Underground Hip-Hop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Viktor Vaughn
ug hip hop discussion here. who's your favorite artist(s), upcoming albums?, favorite albums, awesome collabs?

ive been a big fan of atmosphere/slug for the longest time now. i dont think anyone can top slug's musical genious. i also like MF DOOM, aesop rock, eyedea and abilities, med, madlib, sage francis, and a lot more.

i also am a big fan of record labels.. definitive jux, rhymesayers, qn5 and stones throw.

xLiNdS x 622x
i despise hip hop no expression

koolruningz
It's a waste of time you posting in a hip hop thread then. I would guess you havent been exposed to underground hip hop either, it cant be compared to the shite on the TV.

xLiNdS x 622x
it wasnt a waste of time..i have nothing better to do

koolruningz
Sorry to hear that.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Viktor Vaughn
ug hip hop discussion here. who's your favorite artist(s), upcoming albums?, favorite albums, awesome collabs?

ive been a big fan of atmosphere/slug for the longest time now. i dont think anyone can top slug's musical genious. i also like MF DOOM, aesop rock, eyedea and abilities, med, madlib, sage francis, and a lot more.

i also am a big fan of record labels.. definitive jux, rhymesayers, qn5 and stones throw.

Atmosphere is great. Slug is one of the few MCs who doesn't have the "I'm better than you and you're a ***" mentality that kinda grates on me. There's something about the way he tells a story that's really fascinating.

hh?
Originally posted by Darth Revan
Atmosphere is great. Slug is one of the few MCs who doesn't have the "I'm better than you and you're a ***" mentality that kinda grates on me. There's something about the way he tells a story that's really fascinating.

we already have a hip hop thread but whatever

i pretty much agree with what Darth said thumb up

Viktor Vaughn
well, early stuff by slug from the the headshots tape kinda shows that side of him. but you know, people grow up, change, and mature. he says something like that in the liner notes of the re-release of headshots.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x

sad

Viktor Vaughn
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x

bless your close minded attitude.

SlipknoT
The only Hip Hop I listen to is Wu Tang, and some NWA.

Freaky Zeeky
Their good, you should listen to some Gang Starr too.

MF D00m
This is where hip-hop is at:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f59/t290148.html

hh?
yes^

Deathblow
I'm sorry to do this, cos there are a disappointingly small amount of hip-hop threads in this forum, but it has to be closed really. It's essentially the same as D00m's thread, which is already much older.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.