Hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WolfDemonRika
I'm new so um hi I gess. If you like the anime InuYasha or Yu Yu Hakusho post it here so I know who I want to be friends with. smile

darkangel07
I'm new here as well and i want to get to know you.
Better and maybe we could be friends maybe.
What's your fave film?

Darth Nauj
welcome big grin & cool pics by the way

WolfDemonRika
Yay people noticed me! Happy Dance smile happy

Zatch_Bell
Right here yu yu hakusho and alot more anime. Wanna talk? pm me.

PIeRReLuVeR09
hey darkangel07! i am new here and i have no clue how to use this and im just checking things out right now and my favorite film is Hide And Seek.

Royal Knight
Welcome to KMC! Enjoy your stay here! smile

Zatch_Bell
Originally posted by PIeRReLuVeR09
hey darkangel07! i am new here and i have no clue how to use this and im just checking things out right now and my favorite film is Hide And Seek. just ask and I will help.

Royal Knight
PIeRReLuVeR09 says

Signatures

If you have anymore questions go visit:

News and Questions Forum

Hope I at least helped and enjoy your stay here, feel free to ask questions to me via PM.

Thanks

-RK-

PIeRReLuVeR09
hey thanks!!!! i really DO need help!!! how do u get those picture thingys??????? thanks if u can help me!!!!!

PIeRReLuVeR09
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT rOYAL nIGHT IS TALKING ABOUT! I AM VERY UMMMMMMMM slow. lol srry but its true!

Royal Knight
just click on the links, the stuff that is underlined

signatures are the things that say the username below the gray line ......like for example---mine is spiderman saying my user name

and a avatar is below your user name...for example mine is chester from linkin park

PIeRReLuVeR09
what does PM mean??????? too!

Royal Knight
Personal message OR Private message

PIeRReLuVeR09
thanks!!!!!!!!!

Zatch_Bell
no private message it is up in the right hand corner.

PIeRReLuVeR09
i really thank you for all your help and u can go on my thread too if u want PM me sometime b/c i finally know what that means!!!!:P

PIeRReLuVeR09
thanks!!!!!!

WolfDemonRika
Another pic for you.

steverules
Hello I'm also new I only joined yesterday but have already posted a few of my thoughts in the forums. I'm hoping to get to know a few of you guys a bit better. Please go my deadpool movie forum if you know anything about it. Thats if there's going to be a deadpool movie anyway.

DemonXangelX
hey anime rules so u can always talk about with me lol

WolfDemonRika
cross over pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.