Looking for old movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whitelighter21
Hello Again Everyone,

It's me again, Whitelighter21. I am still looking for the title of that movie I posted about 2 weeks ago. I will give you a little bit of a better discription if I can. The show was made and takes place in the 80's. It is about a genuis computer tech, and his quest to save his girlfriend. The story goes, the devil is intreguied by this new age of techonology, and wants to play a computer game, but he decides to make it intresting. He the computer tech, gives him a mini computer to place on his arm, which has wepons and a few other tricks built into it. The devil send deamons and other hellish creatures up against the guy, and of course he beats them all. He ends up getting his girlfriend back, and defeating the devil. Some of the thing I remember from the show are: at the begining of the movie, the tech guy is jogging, and switches a traffic light using his glasses. If anyone can help please post a reply or send it to my e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks everyone

Cinemaddiction
Come on. 3 posts regarding the same movie is unnecessary.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.