Darth Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jpsmith5
Can anyone tell me what kind of force powers Revan held because I just started to get interested in the character?

Human Vader
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Revan

really cool dark lord, but he seems over rated cause n00bs think hes god

darth zamorak
you shoudl play knights of the old republic jp if you havent

Darth Zenemij
Oh god don't even get me started on the nOObs with Revan thinking hes god. He so so to me.

General Zodiac
Not to mention NJO Luke. He's not a god!

Great Vengeance
Exactly

Darth Plagues
Oh please...its not just the noobs that claimed he knows all...some of the senior members have as well...its really idiotic when they say that didn't say anything like that. Go too the "Proof of Darth Revan's abilities" thread and you'll see the many senior members that tried to say he knows all. Its really pathetic.

Please if you so at it to make fun of NJO Luke Skywalker name one thing that a senior members has said about him that is not happened in a book, movie, or movie script.

Human Vader
plagues, you started thatthread because you hate revan and you wouldnt listen to what anyone was telling you in that thread. people were saying things that revan has actually done and things that have been stated about him in the game. you just didnt want to listen to anything they were saying, so youre going to tell people they think revan knows all

darthrevan89
No one knows all.

Emperor Revan
I agree with Human Vader as usual.

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Human Vader
plagues, you started thatthread because you hate revan and you wouldnt listen to what anyone was telling you in that thread. people were saying things that revan has actually done and things that have been stated about him in the game. you just didnt want to listen to anything they were saying, so youre going to tell people they think revan knows all

If you read the thread you would actually realize I don't hate the character and senior members were claiming Revan knew all...obviouly you need to read it again if your claiming I hate the character.

Human Vader
i dont need to read it, i posted in it quite a few times, you do hate revan admit it. the hypocracy is that youre biased toward njo luke.

darthrevan89
I hate Luke. mad

Fishy
Not luke, just the writers of most Post ROTJ books... Somethings in there are just insane... People that don't feel the force, the absence of Dark and Light side and Luke turning Dark? Luke doing great things, yeah I can see him do that, but those things? It just ruins NJO for me.

JLRTENJAC
Revan Rocks!

Nactous
Lord Revan will wipe out all that opose him, all of them.

Darth_Frobo
Ahhh...plagues you do hate Revan and for why he's so great this is going to take me forever to type so you'd better appreciate it,

-At a young age Revan was considered to be extrordinarily powerful with nearly unlimited potential to the point where his master said that looking at him was like looking into the heart of the force.

-He quickly became a jedi master at the age of 25, the mandalorian wars broke out (the mandalorians being pretty much an army of jango fetts but better). The council forbade the jedi from going but Revan and his best friend malak went anyways taking many jedi with them and he took an army that was getting massacred and singlehandedly won the war fighting on the frontlines where he slaughtered them by the hundreds, he then discovered information on the star forge an ancient artifact of darkside power, he then traveled to numerous sith planets soaking up all the knowledge they had to offer him as well as lightside teachings from the jedi archives. He learned planets worth of powers from some of the greatest sith ever powers that were amazingly powerful powers that simply couldn't be learned elsewhere. He anhilated the mandalorians with ease(the mandalorians being the most powerful non-force users.) as well as the echani who had the ability to even predict entire wars before they happened.from there they turned on the republic destroying it easily thanks to the power of the star forge a weapons factory capable of making almost anything with minimal ressources, Revan used the force to harness a sun to his will much like earlier sith lords ability to manipulate stars. Revan killed or converted countless jedi numbering probably somewhere in the thousands and killed many republic solidiers.

-His apprentice turned on him when a jedi strike team tried to capture him, he survived but his mind was erased and reproggrammed to serve the republic. He then proceeded to, kill a ship worth of sith, anhilate two entire swoop gangs full of tough fighters, an entire sith military base and the exchange (the galaxys best organized crime organization full of bodyguards.) all this without the force and easily.

-He then was trained by the jedi again and with basically no training he defeated a full fledged dark jedi knight, mandalorians, and animals twisted by the darkside.

- Revan and his friends discovered star maps leading to the star forge and set out on a quest to find it he traveled to four planets to find it.

-Korriban homeworld of the sith. Revan raided two tombs worth of skilled assasin droids, tentarak (beasts twisted by the darkside that could easily kill a powerful jedi master) Revan killed three, two of them by himself at the same time without braking a sweat as well as an entire academy full of sith the galaxy's best bounty hunter and a tomb full of creatures twisted by the darkside.
Revan also collected darkside artifacts that increased his power.

-Tatooine. Revan killed sith knights sent to kill him, and a camp of tusken raiders maybe more, remember all this is easily and without any training.

-kayshkk homeworld of the wookies. Revan killed an extrordinarily powerful sith lord apprentice to the most powerful sith in the galaxy who was a master with the force who killed three sith solidiers in a heartbeat as well as the deadly predators of the shadowlands including yet another tentarak, he then wiped out a camp full of wookies.

- Revan was then captured by the dark lord malak the most powerful sith in the galaxy who killed two jedi knights in about 5 seconds while laughing and taunting revan. Revan killed the ship full of sith includinf numerous commando and special forces units and tons of sith knights/force users. He then fought malak forcing him to run away and try to escape, he then made a daring escape killing a fleet full of sith starfighters.

-Manaan, he destroyed a sith embassy full of assasin droids powerful sith masters and commando's, he then fought through a underwater station full of insane selkath.

-Revan followed the star map to the star forge but was forced to land on an uncharted world where he anhilated an entire race of rakatan including many rancor monsters (like a full grown one he faced on taris) he could literally kill 8 creatures at a time with his force lightning. he then raided a sith temple killing many many powerful force users and killer droids.

-The star forge. he fought through hundreds of assain droids, sith knights and force users as well as turrets and the full fury of the star forge. he then fought and killed malak up to nine times.

-After this he regained all his powers, just to give you an idea his master kreia killed the three most powerful jedi in the galaxy with a single lift of her hand and Revan surpassed her in every respect by far. Not only that but Revan has battle pre-cog to the point where he can not only predict entire wars before they happen but know his enemies every movement before they even think of them, that was the extent the greatest echani had it at and he not only surpassed them by far but slaughtered them by th thousands. With all this power he then went to singlehandedly fight the sith empire.

-All that being said he had such a great knowledge of force users and how to kill them that he programmed an assasin droid with tens of thousands of ways of killing them.

And that folks is why Revan is awesome, I don't think he's A god or all knowing but he's very powerful and knows more than almost certainly every other force user. Revan pwns!

Julie
Revan's powers vary force lightning is cool...choke is great too

Darth Plagues
Originally posted by Nactous
Lord Revan will wipe out all that opose him, all of them.

Oh please Darth Revan can't beat everybody...no one can.

exanda kane
But Revan comes closest I say, and we still dont know all about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.