I saw The Sound Of Music!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
okay okay.. this is a follow up thread to the I'm going to see the Sound of Music... Well the night went well. A bunch of us rode over to the Hollywood Bowl and watched the preshow.. Literally hundreds of people were dressed up in costumes for this. The costume contest was long but pretty funny.

One person dressed up as a Warm Wollen Mitten. Others were Brides, Nuns, One kid went up there with a piece of bread and started dancing Happy Dance ... he said he was Jammin' Bread...clever people

Then another cat...he won the contest...came as a carborator..yah the stuff the nuns ripped out of the cars at the end of the movie...pretty funny stuff... i have some pictures i took of the event. it was funny...i dont have the ones my friends took ill try to post those later when they develop big grin

This pic is a shot of the pre show people starting to get ready for the costume contest

a1hsauce
and this one is of more costumes...yes yes i know the quality is horrible.. thats what happens when you take pictures with a camera phone stick out tongue

a1hsauce
i think this one is when they kids are all sitting around and Julie Andrews' character "Fraulene Maria"... (Irene youd probably know how to spell that better than me erm) starts to sing

a1hsauce
and the last one is Von Trapp sitting down playing the guitar

Fëanor
Originally posted by a1hsauce
and the last one is Von Trapp sitting down playing the guitar omg! i can so play that song on my guitar eek!

not that that bit of info is important

Maynard-is-god
*cough* sexy *cough*

a1hsauce

Fëanor
lol must be a hit with the ladies yes... its a good song to know how to play oh yesh....esp when i go club hoppin' wit my geeetar and play edelweiss....they're like buttah!

WickedTexasMomA
I saw that movie one to many times in school.

a1hsauce

WickedTexasMomA
Well after the 10th time of watching it, I could replay it for you ...by the 20th time I started sleeping through it until I got smacked in the head with a ruler.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Well after the 10th time of watching it, I could replay it for you ...by the 20th time I started sleeping through it until I got smacked in the head with a ruler.
ahhh... the good ol ruler slapping days... how I dont miss thoseno2

WickedTexasMomA
I hated those days...oww the ruler across the knuckles...OW MOTHA****A OW!

a1hsauce
was this is private or public school

WickedTexasMomA
Public....horrible school, they would spank you with an electric paddle O.O

a1hsauce
ouch no way.. an electric paddle!?... dang...lol kinda kinky if you ask me hahah

WickedTexasMomA
Now that I look back, yea.The guy spanking us was in his 40s and was to often pushing the paddle spankings on parents saying spanking from a stranger was more apt to work..ext ext..

WickedTexasMomA
I thank god and my mother,that I never got spanked while in that school.

a1hsauce
lol lucky you u didnt get spanked by the 40ish stranger... yah the worst thing my teacher did was sock me in the shoulder... i had it coming though erm

Fëanor
Now that I look back, yea.The guy spanking us was in his 40s and was to often pushing the paddle spankings on parents saying spanking from a stranger was more apt to work..ext ext.. cheeky

WickedTexasMomA
lol lucky you u didnt get spanked by the 40ish stranger... yah the worst thing my teacher did was sock me in the shoulder... i had it coming though erm Where you being your charming ******* self?? laughing

a1hsauce
Where you being your charming ******* self?? laughing
wink howd you know stick out tongue

WickedTexasMomA
Wild guess?XD

a1hsauce
lol one hell of a guess

nah i was actin up from what I remember that whole week. so i had it coming

WickedTexasMomA
heheheAre room teacher had a tazer gun he threaten to use on us if we didn't act right.LOL

a1hsauce
lol..are you serious. a taser gun? tahts pretty rough. do you know if he ever used it?...

i remember one of my teachers had a long a$$ knife in his desk

WickedTexasMomA
Yea he used it on me...LOL I got bite by a fiddle back spider on a field trip and he had to taser my arm ,the swelling went down with in 30 minutes, didn't understand the whole thing but hey it worked.

a1hsauce
ouch..is that like a serious spider or what?

silvertsume
yay a1! eek!

a1hsauce
eek! SILVERTS!!!!! hot sig yes

silvertsume
hug ty ^^

a1hsauce
wat u up to sliverts

Maynard-is-god
sadwalk

Fëanor
Originally posted by Maynard-is-god
sadwalk hysterical.....hohoho~

ehem.......everything awright bro? no expression

Piggle Humsy

Fëanor
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
those pics suck a1! but hey you did your best! stick out tongue

I love singing edelweiss! we could pair up and make some good money! yes wink eek! can yah sing it german too!!!??

Zatch_Bell
seen it 5 years ago.

Piggle Humsy

Fëanor
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
um... no.. confused

but I can learn! eek!

laughing out loud awesome!! we'll the next big hit on pop radio

Piggle Humsy
dancingman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.