I feel so sick! That was the worst Sesame Chicken I have ever eaten in my entire life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
My stomach feels like there is a little man running around with killing my insides! I went to a new Chinese restaraunt because I wanted to try something new. And I definitely did, but in a bad way. I ordered sesame chicken and my older bro got sesame beef. It was horrifying! Both of our meals were covered in this weird sugary substance! The sauce that was slathered all over it dried within minutes and became rock-solid. I ate some of it before I couldn't handle anymore and now I feel like I am going to puke or something...
sick

silver_tears
Take some ipecac thumb up

PINBALL
I went to claim Jumpers and after i threw up on the way home

SnakeEyes
Yo Jeff... What did you get there?

The Tired Hiker
No matter what you do, don't eat 'Pop Rocks' with Coke!

SnakeEyes
I don't think I'll be eating anything else for about a week. My lucky older brother threw it all up when we got home...

The Tired Hiker
That sux. erm

xLiNdS x 622x
sue.

DarthMandalore
Hope that the chicken was dead when they served it.

SnakeEyes
It tasted like Meat-candy... If you ever come across a restaraunt called Jemmy's Wok... NEVER GO THERE!

DarthMandalore
No, NEVER go to K-Bob's. That totally ruined any desire for steak that I'll ever have.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.