Star Warz Gangsta Rap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyropsycho
This thing is awesome.

There are two versions: original and special addition. You guys can discuss if you want but I would really like to know where to find it (either version) in some sort of file like .mp3, .wmv, etc. I gotta convert this thing for PSP smile. Happy Dance

Darth Zenemij
I've seen it I like both, funnyjunk.com is where you can find the original, and atomfilms, you can find the Special edition.

Elrariel
Oh I love it!!!!

My 5-year-old sister won't stop saying "I'm Yoda, I'm a soooooldier" though!!!!!!

Darth Zenemij
Heh, my 12 year old little sister keeps on saying you won't believe your eyes watch the X-wing rise, while doing some stupid dance. Happy Dance

SkatinWitAsaber
Im me on aim if u want the song so u can put it on ur mp3(itz already on mine)

Sith-Nerd
im your fatha! im your fatha!

chez
"It's not the North or the South side"
"No it's not"
"It's the Dark Side!"
"You are correct..." wink

Superfly4000
I got the song off lime wire, its great. i have it on a cd with all these other random songs Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Kronos
Yoda..why you bein a playa hata, you know that i still must confron lord Vader...but luke not ready are you but there a city in the clouds where they're keepin my crew, a jedi's gotta do what a jedi's gotta do...so now vader im comin for you..but now they have a Gansta Rap # 2...which IMO, really sucks (because Jar Jar is in it)...(and he says (me want to f*** you with me thumg) which is veery scary...but yeah The Gansta Rap is h-y-larious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.