Will all le noobs quit being poser's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rob Owns You
You try to be like le almighty le crew but you just cant. So dont try to be like le crew or deano will come to your house and piss in your face

The Tired Hiker
So, what is le Crew? embarrasment

Rob Owns You
Le crew is le invention of Ken Kenobi, who came up with the name while wearing a jockstrap on his chin. And then there was like 4 members on for the whole night and invaded le OTF with random pointless threads. That my freind is le crew

Now wheres my f*cking dollar

DanZeke25
It is to stop.. IT.

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Rob Owns You
Le crew is le invention of Ken Kenobi, who came up with the name while wearing a jockstrap on his chin. And then there was like 4 members on for the whole night and invaded le OTF with random pointless threads. That my freind is le crew

Now wheres my f*cking dollar *hands over dollar*
So is 'le crew' what SlipknoT was talking about that I missed while i was on vacation??? confused

Rob Owns You
Get out of le thread this instance

DanZeke25
Yeah. Le Crew is what happened when you were gone.

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
*hands over dollar*
So is 'le crew' what SlipknoT was talking about that I missed while i was on vacation??? confused

Yes Slip is also in le crew, and you should be to my good freind, only the kings of randomness are allowed in le crew big grin

The Tired Hiker
Get out of le thread this instance Mee? confused

GuitarBunny
You try to be like le almighty le crew but you just cant. So dont try to be like le crew or deano will come to your house and piss in your face you talking bout AchohalicPoet?

Rob Owns You
Mee? confused

No that other guy, he need to get the hell out of le thread mad

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
you talking bout AchohalicPoet?

That is correct! dfgsedgfdfgtrdfg

DanZeke25
I was one of the first in Le Crew...

GuitarBunny
That is correct! dfgsedgfdfgtrdfg meh....i'm a genious cool

The Tired Hiker
Yes Slip is also in le crew, and you should be to my good freind, only the kings of randomness are allowed in le crew big grin

I am honored to be in 'le crew'. gunsmilie

Piggle Humsy
eatpop

*poses* swank

Rob Owns You
I am honored to be in 'le crew'. gunsmilie

Welcome to le crew TTH * hands over a complentary jockstrap and deanos foot to congratulate TTH on his achievment * cool

Lana
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I was one of the first in Le Crew...

No you weren't, you were never part of it.

DanZeke25
yeah i was

The Tired Hiker
Welcome to le crew TTH * hands over a complentary jockstrap and deanos foot to congratulate TTH on his achievment * cool fecky yeah cool

GuitarBunny
Welcome to le crew TTH * hands over a complentary jockstrap and deanos foot to congratulate TTH on his achievment * cool This is such a beautiful moment happy

GuitarBunny
yeah i was no you weren't coz most people in Le Crew don't like you

DanZeke25
well thats too bad.. because i was in it

Rob Owns You
This is such a beautiful moment happy

laughing out loud Now we get to watch the ceremony where TTH make his first " le " thread big grin Make a random thread TTH cool

Piggle Humsy
*watches*

fantasygirl
meh....i'm a genius cool U mispell it. I'll correct it for ya! big grin

The Tired Hiker
laughing out loud Now we get to watch the ceremony where TTH make his first " le " thread big grin Make a random thread TTH cool Just make up anything??? eek!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by fantasygirl
U mispell it. I'll correct it for ya! big grin Suck it smart ass stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
well thats too bad.. because i was in it Lay down the booze

Rob Owns You
Just make up anything??? eek!

Anything man big grin

GuitarBunny
Anything man big grin He's all grown up now *starts to cry*

DanZeke25
I have the posts to prove it.. and anyway.. most people in Le Crew dont know whi i am.. becuase i dont have 500 million posts like a lot of people do.. i only have 1000 something

fantasygirl
Suck it smart ass stick out tongue Well, ur lucky. Ur already dumb. DUMBASS! stick out tongue

Lana
yeah i was

Well, gee, being as the people in Le Crew say you weren't....that means you weren't!!!

Imaginary
I thought it was only Stefan, Lana and Ken?

The Tired Hiker
Sweet. Is there a link or anything where I can see the birth of 'le crew'?

GuitarBunny
I have the posts to prove it.. and anyway.. most people in Le Crew dont know whi i am.. becuase i dont have 500 million posts like a lot of people do.. i only have 1000 something then you can't be on Le Crew wink

DanZeke25
hmmm.. then how come i have the post to prove it... i was the one who gave out the Fantas.. because IT was allergic to fantas

Tptmanno1
Just make up anything??? eek!
Thats the point!
And get a le name...

Lana
Originally posted by Imaginary
I thought it was only Stefan, Lana and Ken?

It is...

Ken, myself, Stefan, Rob, Ryan, Deano, Ronny and Wickerman.

And as of now, TTH and Darth Revan.

hmmm.. then how come i have the post to prove it... i was the one who gave out the Fantas.. because IT was allergic to fantas

That didn't make you part of le Crew. You can't declare yourself a member, you must be invited by an existing member.

Rob Owns You
Sweet. Is there a link or anything where I can see the birth of 'le crew'?

This is where it started, there was only 4 members
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t352649.html

DanZeke25
i dont want to be in Le Crew anymore

Lana
This is where it started, there was only 4 members
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t352649.html

That's five total, dear...you're forgetting to include Ken stick out tongue

Rob Owns You
Originally posted by Lana
That's five total, dear...you're forgetting to include Ken stick out tongue

Its 1:30 AM, my attention span is low, give me a break stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
hmmm.. then how come i have the post to prove it... i was the one who gave out the Fantas.. because IT was allergic to fantas Originally posted by Lana
It is...

That didn't make you part of le Crew. You can't declare yourself a member, you must be invited by an existing member.

you have to have more than 5000 post to be in Le Crew wink and as Lana said

you have to be invited

DanZeke25
Oh.. wait.. never mind im not in Le Crew... i wasnt here during that one that Rob posted.. i was here when Cinemaddiction said "Le Crew.. I Need you." because IT was attacking

oh well i dont want to be in it anyway

Ken Kenobi
le Godfather says: To be a member of le Crew you had to be here before 2005, have 4000 posts and be accepted by ze other members of le Crew.

le Crew Owns Joo

DanZeke25
you have to have more than 5000 post to be in Le Crew wink and as Lana said

you have to be invited

well.. apperently i have a life.. so im not gonna have 5000 posts anytime soon

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Thats the point!
And get a le name... Ze Tireeed Hikeh!

Rob Owns You
laughing out loud

kmcdude
So, what is le Crew? embarrasment

laughing Exactly and I am sick of evrytime I go to off-topic seeing a Le-crew or Le-something thread smokin'

COTTON MAN
hmmm noobs r gay and so is this site.

kmcdude
Why are u on the site then?

Wickerman
It is...

Nay sweet lady, i was not in Le Crew no . Twas but boredom and tacos that made me post embarrasment (and i also can't cause i don't have over 4000 posts or joined before 2005 and stuff cry )

~wickerman~

Deano
i dont want to have to piss in all your faces
viva la crew

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Wickerman
Nay sweet lady, i was not in Le Crew no . Twas but boredom and tacos that made me post embarrasment (and i also can't cause i don't have over 4000 posts or joined before 2005 and stuff cry )

~wickerman~

We also said that you were allowed because we remember you from your other wickerman account.

Speaking of, why did you get a new account?

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
We also said that you were allowed because we remember you from your other wickerman account.

Speaking of, why did you get a new account?

laughing i was waiting for this day to come. Nay my good sire, i'm not "Wicker Man" . I just noticed such a member existed on your site like....a few days ago. I'm serious. Seeing as how you're a moderator, you can check the IP no

~wickerman~

Ken Kenobi
laughing i was waiting for this day to come. Nay my good sire, i'm not "Wicker Man" . I just noticed such a member existed on your site like....a few days ago. I'm serious. Seeing as how you're a moderator, you can check the IP no

~wickerman~

Ye hath been a lie thine whole time? For shame.

Korri
Kenf. smile

Wickerman
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Ye hath been a lie thine whole time? For shame.

Nay Good Sire. Hear mine words and shine thy light on yee subject at hand. The Wickerman is a character in a story of mine, and also an inspiration from the Iron Maiden lyrics droolio . Had no idea there was a former member called wicker man here... just saw a few days ago......fo real homie pimp

~wickerman~

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Deano
i dont want to have to piss in all your faces
viva la crew laughing out loud

Korri
Nay Good Sire. Hear mine words and shine thy light on yee subject at hand. The Wickerman is a character in a story of mine, and also an inspiration from the Iron Maiden lyrics droolio . Had no idea there was a former member called wicker man here... just saw a few days ago......fo real homie pimp

~wickerman~

omfgi have my babehs.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Korri
omfgi have my babehs.

My Hammer of manliness shall be honored good sire yes

~wickerman~

Korri
My Hammer of manliness shall be honored good sire yes

~wickerman~

icon5 Brucie.

Wickerman
icon5 Brucie.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/brucedick.jpg

~wickerman~

Korri
droolio

Wickerman
droolio

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/my%20pics/brucebat.jpg

~wickerman~

Korri
cheerleader Gr0upi3

Wickerman
Gods of war I call you, my sword
Is by my side.
I seek a life of honor, free from
All false pride.
I will crack the whip with a bold
Mighty hail.
Cover me with death if I should
Ever fail.
Glory, majesty, unity
Hail, hail, hail.

Manowar = droolio

~wickerman~

Korri
cheerleader rockdevil cheerleader

Disco Moose
You try to be like le almighty le crew but you just cant. So dont try to be like le crew or deano will come to your house and piss in your face

All mighty crew?

Ha.....ha ha ha....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha....

Oh God, that was good.

Bardock42
The OTF makes little me sad cry

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Bardock42
The OTF makes little me sad cry

*nods* Yup... yes

Clovie
i wanna it to get back to normal sad

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Clovie
i wanna it to get back to normal sad

Why don't you do ask LE CREW? I'm sure that they can do something.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
i'm not talking to them *pouts*

§pearhead
Inform the clueless one--I haven't been here much lately...what exactly is this "crew" thing?

Clovie
i don't know exactly.
but some ppl said they're a crew (?) and they're making dozens of crappy threads sad

Disco Moose

Disco Moose
i'm not talking to them *pouts*

Well, then I guess there is nothing to be done...life at KMC will not improve until le crew saves us all....

*crickets*

§pearhead
So crappy threads will somehow bring about the best here.

maybe it's because I'm not on what they're on, but that makes zero sense.

Clovie
Originally posted by Disco Moose
Apparently, they are the guardians of KMC and we should not fukk with them?

Have I got that right Clover?

I'm quaking. nahuh

they're arseholes who tried to make me stop posting here

Disco Moose
nahuh

They what? confused

Clovie
wanted to get rid of me erm

§pearhead
Erm...why's that no expression

Clovie
coz they don't like me huh

and the fact that i've reported all of those threads erm

Wickerman
wanted to get rid of me erm

When'd they do that????

~wickerman~

Clovie
last week

§pearhead
Well...on one hand, it's the OTF, but on the other hand, they're brewing up some of the most pointless, redundant, and unamusing topics...and they think they're doing us a favor? erm spare me...

Disco Moose

Meh...don't worry about it. It's not like you care what they think.

Wickerman

Gimme a link to where they did that. And also, reporting them isn't gonna do much, since:

1. it's all in good fun
2. they have ken and cinemaddiction in Le Crew confused

~wickerman~

Disco Moose

Disco Moose
Gimme a link to where they did that. And also, reporting them isn't gonna do much, since:

1. it's all in good fun
2. they have ken and cinemaddiction in Le Crew confused

~wickerman~

Soooo.....Mods are beyond reproach? Good message to be sent.

Clovie

Lana
nahuh

Umm, how did we do that?

Jesus, can you people not see what a joke is?

THE OTF IS MADE OF STUPID THREADS.

§pearhead
This time last year the OTF actually was fun. Now...it's just a jumble of stupidity.

Bardock42
Umm, how did we do that?

Jesus, can you people not see what a joke is?

THE OTF IS MADE OF STUPID THREADS.

Jebus...the OTF is for threads that don't fit anywhere else...the stupidity it is nowadays just drops your IQ by 5 points everytime you open this cursed forum....

Clovie

Lana

Clovie
i know....

at least it wasn't boring....

§pearhead
Ok, so it was a little more over a year, you get my point...there was a time when it was fun, and now...well, I'm pretty sure I don't have to bother describing now.

Lana
Originally posted by Bardock42
Jebus...the OTF is for threads that don't fit anywhere else...the stupidity it is nowadays just drops your IQ by 5 points everytime you open this cursed forum....

No, the OTF is called "off-topic" for a reason. It's where anything silly, stupid, pointless, or random goes. We're breaking no rules so reporting the threads isn't going to help.

so i don't post in stupid threads.

plus it is disgusting, offending and annoying

If you don't post in them then why are you complaining......

Clovie
No, the OTF is called "off-topic" for a reason. It's where anything silly, stupid, pointless, or random goes. We're breaking no rules so reporting the threads isn't going to help. especially that you have mods in 'crew' no expression so i only got a warning.

If you don't post in them then why are you complaining...... coz it takes me several minutes to find something interesting.

Bardock42
No, the OTF is called "off-topic" for a reason. It's where anything silly, stupid, pointless, or random goes. We're breaking no rules so reporting the threads isn't going to help.

If you don't post in them then why are you complaining......

Yes...I know its not against the rules...and I wouldn't report a thread ever anyways...I am all for this freedom thingy...but still it wasn't intended as that...sure its ok...but its still the worst forum on KMC.....

Disco Moose

Clovie
i sense sarcasm big grin

Disco Moose
i sense sarcasm big grin

angel wink

Clovie
angel wink angel winkiss

Lana
Seriously, you guys all need to get senses of humor.

People have been starting stupid pointless threads LONG before a few days ago. It's only since a bunch of us started calling ourselves 'le Crew' has there been any problems.

And considering the fact that you've all started pointless threads....I see no reason why you have any right to complain.

Seriously. Get over yourselves and learn to take a joke.

Disco Moose
Seriously, you guys all need to get senses of humor.

People have been starting stupid pointless threads LONG before a few days ago. It's only since a bunch of us started calling ourselves 'le Crew' has there been any problems.

And considering the fact that you've all started pointless threads....I see no reason why you have any right to complain.

Seriously. Get over yourselves and learn to take a joke.

Honestly, girlfriend, it's not LE CREW that bothers me....and it's not even the pointless threads, it's the threads that lack even the most BASIC common decency, a la, Slipknothead's stupid band thread.

WHAT is the point of THAT?

It may be the OTF, but that doesn't mean that people can suddenly post blatant insidious things.

And furthermore, why do LE CREW members seem to be so upset that people take issue with them? If it's about not taking things seriously, then why worry about it? confused

Clovie
but back then it was unorganised ergo easier to dealed with sad

Lana
Honestly, girlfriend, it's not LE CREW that bothers me....and it's not even the pointless threads, it's the threads that lack even the most BASIC common decency, a la, Slipknothead's stupid band thread.

WHAT is the point of THAT?

It may be the OTF, but that doesn't mean that people can suddenly post blatant insidious things.

And furthermore, why do LE CREW members seem to be so upset that people take issue with them? If it's about not taking things seriously, then why worry about it? confused

1. SlipknoT's thread, like EVERY THREAD HE'S MADE, even before le Crew, is a joke. Stuff in the OTF does not need to have a point.

2. The only reason this is bothering us is because no one ever complained until a few days ago when a group of us got bored and started calling ourselves le Crew.

Rob Owns You
Good god its just for laughs. Why do people take stupid crap like posting a few pointless threads serious? Get a sense of humor, its just a damn joke.

Disco Moose
1. SlipknoT's thread, like EVERY THREAD HE'S MADE, even before le Crew, is a joke. Stuff in the OTF does not need to have a point.

2. The only reason this is bothering us is because no one ever complained until a few days ago when a group of us got bored and started calling ourselves le Crew.

By making yourselves a 'Crew' or whatever, you thusly put a target on your backs, like it or not.

I'm not saying it's right, but people are more apt to put you in the crosshairs when you label yourselves as opposed to just being an individual.

His threads aren't even funny though... confused

Wickerman
His threads aren't even funny though... confused

Some of them are...if you have a sick, twisted, warped mind...... whistling

~wickerman~

Disco Moose
Some of them are...if you have a sick, twisted, warped mind...... whistling

~wickerman~

Well, to each their own I suppose...I just find them repetitive and boring... confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.