Team Sanchez vs. Jackass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
I have seen a lot of both and i think that team sanchez is funnier than Jackass what do you guys think

The Tired Hiker
I've never even heard of this team Sanchez. confused I'm a loyal Jackass-o-holic. happy

PINBALL
Team sanchez is basicly the British version of Jackass they do way funnier things jackass is still funny but it gets old sanchez is on now were i am on mtv 2

Cinemaddiction
I was watching Team Sanchez a few minutes ago..their stuff is really stale, and Viva la Bam trumps virtually every other show like this.

PINBALL
No viva la bam doesnt match to team sanchez today isnt all that great of an episode if you see the one were there working at a work site thats a funny one

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
I was watching Team Sanchez a few minutes ago..their stuff is really stale, and Viva la Bam trumps virtually every other show like this.

Yeah, Viva la Bam kicks ass, as does jackass. I can't help but love those guys. smile

PINBALL
There funny dont get me wrong i just think that Team sanchez has the upper hand

The Tired Hiker
I wish I had MTV2. erm

PINBALL
O thats why you havnt seen team sanchez

The Tired Hiker
Yeah, allz I have is basic cable. erm

SlipknoT
Team Sanchez is just stupid and very little humor....Jackass is Hilarious.

The Tired Hiker
The last jackass thing i did was let a banana slug crawl on my pooper. eek!

PINBALL
Team Sanchez does different things but Jackass does the same thin ober and ober again but its still funny just not as funny as Sanchez

JacopeX
VIVA LA BAM RULES EXCEPT the skate boarding part and the Metal. They both suck. I like the rest of the episodes.

Team sanchez is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jackass is Crazier!!!!!!!!!!

Deano
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291546&highlight=dirty
i created this thread ages ago

both are great shows but dirty sanchez guys are way more crude

SpeadyGonzalez1
id say Team Sanchez is also better ther funnier to me
and yes jackass has gotten a bit old...a little bit to old...
and viva la bam and...wildboys...there ok but there not HAHAHA type funny yes

Punkrocker182
team Sanchez is funnier, crazier and crude viva la bam is just rubbish i mean its funny but not HAHAHA funny i only watch because of the rock the skating also the hot guys but there the only reasons and jackass they just did the same stunts over and over again it just got old and boring fast but the movie was pretty good

stunna1773
i dont like team sanchez

maryhinge
Here;s a clip from Team Sanchez. I think you;ll agree they're in a league of their own..
http colon slash slahs media.putfile.com/irish-drunk-dudes--hahaha

vintageSW77
Sanchez is far more disgusting than Jackass although i prefer Jackass as the people involved are more likeable and it got me into THE MISFITS and made me rediscover THE DEAD KENNEDYS after a long time not listening

Mind you i only watch Viva La Bam for DON VITO...he rules!

maryhinge
Far more disgusting but they also seem to enjoy themselves far more which makes it kind of infectious.

Impediment
Jackass still has 2 movies under the belt.

Black Adam
Jackass makes me laugh

team Sanchez makes me switch the channel.

Ultraman Baltan
Sanchez sucks, Jackass is funny, and I never saw Viva La Bam. Wild Boys beats them all in a heartbeat.

johnnynashville
JACKASS

minus- hot guys- originality- talent- skills-johnny knoxville-steveo-chris pontius- outrageous stunts-anything funny- cleverness/wit- insanity- bam- weeman-amazingness

plus+ flabby disgusting europeans with disgusting hair+boringness+retardness+ a guy *almost* short enough to be weeman, but incredibly lame + occasional appearances by hideous british girls+ unsuccessful attempts of doing funny, outrageous things that end up being average boring things anyone could/would do if they were as bored and depressed as these people must be because how lame and disgusting they are
equals=
Team sanchez.

sam768
Jackass is over did it and the movies were just boring i prefer watching the older episodes. Viva la bam is just some over paid dickhead that has tantrums when someone pulls a prank on him. Wildboys probably the 2 people that were the funniest in jackass is brilliant

Dirty Sanchez is hilarious pancho is the only fat one there and hardly any of their stunts the jackass crew would ever do. And i think their attempts at being are pretty successful more than i could say for bam who just milks it for the money now. i dont think people would cut off their own finger and drink someones fat. so most of the person aboves reasons are pretty flawed.

Theres no talent to what they do and sanchez rape jackass on outrageous stunts. eek!

Mindset
Anyone who likes Sanchez more is obviously legally retarded.

starlock
Jackass for the stomp!

Sanchez can take the most boring bit...of getting a soccor player to kick balls at them..over and over..and then find another soccor player...repeat..lame...and people say jackass repeats the same gags...ridiculous!...i rarely find myself smiling let alone laughing at sanchez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.