Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
I think Harley Quinn should be in the next movie. She's such a popular character and it would be the first time she's been used in a live action movie. It would also help prevent the Begins sequel being too much like Batman '89 in a superficial sense.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkAge
I think Harley Quinn should be in the next movie. She's such a popular character and it would be the first time she's been used in a live action movie. It would also help prevent the Begins sequel being too much like Batman '89 in a superficial sense.

IMO the only way they could make her appearance interesting/cool would be if they showed her as shrink in Arkham first, then turning into Harley cause of the Joker thumb up

~wickerman~

NoFate007
A cameo or a mention of a Dr. Harleen Quinzel would be ok I think, but I don't think Harley should be in the movies yet. I think she'd be best if they did a lot of movies and she was in like #6 or something, but they won't be doing that.

Paola
Oh yeah, I wanna see her cry

Wickerman
Originally posted by NoFate007
A cameo or a mention of a Dr. Harleen Quinzel would be ok I think, but I don't think Harley should be in the movies yet. I think she'd be best if they did a lot of movies and she was in like #6 or something, but they won't be doing that.

Aye....a cameo of Harleen Quinzel might be a better idea....maybe after Bats kicks Joker @ss and throws him in Arkham something like "Meet your new doctor...Dr. Harleen Quinzel" and then a maniacal laughter or something....however, that would imply a joker reappearance....although i suppose it WOULD look pretty feckin awesome

Originally posted by Paola
Oh yeah, I wanna see her cry

nono no one with brad pit in their sig DESERVE to wish anything stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Joker1237
Quin may be cool, Not sure how to bring her in, with out making it feel 2 early for her.

munkiesarus
Movie 2 would be too early for Harley, maybe as a young and upstart doctor. We could have some Silence of the Lambs -reminiscent scenes with her and the Joker.

No aternating color-Jester uniform. Period.

Darth Macabre
It would have been good if they mentioned her in Begins. Then the 2nd one they show you her, then the third one shes the Harley we all know and well kind of love lol. But if she just shows up in the 2nd one it wont be to good.

NoFate007
I'd say the best thing to do would be to have Dent in 2, Joker in 3. As mentioned before, Joker is sent to Arkham and he meets Harley. Then we can have that dialogue we all love, something like:

"You know, twist your name around the right way and you get harley quinn...kind of sounds like...harlequin...."
"So it does, Joker."
"Harley my dear, just call me Mr. J...."

That way it ends with some people knowing what the future holds, and if they ever wanted to continue the series with other actors and crew members, they could work Harley into the plot then.

Zod4Life
Seeing Harley Quinn for the first time in a live action Batman movie would be awesome!

Nevermind
Having Harley in a Batman movie sooner or later I think is bound to happen.

b-dan
i hate her with evry bit of me

vaya_the_elf
It would be nice to Harley in at least one batman movie.

Zod4Life
Originally posted by Nevermind
Having Harley in a Batman movie sooner or later I think is bound to happen.

Which to me is a good thing. big grin

DarkAge
Did you guys know that when Two-Face was first introduced in the comics, it was the Joker who threw acid at his face, deforming him? Maybe they could do something with that as a kind of link or something.

Zod4Life
Could work if they do it right.

munkiesarus
Originally posted by DarkAge
Did you guys know that when Two-Face was first introduced in the comics, it was the Joker who threw acid at his face, deforming him? Maybe they could do something with that as a kind of link or something.

I don't think that's true. From the history of Harvey I know, he was at a trial and was doing awesome as the prosecutor's attorney and was winning with all his awesome points to incriminate the mob-guy defendant when one of the Mafia/Mob guys threw the acid. Or it might have been the defendant.

Joker1237
Joker DID NOT THOWN acid in Harvey's face in the comics. IF no one knows when I post again, I going to have to drag my Batman guild out. BUT IT WAS NOT THE JOKER.

I mean they change a lot in Batman begains.

Oh yeah Scarcrow NEVER work for Ra. and He never work for Arkham.

Mainstream
and that lawyer lady Racheal never was in comics

OtterVomit
I thought it was one of Rupert Thorne's guys in the comics that did it, in the middle of a trial no less, if not Thorne himself.

wuTa
harley quinn is hot, i'd do her, but only if she wasnt dressed like a clown... thats just ****ed up

Wickerman
Originally posted by wuTa
harley quinn is hot, i'd do her, but only if she wasnt dressed like a clown... thats just ****ed up

That's soooooo related to whether she'll be in a movie or not shifty

~wickerman~

BlackC@t
I also hope Harley's in the sequel.

Wickerman
I'd say the best thing to do would be to have Dent in 2, Joker in 3. As mentioned before, Joker is sent to Arkham and he meets Harley. Then we can have that dialogue we all love, something like:

"You know, twist your name around the right way and you get harley quinn...kind of sounds like...harlequin...."
"So it does, Joker."
"Harley my dear, just call me Mr. J...."

That way it ends with some people knowing what the future holds, and if they ever wanted to continue the series with other actors and crew members, they could work Harley into the plot then.

Best option i've seen has been NoFate007's ^^^. It's actually a great idea. A cameo rather than an actualy role in the plotline.

~wickerman~

wuTa
Originally posted by Wickerman
That's soooooo related to whether she'll be in a movie or not shifty

~wickerman~

i do what i can

NoFate007
Originally posted by Wickerman
Best option i've seen has been NoFate007's ^^^. It's actually a great idea. A cameo rather than an actualy role in the plotline.

~wickerman~

Why thank you big grin

I think we'd all agree that The Joker deserves an entire movie by himself, and if he had to share it with Harley, that'd take away from his presence, especially since they're funny together.

BOPRecruit 16
if harley quinn were to be in one of the batman begins sequels, i was thinking that maybe they could cast someone like gwen stefani. she has the right voice, hair, and goofyness to pull it off right on some levels. what do you guys think and who should/could play harley?

WindDancer
Harley would only play Joker's love interest. Would be interested to see her. But personally I really don't see a need for her character.

NoFate007
Gwen Stefani isn't an actress...don't get me started on casting non-actors in roles...

My vote, Brittany Murphy for Harley Quinn.

EsteemedLeader
i think she could be a secondary villain like scarecrow was. the movie begins with her meeting the joker, and through the movie she does some crimes directed by the joker while hes locked up. through the movie batman ignores her to go after the big villain, david cain. thusly we also see the introduction of cass cain, batgirl. then a scene could be a 2on2, batman and batgirl vs. the newly freed joker and harley, in costume for the first time. after that, the final scene between the bat duo and cain

NoFate007
If you did that, the movie's primary villain wouldn't be The Joker at all, and you'd have to skip his Ace Chemical plant situation...that would be horrible.

gls
yea keep joker main villian.
but i think a cameo for harley would be nice. and say..at the end of the film have the joker turn her to the dark side right before credits role. or jus simply imply it.
but it would be nice to see her in character in a film

EsteemedLeader
im not talkin bout sequel to begins. i dont even like begins. i HATE begins. after i saw begins i wanted to kill everyone i that, well, existed. No im talkin bout, seperate from all the movies thus far

gls
funny, begins was one of the better bat films imo.

EsteemedLeader
i think otherwise, it was poorly directed, poorly written, and the first half of the movie kept jumping around time periods(its supposed to be his begining, but it didnt show you anything from 8 years old to jail. you dont even no how he got there). most importantly it was way to surreal, like you would understand it better if you were high on something. and ubu posing as ra's, and ra's posing as ducard? just to low

Zod4Life
Originally posted by wuTa

So you'd want to do a lady that could kill you during the middle of sex huh? wink

Zod4Life
Anyway,would be cool to see Harley Quinn in a Batman movie with the Joker.

Red Superfly
Brittany Murphy as Harley is the best idea I've heard all day.

Zod4Life
Who the hell is Brittany Murphy?

NoFate007
"I'll never tell" girl, voices that girl on King of the Hill, she was in Just Married with Kutcher...she was in Sin City...good actress, and even though she isn't stupid, she could play it I'm sure.

And she's hot. Now, as mentioned before...I'd do her, clown suit or not, if Murphy was playing her lol

Zod4Life
I love King of the Hill.

Anyway,post a picture of her.

NoFate007
http://nude-celebrity-1.com/pics/show-pic.html?dir=brittany-murphy&pic=brittany-murphy-005

http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/Brittany%20Murphy.jpg

http://www.oldsocks.co.uk/pictures/Brittany%20Murphy/Brittany%20Murphy_19.jpg

There are a few, just google her, she's famous enough to have tons of pics lol

Zod4Life
I kind of remember her.She would just have to dye her hair brown and she'd have the part!!!She has my vote!!!

Red Superfly
Er, Harleys blonde isn't she?

Anyways, Murphy is perfect. She looks great, and I reckon she'd get the character done so well.

OtterVomit
Harley is very blond. No hair dye needed.

Zod4Life
Thought that she had brown hair.Meh.Who cares anyway?

Anyway,she could do the part right.She has the look and she's hot!!!

NoFate007
Told ya lol

munkiesarus
Murphy is great. They could go with a better unknown though.

Zod4Life
Told ya lol

Only thing is that if Harley Quinn is in the movie,they won't choose who the fans want.Which is Brittany Murphy.

NoFate007
Yeah, but you never know. People are influenced by fans sometimes. Chances are she won't be in the films, or they'll cast an unknown, but we'll never be able to say for sure until it happens.

rxTetrodotoxin
Harley's hair is dyed blonde. We don't know her natural hair color.

celestialdemon
I'd refuse to watch the next film if they had Brittney Murphy play Harley Quinn. I can't stand her looks or acting.

Myth
How about Reese Witherspoon? She has shown that she can be a good actress with the right director.

celestialdemon
That would be interesting. I don't know if she can play a sadistic character, though.

Myth
I'm thinking she likely could, but the cool thing is, it would be a new role for her. Things work out best when the actors (and actresses) don't play roles similar to their past roles.

BlazingBarrells
I'd do her......wait.....that was the question right?.....

AC/DC'S_LVR
if theyre gonna revive the Joker in any way/shape/form in the next Batman, theyd better include Harley
not just because shes a key part to the Joker but cause itd be really interresting to show their meeting in Arkham in live action

Ridley_Prime
haermm

T1bmM7Ihv0Y

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.