leizzle crewizzle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Yes...they are there......they are...and...yes...damn OTF....its so sad.......ok.....so......ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.....

Le Crew = Pointless

Nothing against you members you are great......just....don't...please...sad

Peter- Hey Brian! I turned the stairs into a waterslide!
Brian (after Peter falls down and starts screaming): I'm not going to call an ambulance this time because then you won't learn anything.

Clovie
agreed

and for a change this quote makes sense yes

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yes...they are there......they are...and...yes...damn OTF....its so sad.......ok.....so......ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.....

Le Crew = Pointless

Brian (after Peter falls down and starts screaming): I'm not going to call an ambulance this time because then you won't learn anything.

It's ok man....I understand.... *nods*

Bardock42
Originally posted by Clovie
agreed

and for a change this quote makes sense yes

Well Brian is the voice of reason (granted alcoholized reason but still) ...its really a good show

Bardock42
Originally posted by Disco Moose
It's ok man....I understand.... *nods*

My personal preference of wearing girls underwear is none of your business mad .....or did you mean something else?

Clovie
Well Brian is the voice of reason (granted alcoholized reason but still) ...its really a good show maybe i'll see it one day erm

isn't Brain a dog btw? confused

Lana
Bardock, the entire OTF is pointless, you realize that, yes? stick out tongue

Bardock42
maybe i'll see it one day erm

isn't Brain a dog btw? confused
No...Brain is a little Mouse...he wants world domination

Brian is a dog though...a smart and educated dog...very funny...dry humour...number two right after stewie if its aboot funniness...then peter...then the rest....

*Georgina_A*

Brian is a dog though...a smart and educated dog...very funny...dry humour...number two right after stewie if its aboot funniness...then peter...then the rest....

Brian and Stewie rock droolio

Haven't seen an episode of Family Guy for a while now...blink

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
Bardock, the entire OTF is pointless, you realize that, yes? stick out tongue

I did....thats why I am all for destroyation....by the way...that's not even a word.....anyways what is even more baffling that I opened a thread doing what I despise.......oh and the 60 years since the war has a point...its more of GDF though ....but OTF-people post in it.....

Clovie
Bardock, the entire OTF is pointless, you realize that, yes? stick out tongue you're wrong!!!!!!! sad

Brian is a dog though...a smart and educated dog...very funny...dry humour...number two right after stewie if its aboot funniness...then peter...then the rest.... embarrasment i'm always messing those names baby

so..the first quote makes no sense afterall
dog wouldn't call the ambulance eitherway erm

Lana
I did....thats why I am all for destroyation....by the way...that's not even a word.....anyways what is even more baffling that I opened a thread doing what I despise.......oh and the 60 years since the war has a point...its more of GDF though ....but OTF-people post in it.....

Getting rid of the OTF will destroy the GDF as well, you know.

Clovie
OTF should get a mod. sad

Bardock42
Getting rid of the OTF will destroy the GDF as well, you know.

I am not sure of that one Lana......I would still go there..I bet PVS, KharmaDog, Kid Rock (I know I know) and many others would still go there...I don't think they are that closely connected...

you're wrong!!!!!!! sad

embarrasment i'm always messing those names baby

It is....err...what was it again......ah yes...a TV-Show....don't take it seriously...if it was a fable from Aesop and a dog would suddenly talk you wouldn't say anything either......

Clovie
i think she meant that 'le crew' would move to gdf then

okayy....i understand sad

Bardock42

Well but there they would break the rules ...so no problem with that

No problem...the show is really good...

Clovie
you're genious!!!!

§pearhead
We need a Spam section...the OTF would be for somewhat goofy things that don't fit elsewhere, while spam is the real crap...

or, TH's Pad needs to come back no expression

Bardock42
you're genious!!!!

Thanks happy

Clovie

Bardock42

Clovie
or to devide otf into modareted and un moderated parts..

modereted with funny, not fitting stuff

and unmoderated with regular crap (i guess there will soon be no ppl posting in the crap part)

Wickerman
you're wrong!!!!!!! sad

embarrasment i'm always messing those names baby

What you need is to take things less seriously and *gasp* enjoy yourself? While you're at it, feel free to gimme your home address so i can use Western Union to send you 30 dollars so you can buy yourself a sense of humour

~wickerman~

Clovie

Wickerman

Clovie
nothing nice smoke

Fionnuala

Le Crew = Pointless

. They're just messing around..if you don't like it..well no one's forcing you to be here..

it'll die out like all fads do..the fan club thing being one example..

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Fionnuala
They're just messing around..if you don't like it..well no one's forcing you to be here..

True, anything like those things that are useless usually do. But in the interim, the rest of the OTF is forced to come here daily and look at the verbal grafitti sprayed all over the walls here. sad

Bardock42
They're just messing around..if you don't like it..well no one's forcing you to be here..

Its not aboot them....everything has become pointless.....ok to be honest it was the way I first came here...but stull...just soooo stupid.....

Originally posted by Wickerman
What you need is to take things less seriously and *gasp* enjoy yourself? While you're at it, feel free to gimme your home address so i can use Western Union to send you 30 dollars so you can buy yourself a sense of humour

~wickerman~

That's the great sense of humour quote from Family Guy (Clovie knows..and dislikes it already though sad):

Peter: As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep.
Bob: Outrageous, How dare he say such blasphemy. I've got to do something.
Man #1: Bob, there's nothing you can do.
Bob: Well, I guess I'll just have to develop a sense of humor.

Disco Moose
Take this thread for instance....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t353815.html

What is funny about that?

Even if it's the OTF, it's absolutely ridiculous. Beyond stupid. It says a lot about the moron who made it too. I mean, why, because this idiot thinks it's funny, and some other idiot has reinforced that, should I, or anyone ELSE have to look at it?

Fionnuala
True, anything like those things that are useless usually do. But in the interim, the rest of the OTF is forced to come here daily and look at the verbal grafitti sprayed all over the walls here. sad Ignore it all yes ..that's what I've been doing and so far it hasn't affected or bothered me all that much..

Disco Moose
Ignore it all yes ..that's what I've been doing and so far it hasn't affected or bothered me all that much..

Ignore it all? Impossible. When I scroll down the list of threads, it's all over. Some of them, or I should say, most of them I can ignore, no big deal. But, for instance, the link above that I posted, is beyond any amount of human decency. I just fail to see what is funny about it.

Clovie

it'll die out like all fads do..the fan club thing being one example.. Fan clubs has been dealed with. all merged. no expression

Take this thread for instance....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t353815.html

What is funny about that?

Even if it's the OTF, it's absolutely ridiculous. Beyond stupid. It says a lot about the moron who made it too. I mean, why, because this idiot thinks it's funny, and some other idiot has reinforced that, should I, or anyone ELSE have to look at it? Raz said he is not getting ignore threads thingie back cry

Bardock42
Ignore it all yes ..that's what I've been doing and so far it hasn't affected or bothered me all that much..

That's bqasically what I am doing..I hardly visit the OTF anymore...which is sad because it was a fun place....

Fionnuala
Ignore it all? Impossible. When I scroll down the list of threads, it's all over. Some of them, or I should say, most of them I can ignore, no big deal. But, for instance, the link above that I posted, is beyond any amount of human decency. I just fail to see what is funny about it. Really?...I should pay more attention when scrolling :confused

That was just ridculous and disgusting...hopefully Raz will be able to do something about those kind of threads....

Disco Moose
Fan clubs has been dealed with. all merged. no expression

Raz said he is not getting ignore threads thingie back cry

Ergo, we have to share space with an idiot. *shrugs*

Disco Moose
That's bqasically what I am doing..I hardly visit the OTF anymore...which is sad because it was a fun place....

I'm feeling the same. If it weren't for some of the regulars that I've become friends with, I would be gone in a heartbeat.

Clovie
cry

*is happy that jb forum exists*

Wickerman
nothing nice smoke

Wow...well that's really mature no

Anyway, most of the threads aren't like the one you linked to, and you'll notice only TTH and rob encourage him. I find most of the other ones amusing to tell you the truth.

~wickerman~

Clovie
afterall i'm 86 ladysmoke

Lana

You completely miss the point of me saying the death of the OTF would be the downfall of the GDF.

All of us who're in le Crew post elsewhere on KMC, including in the GDF, and we don't disrupt things there. What I'm saying is that all the people who don't actually know better will move into the GDF.

And like I said before, you guys needs to get senses of humor and learn to take a joke. If you don't like something yet click on it to read it anyway, you lose all rights to complain. Simple as.

Clovie
i don't click it and i don't read it.
i'm bored of seeing the whole page of not interesting threads, most of them at least duplicated
and it is what i'm complaining about mostly.
one thread about something is okay. it's a joke. but if there is ten of them it is boring.

Bardock42
You completely miss the point of me saying the death of the OTF would be the downfall of the GDF.

All of us who're in le Crew post elsewhere on KMC, including in the GDF, and we don't disrupt things there. What I'm saying is that all the people who don't actually know better will move into the GDF.

And like I said before, you guys needs to get senses of humor and learn to take a joke. If you don't like something yet click on it to read it anyway, you lose all rights to complain. Simple as.

Cause my Thread here wasn't as funny as the others roll eyes (sarcastic) ... you need to get a joke....

And what I was saying is that there they would break rules and the threads would get closed...but I guess as long as peoplke have fun here its ok...just that its really hard to find the good threads in the OTF....

Lana
Well, there's a difference between people just goofing around (which is what we're doing) and people actually being idiots stick out tongue

And the OTF is called KMC's toilet for a reason.....

hotsauce6548

Le Crew = Pointless

I am with you... messed

Bardock42
Well, there's a difference between people just goofing around (which is what we're doing) and people actually being idiots stick out tongue

And the OTF is called KMC's toilet for a reason.....

Well yes but its a thin line...and I dopn't know if some of you didn't cross it.....

Yes well...it doesn't have to be that way though...does it.....

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
I am with you... messed

I am not even sure if I am with myself but thanks anyways....

Fionnuala
But a toliet must always be kept clean or germs will spread yes

Lana
Well yes but its a thin line...and I dopn't know if some of you didn't cross it.....

Yes well...it doesn't have to be that way though...does it.....

I am not even sure if I am with myself but thanks anyways....

We broke no rules, therefore we crossed no lines.

And that's the whole point of this forum, so the crap doesn't disrupt the others. Rest assured we don't go around posting junk like this in any of the other forums, which is a claim not many people can make. We know where to keep the silliness.q

Clovie
But a toliet must always be kept clean or germs will spread yes cleaner

Bardock42
We broke no rules, therefore we crossed no lines.

And that's the whole point of this forum, so the crap doesn't disrupt the others. Rest assured we don't go around posting junk like this in any of the other forums, which is a claim not many people can make. We know where to keep the silliness.q

I was talking aboot the line between goofing around and idiotacialy...
Not that you broke any rules stick out tongue......if I keep to your examples at least acknowledge that...

I know I don't really want to blame you...the first post was intended for fun...but the OTF is getting crappier and crappier that is for sure....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.