, who's problem is that? theirs? well, they didnt go through any trouble at all. they open your thread or see your post, notice that its just a mountain of unstructured text, and blow it off. no trouble at all and no time wasted.

you on the otherhand.......

ever notice how out of every article you post nobody quotes a singe sentence?
do you think thats just a cooincidence?

Grand Moff Gav,
Junk Posts is the name i will give to Deano's work.

Deano
It doesnt take intelligence to read you fool i also have noticed you like to use double full stops.. or even triple...(triple is when you do or have somthing three times)

i know.....does it matter?...does it matter how many i use..quit being a pompous fool

Grand Moff Gav,
i know.....does it matter?...does it matter how many i use..quit being a pompous fool

Whose the more foolish,the fool or the fool who cant use punctuation?

Bardock42
I like to do that too....makes things more easy......people seriously....take a step back.....breath...and shut up..........

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
its not about grammar deano.

you must realise that (watch the bouncing ball): N-O-B-O-D-Y
reads the articles you post.

now, who's problem is that? theirs? well, they didnt go through any trouble at all. they open your thread or see your post, notice that its just a mountain of unstructured text, and blow it off. no trouble at all and no time wasted.

you on the otherhand.......

ever notice how out of every article you post nobody quotes a singe sentence?
do you think thats just a cooincidence?

if no one has the brain capacity to read a post,,no matter how it is set out,then there is no hope

whirlysplat
watch the flames, guys.

Come on Backfire Deano is just get his weakly roasting for his trolling posts, I no longer believe Deano means a word he says. He is posted to get a reaction which others are more than willing to provide.

PVS
then i guess everyone in the literate world is frikin retarded except for you deano. i guess you are just too good to post here. perhaps you should find another forum where there are other enlightened geniuses who are at least comparable to your greatness.

Deano
Whose the more foolish,the fool or the fool who cant use punctuation?

why do i have to be like you and everyone else
accept the way i post, and get on with it, theres no point in banging on about it..wait im getting attacked and pressured to change the way i post!!maybe i should give in and listen to them..no

you can understand what i write,,simple as that

Lana
if no one has the brain capacity to read a post,,no matter how it is set out,then there is no hope

Deano. It is VERY hard on the eyes to try and read a massive block of text that is not structured in any way. It has nothing to do with brain capacity. But if you want people to actually read your posts, then take the time to break it into paragraphs.

Grand Moff Gav,

You did it again two commas!

I said it before i'll say it again.It has nothing to do with not being able to read or having the intelligence too,its your innability to structure your posts,it annoys people.If you cant be botherd to structure it why should we bother to read it?

Deano
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Come on Backfire Deano is just get his weakly roasting for his trolling posts, I no longer believe Deano means a word he says. He is posted to get a reaction which others are more than willing to provide.

trolling?
shut the hell up mate..i never started this war on words

Grand Moff Gav,
trolling?
shut the hell up mate..i never started this war on words war of words,which is on words ha!

Deano
You did it again two commas!

I said it before i'll say it again.It has nothing to do with not being able to read or having the intelligence too,its your innability to structure your posts,it annoys people.If you cant be botherd to structure it why should we bother to read it?

dont read it then
im not forcing you

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
then i guess everyone in the literate world is frikin retarded except for you deano. i guess you are just too good to post here. perhaps you should find another forum where there are other enlightened geniuses who are at least comparable to your greatness.

no one is retarded.
i never said i was great either. just quit it pvs.you have proved your point. i understand what you are saying completly. just let me be who i am. if im a retard to you then so be it

Grand Moff Gav,
dont read it then
im not forcing you

The irony is I am perhaps the only person on KMC who reads your "Junk Posts" and I assure you more people would read them and take in what you say if you used the Laws of the English Language!

Deano
The irony is I am perhaps the only person on KMC who reads your "Junk Posts" and I assure you more people would read them and take in what you say if you used the Laws of the English Language!

why is it junk?
go on the thread i created and tell me why it is junk

whirlysplat
trolling?
shut the hell up mate..i never started this war on words

eek!

Grand Moff Gav,
why is it junk?
go on the thread i created and tell me why it is junk

I call them "Junk Posts" because like junk mail no-one takes time to read them.

Deano
I call them "Junk Posts" because like junk mail no-one takes time to read them.

even though some people do

Grand Moff Gav,
even though some people do #

just like junk mail where is your new thread?

PVS
if im a retard to you then so be it

when did i call you a retard? hmmmm?

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PVS
when did i call you a retard? hmmmm?

he is feeling hard done to

PVS
no, there is no need to call names.

i just find it sooooo curious that deano views his laziness in presenting a proper body of text as part of his very identity. that is most disturbing.

Deano
i know you didnt call me a retard
but everyone is making a big deal over some grammer

Deano
#

just like junk mail where is your new thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t353647.html

Grand Moff Gav,
Originally posted by PVS
no, there is no need to call names.

i just find it sooooo curious that deano views his laziness in presenting a proper body of text as part of his very identity. that is most disturbing.

He must be from Yorkshire or a shire laughing out loud j/k

No he is just a social formalist. I hate them check my profile for all things i hate.

whirlysplat
I hate very little, hate like fear hurts me to muchbig grin

Grand Moff Gav,
I hate very little, hate like fear hurts me to muchbig grin

there you go then

Deano
hate me
thats your problem in life

whirlysplat
hate me

I could never hate you Deano...................your funny laughing out loud

Grand Moff Gav,
hate me

a joke my friend a joke

Shakyamunison
hate me

I don't hate you...

I don't like it when I can't read something because it's so badly formated.

Let me restate that:

Idon'tlikeitwhenIc
an'treadsomethin
gbecauseit'ssobad
lyformated.

Deano
I don't hate you...

I don't like it when I can't read something because it's so badly formated.

Let me restate that:

Idon'tlikeitwhenIc
an'treadsomethin
gbecauseit'ssobad
lyformated.

its not as bad as that though is it??
well is it?
i dont think so

Deano
I could never hate you Deano...................your funny laughing out loud

i know rolling on floor laughing

whirlysplat
i know rolling on floor laughing

I admire the duality of your posting as I cannot use the T word without offending you wink

PVS
well is it?
i dont think so

in a large enough body of text, it has a similar overwhelming effect, so yea, its about as bad. both are unreadable.

Shakyamunison
well is it?
i dont think so

No..

I was just being funny.

whirlysplat
No..

I was just being funny.

trust me shaky Deano is funny laughing out loud you need to work at it wink

Deano
Originally posted by PVS
in a large enough body of text, it has a similar overwhelming effect, so yea, its about as bad. both are unreadable.

its not unreadable

whirlysplat
its not unreadable

No its not, just very, very hard to read big grin

Shakyamunison

Oh well...

whirlysplat
Oh well...

Its not a problem, I am not saying you have no hope, I am saying you need to maybe.......... go to clown school. Deano went, I believe, thats why he is the clown of this forum. The forum monkey as it were.

Yes Deano (the forum monkey) laughing out loud

Shakyamunison
Its not a problem, I am not saying you have no hope, I am saying you need to maybe.......... go to clown school. Deano went, I believe, thats why he is the clown of this forum. The forum monkey as it were.

I'll get over it

one of these days...

whirlysplat
I'll get over it

one of these days...

Good cause I would hate to think of it holding you back in life.

Shakyamunison
Good cause I would hate to think of it holding you back in life.

Now that's funny.

Grand Moff Gav,

am i funny?

CorderaMitchell

I agree I love reading, and it indirectly says alot about a persons learning and intelligence. Faster readers are usally faster learners.
-AC

whirlysplat
am i funny?

Not like Deanobig grin

Alpha Centauri
This thread is frightening.

When did spelling and typing correctly become a chore or a bad thing? Truly astonishing.

-AC

Deano

you are the clown as you make about as much sense as a rabbit..you continue to flame me to get laughs from other people.jerks do things like that, you belong in the off topic forum.

Deano
I admire the duality of your posting as I cannot use the T word without offending you wink

you cant offend me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.