Yay OTF!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fionnuala
In light of the whole complaining and Le crew thing I've decided we need to bring back some good old fashioned OTF values..

but seeing as I don't actually know what they are I'll leave it for other people to decide how this thread goes...because personally I like OTF and I don't want to see it ruined big grin happy

So..go woo

Arcane
rule No. 1

no Le crap

silvertsume
oft.. otf.. confuzzled... confused big grin

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Fionnuala
In light of the whole complaining and Le crew thing I've decided we need to bring back some good old fashioned OFT values..

but seeing as I don't actually know what they are I'll leave it for other people to decide how this thread goes...because personally I like OFT and I don't want to see it ruined big grin happy

So..go woo

Good! Great!

now maybe we could have some OTF values as well, in addition to the affore mentioned OFT ones...

Just a thought. big grin wink

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Disco Moose
Good! Great!

now maybe we could have some OTF values as well, in addition to the affore mentioned OFT ones...

Just a thought. big grin wink Smart ass stick out tongue ..point taken and edited..are we happy now my dear?

Disco Moose
Smart ass stick out tongue ..point taken and edited..are we happy now my dear?

clap

Oh yes, very much so, indeed.

Thannnnnnnnnnnk you. big grin

Fionnuala
clap

Oh yes, very much so, indeed.

Thannnnnnnnnnnk you. big grin You're welcome, sir hihat

Clovie
Smart ass stick out tongue ..point taken and edited..are we happy now my dear? title is still not edited tongue

and great idea yes

shame it won't work.

Originally posted by Arcane
rule No. 1

no Le crap my point yes

bilb
Woot! Its the off forum topic!!eek!
Yikes.. could get realy weird then blink

stick out tongue

Fionnuala
Oh Blahh...at least I am trying to make a difference instead of whinning about it like the rest of you schmoll

Clovie
Oh Blahh...at least I am trying to make a difference instead of whinning about it like the rest of you schmoll and you think i didn't try? blink

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Clovie
and you think i didn't try? blink Ermm..I have no idea..I'm too busy pretending to be offended schmoll

Disco Moose
Oh Blahh...at least I am trying to make a difference instead of whinning about it like the rest of you schmoll

Unless you can transport the ones who have no values out of here...then there is nothing to be done.

Lana
Unless you can transport the ones who have no values out of here...then there is nothing to be done.

That would be everyone in the OTF, you realise.

No one here is innocent when it comes to ridiculous thread making.

Clovie
Ermm..I have no idea..I'm too busy pretending to be offended schmoll laughing out loud

hug you've failed. i see through you big grin

Originally posted by Lana

No one here is innocent when it comes to ridiculous thread making. but the thing is about the number of them sad

i understand some people are bored. but why can't they stuck to some threads and not keep n making new ones? this way they don't have even time for normal posting left.

Wickerman
and you think i didn't try? blink

Reporting every single thread you deem as disturbing (which is a biased opinion) does not help, it only floods the moderator's report box. Think about it.

As for the rest, i'm new here so i'd REAAAAALLY love to know what "ye olde" OTF values were/are . Mind making a list?

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
laughing out loud

hug you've failed. i see through you big grin

but the thing is about the number of them sad

Oh damn...I was never very good at being annoyed..*sigh* I had such good intentions stick out tongue

hug

yes ....most of them don't bother me overly much..just there is so many of them..

Lana
Originally posted by Wickerman
Reporting every single thread you deem as disturbing (which is a biased opinion) does not help, it only floods the moderator's report box. Think about it.

As for the rest, i'm new here so i'd REAAAAALLY love to know what "ye olde" OTF values were/are . Mind making a list?

~wickerman~

There never were any.

but the thing is about the number of them sad

i understand some people are bored. but why can't they stuck to some threads and not keep n making new ones? this way they don't have even time for normal posting left.

So people should just stop making threads and post in already existing ones?

Honestly, if you don't like it, you don't need to read it.

No one ever complained when TTH was making his 1000+ threads, all of which are silly and pointless.

Clovie

~wickerman~

bag i thought they'll turn ingore thingie back. it would get rid of some problems

and the list:
1. yerss was posting here
2. gent's club cry
3. the PAD eek!
4. less amount of ppl which made it easier to talk.

Oh damn...I was never very good at being annoyed..*sigh* I had such good intentions stick out tongue

hug

yes ....most of them don't bother me overly much..just there is so many of them.. hug i know that.

yes that's the thing

So people should just stop making threads and post in already existing ones?

Honestly, if you don't like it, you don't need to read it.

No one ever complained when TTH was making his 1000+ threads, all of which are silly and pointless. you missed my point
i'm not telling them to stop making threads. just not to make a dozen of them one day erm

as i said no idea how many times i'm not reading it!

coz back them some of the ideas were original. and now it is just crap. and now his threads are same as annoying as the rest.

Wickerman
There never were any.

Didn't think there were. In my years as moderator/admin/root admin i've never seen anything like "OTF values" . The OTF on pretty much any board that has it is designed for the sole purpose of off-topic threads. The content of those threads IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE wasn't that horrible as far as i'm concerned....but i'm still quite intrigued as to what the older members understand by "OTF values"

~wickerman~

Lana
bag i thought they'll turn ingore thingie back. it would get rid of some problems

and the list:
2. gent's club cry
3. the PAD eek!

Those aren't values....those are just things that used to happen.

Remember the "OTF question"? And how basically it was decided that so long as it doesn't break any rules it's okay?

I do think the Pad should be brought back though.

Wickerman

and the list:
2. gent's club cry
3. the PAD eek!

Sooo....

1. you want a certain member to keep posting (that would improve the OTF considerably i can imagine roll eyes (sarcastic) )
2. I have no idea what that is, mind telling me please?
3. I have no idea what THAT means either
4. That is something inevitable. You can't avoid the number of members increasing. If it's a quality site with quality people they'll still be like a family (that has fights from time to time) . Otherwise you're elitist trash (this is not directed at you)

~wickerman~

bilb

i was just teasing Fi embarrasment I like your thread smile

But I love all the le crew members.. at least they keep the silly stuff here where it belongs rather than say.... the Ep 3 section.. oh the horror of THAT place these days stick out tongue

Lana
Sooo....

1. you want a certain member to keep posting (that would improve the OTF considerably i can imagine roll eyes (sarcastic) )
4. That is something inevitable. You can't avoid the number of members increasing. If it's a quality site with quality people they'll still be like a family (that has fights from time to time) . Otherwise you're elitist trash (this is not directed at you)

~wickerman~

The Gent's Club is one of the largest and longest running threads. It's basically...well, a gentlemen's club.

And the Pad was Tired Hiker's Pad, it was a subforum within the OTF for a while. Was great fun.

Disco Moose

No one here is innocent when it comes to ridiculous thread making.

No one said that everyone HASN'T. It just seems that lately, because so many pointless threads have been made, that the topics are getting even more ridiculous.

Poop threads. Okay?

Wickerman
The Gent's Club is one of the largest and longest running threads. It's basically...well, a gentlemen's club.

And the Pad was Tired Hiker's Pad, it was a subforum within the OTF for a while. Was great fun.

Aha......only those aren't "values" per se, just trends that came and went.

~wickerman~

Clovie
Those aren't values....those are just things that used to happen.

Remember the "OTF question"? And how basically it was decided that so long as it doesn't break any rules it's okay?

I do think the Pad should be brought back though. i don't know what value means.
i'm saying what do i miss

and Pad has to be back..
if not TH someone else could take care of it

Sooo....

~wickerman~ 1. for me stick out tongue
2. as lana said
3. as lana said
4. i understand. just it's easier to become lost in it now.

Lana
No one said that everyone HASN'T. It just seems that lately, because so many pointless threads have been made, that the topics are getting even more ridiculous.

Poop threads. Okay?

And there have been many threads like that in the past. It's nothing new.

i don't know what value means.

and Pad has to be back..

1. for me stick out tongue
2. as lana said
3. as lana said

Values mean like morals, I guess would be closest.

Baylin
In light of the whole complaining and Le crew thing I've decided we need to bring back some good old fashioned OTF values..

but seeing as I don't actually know what they are I'll leave it for other people to decide how this thread goes...because personally I like OTF and I don't want to see it ruined big grin happy

So..go woo

Hmm I know this may be awfully off topic of me but is that nickers your swinging over head? woo confused

Disco Moose
And there have been many threads like that in the past. It's nothing new.

Values mean like morals, I guess would be closest.

I'm not living in the past Lana, I'm here now. I don't really like the way I see things here at the OTF, and I'm expressing my opinion....that's it.

Fionnuala
Originally posted by Baylin
Hmm I know this may be awfully off topic of me but is that nickers your swinging over head? woo confused For you it could be wink

I wish I would shut up sometimes..bag

Wickerman
i don't know what value means.

and Pad has to be back..

1. for me stick out tongue
2. as lana said
3. as lana said

Well i understand, and i'm sorry, but that's just you being nostalgic and not letting go of things, not actual breaking of rules. Therefore i don't see why any sort of measures should be taken for now (my opinion COULD be changed later on)

~wickerman~

bilb
Originally posted by Baylin
Hmm I know this may be awfully off topic of me but is that nickers your swinging over head? woo confused

laughing

Linkalicious
Pftt....simple solution to "Le Crew"

1. Bring back The Pad and let Preston off his leash. No "crew" can keep up with him and his tom-foolery.

2. Bring back Tiny Tim. No explanation needed there.

Lana
I'm not living in the past Lana, I'm here now. I don't really like the way I see things here at the OTF, and I'm expressing my opinion....that's it.

Well, you're complaining as though it is something that's only started recently. It's not.

Originally posted by Linkalicious

1. Bring back The Pad and let Preston off his leash. No "crew" can keep up with him and his tom-foolery.

2. Bring back Tiny Tim. No explanation needed there.

Preston's part of le Crew stick out tongue

And you may need to explain Tiny Tim as I bet most people here won't know what you're talking about.....

*shudders*

Tiny Tim was nearly the death of the OTF, in my opinion.

Baylin
For you it could be wink

I wish I would shut up sometimes..bag

No please dont! no expression

stick out tongue

SimpleSeduction
2. gent's club cry

I miss that place sad

Linkalicious
Preston w/ The Pad's ePeen > Preston w/ "Le Crew" ePeen

The Pad > OTF

Clovie
Well i understand, and i'm sorry, but that's just you being nostalgic and not letting go of things, not actual breaking of rules. Therefore i don't see why any sort of measures should be taken for now (my opinion COULD be changed later on)

~wickerman~ it was never about rules messed

2. Bring back Tiny Tim. No explanation needed there. i never meet tiny tim
but what i noticed he was confusing stick out tongue

Well, you're complaining as though it is something that's only started recently. It's not.

And you may need to explain Tiny Tim as I bet most people here won't know what you're talking about.....

*shudders*

Tiny Tim was nearly the death of the OTF, in my opinion. no surprise...

tiny tim has not nice title schmoll

Lana
Preston w/ The Pad's ePeen > Preston w/ "Le Crew" ePeen

The Pad > OTF

I miss the Pad.......sad

Disco Moose

*shudders*

Tiny Tim was nearly the death of the OTF, in my opinion.

On the contrary, I'm complaining because it's not just pointless any longer, it's disgusting and disturbing.

Fionnuala
*sigh* This sucks....sad

Lana

i never meet tiny tim
but what i noticed he was confusing stick out tongue

Tiny Tim was this bot that would automatically reply to anything you said in his thread. He was annoying as hell, when he was around the entire rest of the forum more or less ground to a halt miffed thankfully Raz killed him after a few days. I think he was causing the server to lag.

Clovie
idea

Tiny Tim was this bot that would automatically reply to anything you said in his thread. He was annoying as hell, when he was around the entire rest of the forum more or less ground to a halt miffed thankfully Raz killed him after a few days. I think he was causing the server to lag. i know that.
just i missed the moment he was working erm

§pearhead
Since when can a message board lag confused

Wickerman
it was never about rules messed

If it was never about rules then it's just a bunch of people b1tching about what they don't like. For instance, i could start b1tching bout how Maynard's constant praise for Tool is oh so disturbing, or how all the "XXX's thread" made by other posters are oh so disturbing, etc. etc. (none of these apply)

your arguements hold no water here, and your points are moot.

~wickerman~

Disco Moose
*sigh* This sucks....sad

Why, because we're discussing things? confused

Clovie
If it was never about rules then it's just a bunch of people b1tching about what they don't like. For instance, i could start b1tching bout how Maynard's constant praise for Tool is oh so disturbing, or how all the "XXX's thread" made by other posters are oh so disturbing, etc. etc. (none of these apply)

~wickerman~ put me on ignore so you won't see my posts which you obviously don't like erm

Fionnuala
Why, because we're discussing things? confused No..the whole thing confused

I'm going anyway..I've got my art prep work to do..see you later wink

Wickerman

Wickerman
put me on ignore so you won't see my posts which you obviously don't like erm

That's not true. We're just having a debate here....it's absolutely nothing personal, didn't i mention in another thread how much i love your sig??? stick out tongue

~wickerman~

Disco Moose

~wickerman~

I think, and I could be wrong, that Clovie is tired of the quantity, versus the quality of the stupid threads....whereas, the number of threads for me doesn't matter so much, but rather, the sheer....repulsiveness of some of said threads...

People are really THAT bored?

lil bitchiness
What are old OTF values? dontgetit

Wickerman
I think, and I could be wrong, that Clovie is tired of the quantity, versus the quality of the stupid threads....whereas, the number of threads for me doesn't matter so much, but rather, the sheer....repulsiveness of some of said threads...

People are really THAT bored?

I can understand that, but i just don't see what's so disgusting or wrong...i mean yeah, slipknot's thread was crappy, but.....well.....i suppose you know him better than i do.
However, other than that i saw nothing but people enjoying themselves. Give me more examples of repulsive threads, and maybe i'll understand easier.

~wickerman~

Fionnuala
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What are old OTF values? dontgetit Maybe value wasn't the right word....I haven't been here that long but even I can see OTF has changed...none of the threads ever used to be as crude as they are now....and even the random ones were at least amusing and stuck around for a while..I mean bringing back some orginality and not having people fall back on vulgar ideas to 'take over the forum'

Wickerman
What are old OTF values? dontgetit

Currently nothing but nostalgic desire and elitism

~wickerman~

Clovie
That's not true. We're just having a debate here....it's absolutely nothing personal, didn't i mention in another thread how much i love your sig??? stick out tongue

~wickerman~ wanna have an original pic?

People are really THAT bored? correct.

I can understand that, but i just don't see what's so disgusting or wrong...i mean yeah, slipknot's thread was crappy, but.....well.....i suppose you know him better than i do.
However, other than that i saw nothing but people enjoying themselves. Give me more examples of repulsive threads, and maybe i'll understand easier.

~wickerman~ you don't see the problem we do.
i can't make you see what i see messed

What are old OTF values? dontgetit wrong word has been used

Wickerman
wanna have an original pic?

Nah, no need for you to go to the trouble. But thanks anyway smile

you don't see the problem we do.
i can't make you see what i see messed

Well....actually i don't see any problem at all....just complaining that they're not quality threads...but you don't have to read them, and if their mere presence bothers you, you can bury them with "good" threads, or whatever you understand by that (disclaimer: "You" has been used in this post as a general term refering to those that are complaining, not aimed to a certain person)

~wickerman~

Disco Moose

~wickerman~

I have no problem with people enjoying themselves, and nearly every thread I make, I'm sure that there are people, me included who think they are pointless.

Having said that, threads like the one I mentioned already seem to be rearing their ugly heads more often. I can't go and give you direct links unfortunately, because A) I don't have the time to go digging, and B) specific thread titles escape my mind.

I don't know Slipknot at all, other than that he likes to be suspended from school and is proud of it.

Uneeklyconfused
lookaround

GuitarBunny
Liv!!!

Uneeklyconfused
Die !!

kidding stick out tongue

hey stick out tongue

Wickerman
I have no problem with people enjoying themselves, and nearly every thread I make, I'm sure that there are people, me included who think they are pointless.

Having said that, threads like the one I mentioned already seem to be rearing their ugly heads more often. I can't go and give you direct links unfortunately, because A) I don't have the time to go digging, and B) specific thread titles escape my mind.

I don't know Slipknot at all, other than that he likes to be suspended from school and is proud of it.

Well, i'm new (as said before) so i don't know if in the past threads like Slip's existed more rarely, but to be honest since i've been here i haven't seen inconstency or anything that'll make the general course of the OTF threads deviate or follow a new trajectory.
As for Slipknot..... laughing serves him well nono

~wickerman~

Disco Moose
Well, i'm new (as said before) so i don't know if in the past threads like Slip's existed more rarely, but to be honest since i've been here i haven't seen inconstency or anything that'll make the general course of the OTF threads deviate or follow a new trajectory.
As for Slipknot..... laughing serves him well nono

~wickerman~

To be honest, it's been generally weird here since the beginning of my time...but...lately there seems to be more of a....trend towards more insane than usual.

Also I think that in general, things like le crew, as mundane and insignificant as it really is, tend to make people not like them, as they are seen as clique-ish... confused

Clovie
Nah, no need for you to go to the trouble. But thanks anyway smile

Well....actually i don't see any problem at all....just complaining that they're not quality threads...but you don't have to read them, and if their mere presence bothers you, you can bury them with "good" threads, or whatever you understand by that (disclaimer: "You" has been used in this post as a general term refering to those that are complaining, not aimed to a certain person)

~wickerman~ np.

i don't like making threads.
and to burry the not-nice with the nice ones..would be kinda pointless. coz then the so cold good threads will become boring and uplicated..since almost everything has been done already

Maynard-is-god
yay OFT

Wickerman
To be honest, it's been generally weird here since the beginning of my time...but...lately there seems to be more of a....trend towards more insane than usual.

Also I think that in general, things like le crew, as mundane and insignificant as it really is, tend to make people not like them, as they are seen as clique-ish... confused

I can see how that might be seen as clique-ish, however, i DON'T see anything wrong with some insanity or random threads. The initial point was that there were too many threads. Then that they weren;t of good enough quality. Then it was that they were disgusting. Now it's that they're a bit too insane. Seems the pace at which Le Crew is being hunted is slowing down confused

~wickerman~

Clovie
I can see how that might be seen as clique-ish, however, i DON'T see anything wrong with some insanity or random threads. The initial point was that there were too many threads. Then that they weren;t of good enough quality. Then it was that they were disgusting. Now it's that they're a bit too insane. Seems the pace at which Le Crew is being hunted is slowing down confused

~wickerman~ SOME!!!! being akeyword.

thankyou for your co-operation

Wickerman
and to burry the not-nice with the nice ones..would be kinda pointless. coz then the so cold good threads will become boring and uplicated..since almost everything has been done already

But by that logic, random threads should therefore be encouraged.

~wickerman~

Maynard-is-god

~wickerman~ ha...this kid wanker

Clovie
But by that logic, random threads should therefore be encouraged.

~wickerman~ i have nothing sabout random thread..as long as they're about something
and not a thread titled "!!!" with the first post saying "eek!!!!11!!! "

Wickerman
SOME!!!! being akeyword.

thankyou for your co-operation

So now the problem is the number of random threads again???

~wickerman~

Clovie
So now the problem is the number of random threads again???

~wickerman~ not random. crap.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
ha...this kid wanker

Geee....thanks....

i have nothing sabout random thread..as long as they're about something
and not a thread titled "!!!" with the first post saying "eek!!!!11!!! "

You said: "coz then the so cold good threads will become boring and uplicated..since almost everything has been done already"

That can be countered by random threads that will eventually lead to new "so called good threads"

~wickerman~

Maynard-is-god
i love seeing arguments unfold

Disco Moose

~wickerman~

First off, like I said, for me, it's quality, not quantity.

And as for le crew...in a place that can be as fickle as a message board, making a 'group' will draw attention, usually negative, and they will be possibly be viewed as pretentious, no matter how innocent they may be. Having that established, they can expect negative reactions to them, because I think that a some people who take solace in an internet life already find life exclusionary as it is, and won't take it in any form. confused

Wickerman
not random. crap.

You're running around in circles. Read up the page how you first complain about the number

"SOME!!!! being akeyword."

then about their quality:

"i have nothing sabout random thread..as long as they're about something
and not a thread titled "!!!" with the first post saying "!!!11!!! ""

"not random. crap."

~wickerman~

Clovie
You said: "coz then the so cold good threads will become boring and uplicated..since almost everything has been done already"

That can be countered by random threads that will eventually lead to new "so called good threads"

~wickerman~ your point being? huh

except of the fact that i'm making a lot of spelling mistakes sad

You're running around in circles. Read up the page how you first complain about the number

"SOME!!!! being akeyword."

then about their quality:

"i have nothing sabout random thread..as long as they're about something
and not a thread titled "!!!" with the first post saying "!!!11!!! ""

"not random. crap."

~wickerman~ it is about the number of crap threads
i don't mind good amount of threads which i find interesting with some not0nice ones from time to time.

why is it so hard for you to understand?

Wickerman
First off, like I said, for me, it's quality, not quantity.

And as for le crew...in a place that can be as fickle as a message board, making a 'group' will draw attention, usually negative, and they will be possibly be viewed as pretentious, no matter how innocent they may be. Having that established, they can expect negative reactions to them, because I think that a some people who take solace in an internet life already find life exclusionary as it is, and won't take it in any form. confused

I wasn;t talking just about your complaints wink

And just because they made a little group is no reason to be targeted (even if it may be human nature to do so). What you're saying is "Hey, it's natural that we blame/complain about Le Crew because they made a group with a name". That sounds pretty wrong to me...

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
what are you guys 'debating'......cause im confused now ..

is it the number of pointless random threads or the group of people creating them or the fact that there are so many being created out of bordom??? wacko

Maynard-is-god
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused

is it the number of pointless random threads or the group of people creating them or the fact that there are so many being created out of bordom??? wacko i dont know...i just came in on it...its pretty good

lil bitchiness
Maybe value wasn't the right word....I haven't been here that long but even I can see OTF has changed...none of the threads ever used to be as crude as they are now....and even the random ones were at least amusing and stuck around for a while..I mean bringing back some orginality and not having people fall back on vulgar ideas to 'take over the forum'

Try summer 2003/autumn 2003. OTF was nothing like this.

Wickerman
your point being? huh

except of the fact that i'm making a lot of spelling mistakes sad

it is about the number of crap threads
i don't mind good amount of threads which i find interesting with some not0nice ones from time to time.

why is it so hard for you to understand?

Because you finding them interesting or not is just a biased opinion.

~wickerman~

Disco Moose
I wasn;t talking just about your complaints wink

And just because they made a little group is no reason to be targeted (even if it may be human nature to do so). What you're saying is "Hey, it's natural that we blame/complain about Le Crew because they made a group with a name". That sounds pretty wrong to me...

~wickerman~

Oi, mate, listen! roll eyes (sarcastic) Or maybe I'm rambling.

Anyhow, I didn't say it WAS right, I said that is what HAPPENS a lot of times. Whenever you start calling yourselves something like LE CREW, people notice this, and target you. I don't condone targetting and ridiculing people 'just because' for anything. le crew is nothing to me personally, but there ARE those to whom they will represent all things evil..

Wickerman
Oi, mate, listen! roll eyes (sarcastic) Or maybe I'm rambling.

Anyhow, I didn't say it WAS right, I said that is what HAPPENS a lot of times. Whenever you start calling yourselves something like LE CREW, people notice this, and target you. I don't condone targetting and ridiculing people 'just because' for anything. le crew is nothing to me personally, but there ARE those to whom they will represent all things evil..

by Yourselves i'm sure you don't mean me, seeing as how i wasn't a member roll eyes (sarcastic) And i did notice that you only accused the threads you saw as "disgusting" . But my problem is with people targetting Le Crew as the root of all evil. it's just wrong and i'm trying to prove it.

~wickerman~

Uneeklyconfused
stop using roll eyes (sarcastic)....<---------please ....

Disco Moose
by Yourselves i'm sure you don't mean me, seeing as how i wasn't a member roll eyes (sarcastic) And i did notice that you only accused the threads you saw as "disgusting" . But my problem is with people targetting Le Crew as the root of all evil. it's just wrong and i'm trying to prove it.

~wickerman~

No no, generically. I mean if a group started calling themselves Minions of the Wickerman, I would A) question their sanity wink and B) predict that they would come under some sort of ridicule for doing so. Unfortunately, it seems to be the way things go. I can remember a group of people in University, who dubbed themselves with the unfortunate Moniker of 'The Dawg Pound' and referred to themselves as such...it was kinda sad to see I guess...and my GOD, were they targeted. They didn't last long as the Dawg Pound. I think people view these groups as thinking they are special or something....

Disco Moose
stop using roll eyes (sarcastic)....<---------please ....

Ohhhhhlivia.... droolio

hi roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Because you finding them interesting or not is just a biased opinion.

~wickerman~ i know *shrugs*

that's why i'd like the ignore threads option back.

~wickerman~ i'm not saying they're root of the evil messed
it would be just insane.

Uneeklyconfused
what about Team evillaugh cry

we havnt caused any trouble.cry

Maynard-is-god
what about Team evillaugh cry

we havnt caused any trouble.cry sexy trouble droolio

Uneeklyconfused
Ohhhhhlivia.... droolio

hi roll eyes (sarcastic)

hi...miffed...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fionnuala

is it the number of pointless random threads or the group of people creating them or the fact that there are so many being created out of bordom??? wacko That there are lot's of vulgar threads yes ..kind of..or at least that's what I'm not liking..messed

Maynard-is-god
Ohhhhhlivia.... droolio

hi roll eyes (sarcastic) wanker

Disco Moose
hi...miffed...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

cry

But...I wuv yoo Owivia....

Uneeklyconfused
sexy trouble droolio

...shifty....

Fionnuala
wanker Wanker...mad stick out tongue

Disco Moose
wanker

Alex, you degenerate tick.... mad

Uneeklyconfused
That there are lot's of vulgar threads yes ..kind of..or at least that's what I'm not liking..messed

o..huh....lookaround

cry

But...I wuv yoo Owivia....

you say that to all the girls roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wickerman
No no, generically. I mean if a group started calling themselves Minions of the Wickerman, I would A) question their sanity wink and B) predict that they would come under some sort of ridicule for doing so. Unfortunately, it seems to be things go. I can remember a group of people in University, who dubbed themselves with the unfortunate Moniker of 'The Dawg Pound' and referred to themselves as such...it was kinda sad to see I guess...and my GOD, were they targeted. They didn't last long as the Dawg Pound. I think people view these groups as thinking they are special or something....

Thoght so wink
A) WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA eek! Actually, it'd be interesting since the wicker man is technically the embodiment of people standing together "Brothers and their fathers, joining hands and make a chain/The shadow of the Wicker man is rising up again" evil face
B) the ridicule isn't the bad part since i doubt they'd give a feck. it's people being nostalgic about how they used to see the OTF and wanting that back, and just because their biased opinions contradict the biased opinions of Le Crew, they blame them for not getting their wishes.

~wickerman~

Disco Moose
Wanker...mad stick out tongue

Erm...me or him?

Maynard-is-god
Alex, you degenerate tick.... mad tick, eh? ticks and leeches....HE SHOOTS HE SCORES *sits back in chair, folds arms*

Fionnuala
o..huh....lookaround

Hard to explain...messed

Maynard-is-god
Erm...me or him? wanker i wonder

Disco Moose
o..huh....lookaround

you say that to all the girls roll eyes (sarcastic)

And Wickerman too....he's so dreamy.... droolio

Maynard-is-god
And Wickerman too....he's so dreamy.... droolio laughing

Uneeklyconfused
Hard to explain...messed

its ok i kinda understand.....wacko

And Wickerman too....he's so dreamy.... droolio

isnt he just ...droolio

Fionnuala
Erm...me or him? Guess stick out tongue ..seeing as I have no reason to call you a wanker and Maynard is posting that smilie ermm

Thoght so wink
A) WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA eek! Actually, it'd be interesting since the wicker man is technically the embodiment of people standing together "Brothers and their fathers, joining hands and make a chain/The shadow of the Wicker man is rising up again" evil face
B) the ridicule isn't the bad part since i doubt they'd give a feck. it's people being nostalgic about how they used to see the OTF and wanting that back, and just because their biased opinions contradict the biased opinions of Le Crew, they blame them for not getting their wishes.

~wickerman~ I would be intesreted in joining in a Wickerman group droolio stick out tongue

Disco Moose
Thoght so wink

~wickerman~

Oh GAWD....I've given you an idea..... roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

I don't remember much before last week...it's the bane of getting old...so I can't get nostalgic....but I think some people don't like change....and they're anger or angst is misguided... confused

Maynard-is-god

I don't remember much before last week...it's the bane of getting old...so I can't get nostalgic....but I think some people don't like change....and they're anger or angst is misguided... confused you use big words

Uneeklyconfused
Nostalgia has no place in OTF .....

Maynard-is-god
Nostalgia has no place in OTF ..... *looks up word nostalgia* I agree

Fionnuala
bangin

Disco Moose
you use big words

Thank you.

*pats him on the head*

Have a cookie.

Uneeklyconfused
*looks up word nostalgia* I agree

lol.....Alex ...laughing

Uneeklyconfused
Thank you.

*pats him on the head*

Have a cookie.

i want a cookie ..cry

hotsauce6548
The OTF has been overrun by the le noobs. no expression

Maynard-is-god
Thank you.

*pats him on the head*

Have a cookie. SCOREOriginally posted by Uneeklyconfused
i want a cookie ..cry splits in half with uneek

Fionnuala
I forget why I started this thread now confused messed

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

there are Noobs here fear

splits in half with uneek

Got milk... swank

Maynard-is-god
there are Noobs here fear

Got milk... swank shifty

Disco Moose
i want a cookie ..cry

Come in the bedroom with me....

HEH...

Silly me...why would I have cookies in the bedroom....?

They're here, in the hot tub.
evil face

Wickerman

I don't remember much before last week...it's the bane of getting old...so I can't get nostalgic....but I think some people don't like change....and they're anger or angst is misguided... confused

Only problem is that as misguided as their anger/angst may be, it doesn't make it right to judge just one group. And yeah clovie, you did. That's what started the whole debate, from the "lew crew posers" thread or whatever it was called.

As for this whole wickerman thing droolio

But alas, i must run and chop some liver no expression (i'm serious....and hungry....)

~wickerman~

Maynard-is-god

HEH...

evil face laughing wanker stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused

HEH...

evil face

bedroom...hot tub....ill still end up semi-clothed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Only problem is that as misguided as their anger/angst may be, it doesn't make it right to judge just one group. And yeah clovie, you did. That's what started the whole debate, from the "lew crew posers" thread or whatever it was called.

But alas, i must run and chop some liver no expression (i'm serious....and hungry....)

~wickerman~

Liver...erm..how old are you ?

kidding stick out tongue

Disco Moose
laughing wanker stick out tongue

With any luck junior, I won't be doing that second smilie at all....

Lana
Nostalgia has no place in OTF .....

yes

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Sadly.

Disco Moose

kidding stick out tongue

That's still twice as clothed as you usually are with me. cool

Fionnuala

Not if you do what I told you in the other thread..

bra

..just let me join in..shifty

Wickerman

kidding stick out tongue

cry liver = healthy nutritious food....and yummy with fries droolio

~wickerman~

Maynard-is-god
With any luck junior, I won't be doing that second smilie at all.... weird how second pops out of that.......you'll get that one later

Disco Moose

~wickerman~

Liver?

That's all I got out of your entire post...

Uneeklyconfused
That's still twice as clothed as you usually are with me. cool

sad but true ...sad

shifty

bra

join in?...i wouldnt do it without you...flirt1

cry liver = healthy nutritious food....and yummy with fries droolio

~wickerman~

.....sick....

i cant stand the smell sick

Disco Moose

bra

Listen to her Olivia, she is wise beyond her years.... eek!

Disco Moose
weird how second pops out of that.......you'll get that one later

Later...in this lifetime?

Fionnuala

Why thank you flirt1Originally posted by Disco Moose
Listen to her Olivia, she is wise beyond her years.... eek! Now you listen to me.. schmoll

Uneeklyconfused
Listen to her Olivia, she is wise beyond her years.... eek!

dont i know it ...shifty

Disco Moose
sad but true ...sad

shifty

SAD?!

*thinks*

SAD?

You's guys are da bestest....really.... Happy Dance

Wickerman
Liver?

That's all I got out of your entire post...

Aye...liver + french fries + ketchup for the special ladies wink

nobody loves liver cry

~wickerman~

Maynard-is-god
Later...in this lifetime? lets just say it might take....a second shifty

Uneeklyconfused

nobody loves liver cry

~wickerman~

petpet..its ok .. id choke it down , specially for you ...messed

Disco Moose
Why thank you flirt1 Now you listen to me.. schmoll

I'm listening... confused

Maynard-is-god

nobody loves liver cry

~wickerman~ i do big grin

Fionnuala
dont i know it ...shifty Hee hee hee shifty embarrasment

Disco Moose
lets just say it might take....a second shifty

Are you still here? wink laughing out loud

Wickerman
petpet..its ok .. id choke it down , specially for you ...messed

It takes a special lady to do that love

i do big grin

It takes a special man to do that love

~wickerman~

Maynard-is-god
Are you still here? wink laughing out loud i know...i'm done now...so....erections...Ye or Ney

Uneeklyconfused
Hee hee hee shifty embarrasment

heeh hee shifty ....naughty

Disco Moose
i do big grin

Stickbag, you're just trying to get into his pants....

*Mimicing Alex in a high voice*

Oooohh....Wickery woo...I love Liver too.....MWAH! wink

Maynard-is-god
It takes a special lady to do that love

It takes a special man to do that love

~wickerman~ Liver and onions yes drool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>