Don't even get me started about my new neighbor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
erm The new neighbor situation might be tough. confused

Ken Kenobi
*gets him started*

The Tired Hiker
Okay, so . .. .she just keeeeeps knocking on my door to borrow my phone cuz she needs to get hers hooked up. Or to see if I've been leaving my bathroom fan on all night, which I haven't, it's the guy who lives below me, she can talk the balls off a rhinocerous. But the real problem is, when she knocks on my door, it's always when I'm JUST stepping into the shower, or JUST sitting down to take a dump. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Tired Hiker
BUMP

Okay, my crazy neighbor and her boyfriend were walking up the stares to her apartment and I heard her say the following. Keep in mind, they talk so loud I can hear them over my tv with my doors and windows closed. She said the following to her boyfriend . . .

Her: "Wait, come back here right now!"

Him: "I'm getting the rest of the groceries, and I don't like your attitude."

Her: "Well, once you're upstairs, your upstairs. And we are going to be working naked and doing the wild thing. So, go bring the chicken. Bring me some music too, some Bon Jovi."

I swear to god I want to pull the guy aside and ask him if it's really worth it. She must have a golden vagina or something. erm

mechmoggy
Hmmmm... chicken, Bon Jovi and sexual intercourse?

They sound class. yes

Wolflet
poor poor TH

Tired Hiker
Dude, they are priceless! I swear, every weekend it's he same thing; they come home, they argue, he threatens to leave, she begs him to stay, it gets real quiet for a while, more arguing, then it gets quiet agian. I truly don't understand it.

Wolflet
lol

Tired Hiker
One night she was out in the street yelling on her phone how her boyfriend wouldn't leave. I peeked out my window and she hid when she saw me. Then, when I was out on my balcony a while later, she came out and said, 'Hey Hiker, (well she used my real name) did you see that person yelling on the phone down there?" I said, "You mean, you?" Then she got all flustered and said, "This guy here won't leave, I just want him to go. Will you help me?" I said, "Okay, you want me to call the police?" Then she was like, "Oh, oh no! Don't call the police!" Then she slammed her sliding glass door and I could here her tell her boyfriend that I was going to call the police so he better behave. What a freak.

mechmoggy
I'm not defending them, but the whole "massive argument - threaten to split up - make up sex session" cycle is something that all couples have to play out every 28 days or so.

But never, ever, ever should this be done with Bon Jovi as the soundtrack. How sad... for them not knowing any better; and for you having to witness it. no

Wolflet
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
One night she was out in the street yelling on her phone how her boyfriend wouldn't leave. I peeked out my window and she hid when she saw me. Then, when I was out on my balcony a while later, she came out and said, 'Hey Hiker, (well she used my real name) did you see that person yelling on the phone down there?" I said, "You mean, you?" Then she got all flustered and said, "This guy here won't leave, I just want him to go. Will you help me?" I said, "Okay, you want me to call the police?" Then she was like, "Oh, oh no! Don't call the police!" Then she slammed her sliding glass door and I could here her tell her boyfriend that I was going to call the police so he better behave. What a freak.
I'm gonna name my son Hiker eek!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I'm not defending them, but the whole "massive argument - threaten to split up - make up sex session" cycle is something that all couples have to play out every 28 days or so.

But never, ever, ever should this be done with Bon Jovi as the soundtrack. How sad... for them not knowing any better; and for you having to witness it. no laughing Serioiusly, I almost died laughing when she yelled, "Bring me some music too, some Bon Jovi!" laughing Originally posted by Wolflet
I'm gonna name my son Hiker eek! laughing That actually would be pretty cool. big grin

BlackC@t
Don't even get me started about my new neighbor...

Okay.

BlackC@t
What a freak.

laughing

My neighbours are SO square erm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Okay. Too late.

Why are your neighbors so square???

BlackC@t
*Shrugs* Meh erm...they're just freaks.

Tired Hiker
Do they yell at eachother so the whole world can hear them like mine do?

Wickerman
My neighbour is a 30 + year old still living with her parents that gets into fights with them every Saturday night for coming home too late.....it's really freaky and kinda disturbing sad

~wickerman~

Kosta
My neighbours work for the police, so they don't much like me I dint think. Every time I'm in the backyard and one of them comes home from work I wave,, the lady always waves back and says "Hi" but her husband hurries inside like I just pointed a rifle at him erm. Ah well, better him being afraid of me for no reason than being after me for no reason stick out tongue.

Kosta
Oh and our other neighbour... ugh... Hes some 35 year old dipsh*t that still lives with his parents, he drives a really beefed up car and does a burnout going IN and OUT of his driveway regardless of the time of day or night, which doesn't help my dad who works night shift ad has to sleep during the day when the guy is making the most noise. He also LOOOOVES to crank Eminem as loud as possible while working on his car. One of these days I gotta go out there and tell him to exercise some common courtesy. erm

Wickerman
Originally posted by Kosta
My neighbours work for the police, so they don't much like me I dint think. Every time I'm in the backyard and one of them comes home from work I wave,, the lady always waves back and says "Hi" but her husband hurries inside like I just pointed a rifle at him erm. Ah well, better him being afraid of me for no reason than being after me for no reason stick out tongue.

They be hatin' on yo people ninja

~wickerman~

Kosta
I think its time I went over and taught them some respect... Bronks style... YO! cool

Tired Hiker
Burn a pentagram on his lawn!

Kosta
A swastika AND a pentagram AND a telietubby evil face

Tired Hiker
That would be tight, yo.

ResubianNushi
You'll just have to get used to it Hiker. I have neighbors that are three times as worse, but I just got used to it which helps.

Wickerman
A swastika AND a pentagram AND a telietubby evil face

Then put on a turban and say "Dat's how we do it in da middle east coast yo" pimp

~wickerman~

Kosta
I've had some pretty f*cked up people living next door. At our first house in Aus, there was a guy next door that didn't know the meaning of the words "Garbage Bin". His back yard was like a landfill site, there was rubbish EVERYWHERE! one time my dog tunneled in to their back yard, and oh boy was it fun finding him in there. laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
"noone can truly make you do anything... you do what you do"

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
You'll just have to get used to it Hiker. I have neighbors that are three times as worse, but I just got used to it which helps.

I actually find it entertaining. smile

Kosta
OH! laughing out loud ROFL! How could I have forgotten about this guy, he wasn't exactly a neighbour, he lived a few houses down from our fist house in Aus. He was literally insane. He used to come up to kids on the street and tell them he had a spaceship in his backyard and that he would go back to his home planet soon, and asked them if they wanted to come with him. He used to go door to door knocking around our area in order to "make friends". Really weird character, he didn't last long though, the people living around him didn't take kindly to him talking to their little kids.

ResubianNushi
I actually find it entertaining. smile

I also, I also.......................

Tired Hiker
OH! laughing out loud ROFL! How could I have forgotten about this guy, he wasn't exactly a neighbour, he lived a few houses down from our fist house in Aus. He was literally insane. He used to come up to kids on the street and tell them he had a spaceship in his backyard and that he would go back to his home planet soon, and asked them if they wanted to come with him. He used to go door to door knocking around our area in order to "make friends". Really weird character, he didn't last long though, the people living around him didn't take kindly to him talking to their little kids. You went into the ship, didn't you. big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
I also, I also....................... No, but you are right, once i got used to it I was able to enjoy it. wink

Wickerman
OH! laughing out loud ROFL! How could I have forgotten about this guy, he wasn't exactly a neighbour, he lived a few houses down from our fist house in Aus. He was literally insane. He used to come up to kids on the street and tell them he had a spaceship in his backyard and that he would go back to his home planet soon, and asked them if they wanted to come with him. He used to go door to door knocking around our area in order to "make friends". Really weird character, he didn't last long though, the people living around him didn't take kindly to him talking to their little kids.

Bastards got me kicked out disgust

er........i mean......those people did the right thing kicking that freak out whistling

~wickerman~

Kosta
You went into the ship, didn't you. big grin

Fortunately my parents did a good job of educating me on how to stay the f*ck away from weirdos, so no, I didn't stick out tongue

Kosta
Originally posted by Wickerman
Bastards got me kicked out disgust

er........i mean......those people did the right thing kicking that freak out whistling

~wickerman~

IT WAS YOU! I SHOULD HAVE KNOOOOOOOWN! stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Fortunately my parents did a good job of educating me on how to stay the f*ck away from weirdos, so no, I didn't stick out tongue Darn. erm

Tired Hiker
Gawd I wish you guys could hear my neighbor right now. She has been rambling on and on, on the phone for like two hours straight. She barley stops to take a breath, it's insane. Whoever she is talking to must just be listening and not saying much since she never even stops talking. no2

Tired Hiker
OMG, she's at it agian! Last week she said out loud so I could hear . . . (while on the phone) "I was sick all weekend, you came over and slept with me, we had sex, I didn't want to, but we did. Then, when I took a shower, you left! That is so f*cked up! Do you know what that does to a woman? You ruined me. You ruined my life!"

I swear to god this lady is soooooooo nuts. Every weekend, she fights her lover. And I've seen the guy, he's slightly balding, quite hairy, but in good shape. They both have issues.

God I'm an ass. erm

Ms Flower
Im the new neighbor in this building. Ive not lived in an apartment for 12 years now...I forgot how thin the walls can be.

Commando Queen
My neibors are psycho thye've lieve here forever, but when i was like 4 and i was just learning how to ride a bike with no training wheels, well i fall donw like two inches into there yard, they come storming out of there house and scream at me to get out of there yard or they'd call the police, i think there crazy and thye burn there garbage.

Tired Hiker
Oh my god, so today, I got home from a bike ride. I heard her and her boyfriend yelling at eachother for like two hours. I discovered his name is Vince. I had to turn up my stereo so I wouldn't hear them arguing. Then, at about 10:20pm, Cali time, she knocked on my wall and yelled, "I just need once decent night's sleep, I swear to god" because I was playing my Ween CD's too loud.

So, I knocked on the wall back and yelled, "Yeah, well I'm sick of hearing you and Vince fighting every ****ing weekend!"

Suddenly, all was quiet, and I laughed out loud.

Hah hah ha. Classic! yes happy

mattador
Congrats big grin

a1hsauce
laughing out loud ohh man those are quite the neighbors you got there bud

Tired Hiker
hysterical

Coldfire
Originally posted by a1hsauce
laughing out loud ohh man those are quite the neighbors you got there bud
Yeah no kidding laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
It's so classic because she is finally complaining about me playing my music too loud! So now, I can rub it in her face that I've been putting up with her arguing with Vince for all these past weeks! I might even introduce myself to Vince and tell him how she's having sex with her other neighbor, if she persists on busting up my hood! evil face

Coldfire
It's so classic because she is finally complaining about me playing my music too loud! So now, I can rub it in her face that I've been putting up with her arguing with Vince for all these past weeks! I might even introduce myself to Vince and tell him how she's having sex with her other neighbor, if she persists on busting up my hood! evil face
haha niiiiice stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Don't feck with TH! big grin

Coldfire
Don't feck with TH! big grin
notworthy big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.