What a Moron.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
so, the other night i was standing in the parking lot of a local grocery store, talking to a cop buddy of mine. he went to his car to answer his radio, and this scummy dude walks up to me and tries to sell me drugs. my cop friend was RIGHT THERE, IN FULL UNIFORM, IN HIS CRUISER!!!!! i told the "dealer" to get the hell away from me before i narced on him. laughing out loud

Piggle Humsy
laughing out loud

Drugs..they eat peoples brains!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
dude, the cop was RIGHT THERE!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
so, the other night i was standing in the parking lot of a local grocery store, talking to a cop buddy of mine. he went to his car to answer his radio, and this scummy dude walks up to me and tries to sell me drugs. my cop friend was RIGHT THERE, IN FULL UNIFORM, IN HIS CRUISER!!!!! i told the "dealer" to get the hell away from me before i narced on him. laughing out loud

Ever consider that the guy might have been on drugs?...Last time i'm hiring him again, no matter if he is my wifes brother...

Morning_Glory

did your friend get him

and was your friend hot in his uniform? droolio

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
did your friend get him

and was your friend hot in his uniform? droolio laughing

bilb
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Ever consider that the guy might have been on drugs?...Last time i'm hiring him again, no matter if he is my wifes brother...

laughing laughing

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by bilb
laughing laughing

Hey it's a family buisness...

http://www.colostate.edu/Orgs/LASO/Colombia/colombia_flagmap.gif

*starts singing national anthem*

Rogue Jedi
did your friend get him

and was your friend hot in his uniform? droolio
dunno about that. he is a bit of a player, though.

silver_tears
yea, cops are so hot droolio

Morning_Glory
dunno about that. he is a bit of a player, though.

gross

The Tired Hiker
So, did I tell you guys that I'm a cop? whistle

PINBALL
He was probably stoned

Rogue Jedi
TH, the dirty sergeant!!!!!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
So, did I tell you guys that I'm a cop? whistle

are you really?

The Tired Hiker
pirate

The Tired Hiker
are you really?

Hell no. no2

Rogue Jedi
TH and i are both cops.

RaventheOnly
And i'm the Commissioner police --------> pirate2

The Tired Hiker
I'm a good cop with a bad attitude! zorro

Rogue Jedi
i am a sissy cop with a water pistol.

PrinceofBlades
Well I'm a crooked drug lord who owns all the crooked cops (which is ninty-eight percent of the police department) heheh life is good smokin'

Rogue Jedi
*sprays TH with water*

silver_tears
woo babay take it off!!!! eek

Rogue Jedi
*runs away fully clothed*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.